fabry is offline Senior Member

mixing hcg with sust/tren --> possible or different shots?

hi,
    i have 6 x 1500iu amps of hcg and i i want to divide (preload) each amp into 3 shots of 500 each. i will immediately use one of them and store the remaining 2 in the fridge for the next shots (500iu e4 or e5 days).
    i just wated to know if it's possible to draw in the preloaded 500iu syringe my sust (.6ml --> 150mg) and my tren (1ml --> 75mg) or if i have to shoot hcg and sust/prop separately!
    thanks for advices...

fabry

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    hi,
    i have 6 x 1500iu amps of hcg and i i want to divide (preload) each amp into 3 shots of 500 each. i will immediately use one of them and store the remaining 2 in the fridge for the next shots (500iu e4 or e5 days).
    i just wated to know if it's possible to draw in the preloaded 500iu syringe my sust (.6ml --> 150mg) and my tren (1ml --> 75mg) or if i have to shoot hcg and sust/prop separately!
    thanks for advices...

fabry
    shoot the hcg sub q

thanks asymm,

i heard you can shoot sub q or i.m., but in the box instructions they say: i.m. use!!!
    so, i think it will be better to foollow instructions, right? can i mix it with sust/prop?
    thanks

thanks asymm,

i heard you can shoot sub q or i.m., but in the box instructions they say: i.m. use!!!
    so, i think it will be better to foollow instructions, right? can i mix it with sust/prop?
    thanks
    here we go again
    the label on my liquid clomid says "for research purposes only"
    shoot it sub q
    but if you must adhere to what the box says, you can mix it with your oils

BDTR is offline Retired
    I prefer it subQ to be honest but it can be done IM.

most of the people inject sub q on the stomach area right?
    if u see mine, youll probably cry: my abs stayed open (really !opened!) for 3 months during a coma and i had lots of surgery there and now it scares me only touchin there, even if that was years ago. i dont let my girlfriend doing her "games" around that area coz im too... how do you say, sensible/sensitive... or whatever...
    and i find very difficult to inject behind triceps...
    so, i prefer to shoot all in one big shot, IF POSSIBLE, unless you have other ideas for my case...
    thanks

most of the people inject sub q on the stomach area right?
    if u see mine, youll probably cry: my abs stayed open (really !opened!) for 3 months during a coma and i had lots of surgery there and now it scares me only touchin there, even if that was years ago. i dont let my girlfriend doing her "games" around that area coz im too... how do you say, sensible/sensitive... or whatever...
    and i find very difficult to inject behind triceps...
    so, i prefer to shoot all in one big shot, IF POSSIBLE, unless you have other ideas for my case...
    thanks
    i do mine in the stomach bro, but you can shoot it in your thigh too
    or just mix it and shoot it all im....

oky, thanks. my worries whre just because of thee different liquid density: oil vs water, i think!!!
    but if i wait till bubbles goes away after mixing, i think ill b e fine right?
    thanks

oky, thanks. my worries whre just because of thee different liquid density: oil vs water, i think!!!
    but if i wait till bubbles goes away after mixing, i think ill b e fine right?
    thanks
    dont worry too much about bubbles....unless you plan on shooting into a vein or artery...

Thread Information