Maverick1966 is offline New Member

Anxiety or Paralysis?

Hey bro’s

Last night I did my 3rd shot of Norma Test E (2ml/ew) no probs and everything was fine until about 1 am!

I was sat watching TV and my right arm started to go numb and then started pumping followed by my other arm, then legs and then my head. It felt as if I was going to lose the ability to walk so had to rush outside and get some air, come in have some tea and calm down. It felt like my body was going to go into paralysis – not jokin bro’s this really freaked me out.

After about 30 mins this subsided but what the hell was it guys? Any ideas? It felt like my whole body was pumping. Was it the test kicking in finally, anxiety attack (this is what it felt like) or something worse like BP ?

Must admit I was scared there for a while. Thought i would have to call the emergency number!

Any answers and views appreciated bro’s

Cheers

Mav

Stay safe guys

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Anxiety or your BP more than likely.......

Have you had issues with either one in the past?

Never suffered from either bro. Worried about the next time now though.

Is it the test or the anap 50's that are maybe causing this?

Cheers

Mav

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe shot into a vein?? did you aspirate ??

clhp20 is offline Member
    I have had that happen to me also. Only once with those symptoms.. a few years back, i woke up about 2 am from a good drunk, sat and took a shiiit. while on the toilet, my left forearm... went numb, body was feeling weird, BP felt up, thought i was going to have a stroke, i wiped and got outside and walked around.. nothing helped.. I went to the ER and they shot me with valium, he came back 10 minutes or so later, and i still felt the same way as i did when i walked in.,.... That was a night i will never forget... Since then i have had anxiety attacks, but i could handle them... just knowing that it will go away, and relaxing does wonders... You should go to the Doc and tell him what happened, he could give you something to help reduce your tension..

Oh and by the way, these symptoms happened while not on AS.. Never cycled.

maybe shot into a vein?? did you aspirate ??

Always aspirate bro - better safe than sorry!!

CHLP20 - sounds exactly the same as last night bro - scary stuff. Just hope it dont happen again. First time ever in my life this has happened. I thought i was going to have a stroke too man - not funny.

Cheers for the replies guys

Mav

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    I've felt like this once, and it was in the middle of a Test E cycle.

Sittin in the chair watchin TV, I started felling kinda dizzy and ****. My chest tightened up, and a felt numb all over. My buddy was there and I told him how bad I felt(he knew I was on) and he told me to chill and lay down for a bit.

I was fine in about 30 seconds...but it was definitly scary..

Yeah thats it bro, just went numb all over.

It must have somehing to do with the Test cos as i said, ive never had this before.

Mav

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick1966
    Hey bro’s

Last night I did my 3rd shot of Norma Test E (2ml/ew) no probs and everything was fine until about 1 am!

I was sat watching TV and my right arm started to go numb and then started pumping followed by my other arm, then legs and then my head. It felt as if I was going to lose the ability to walk so had to rush outside and get some air, come in have some tea and calm down. It felt like my body was going to go into paralysis – not jokin bro’s this really freaked me out.

After about 30 mins this subsided but what the hell was it guys? Any ideas? It felt like my whole body was pumping. Was it the test kicking in finally, anxiety attack (this is what it felt like) or something worse like BP ?

Must admit I was scared there for a while. Thought i would have to call the emergency number!
    Might have been good to get a blood pressure reading. Sounds like a high blood pressure episode. My grandmother had to go to hospital once with the same simptoms and she had 160/100 blood pressure.

A lot of guys on steroids get numb arms and shoulders. I think it has something to do with how steriods seem to bring veins up in the arms and if you lean/lay on the latimus muscles just right, it will make my arms/shoulders sort of get pins and needles feeling after a while and sometimes affects both at the same time. Lately my quads have been developing in good and I've had similar happen to a leg or two as well.

One thing that could have played is you had one of these pins and needles arm things going on along with some blood pressure issues and you let it work you up thinking something worst is wrong and that further caused the blood pressure to skyrocket, etc.

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by No One Knows
    I've felt like this once, and it was in the middle of a Test E cycle.

Sittin in the chair watchin TV, I started felling kinda dizzy and ****. My chest tightened up, and a felt numb all over. My buddy was there and I told him how bad I felt(he knew I was on) and he told me to chill and lay down for a bit.

I was fine in about 30 seconds...but it was definitly scary..
    me to brother, i went through that exact same **** about a week ago as a matter of a fact actually a FEW times over the past two or so months while on Q.V. test e and i went to the ER and they said i was having palpatations
    my rate was like 130-150 beats a minute! SCARED THE **** OUTTA ME.....
    i thought i was gunna die any second my **** was beating so fast? i thought i may be the only one but **** seems like alot more peaple have experienced this to. what the hell is it? the juice or what man?????
    what does juice and anxiety have to do with eachother?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    anxiety comes to me with all AS I just tell myself it's all in my head take some deep breaths and put on a smile...

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    Is it the test or the anap 50's that are maybe causing this?
    so are you just taking test or are you taking anadrol 50's also?
    i have had dizziness, nosebleeds, headaches and other **** while taking 50's or high doses of dbol . coulda just been anxiety though.

Hey guys

Im taking Test e @ 500mg e/w and Anapolon 50 @ 50mg ed.

Feel a lot better now though. Maybe it was a one off but im not sure if its just coincidence that it was a few hours after my shot. bTW im doin one shot a week of 500mg. I just thought that maybe i ran it through the needle into me too quick.

Oh well, hopefully thats the last time i exerience it. Like i say, scared the s**t outta me.....

Cheers

Mav

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    why would you do one shot a week of 500 mg's? Test E should be taken every 3-4 days to keep blood levels stable. do one shot of 250 a week on one day and 3 and a half days later another shot.

Hey bro, theres a lot of conflicting advice around but it is negligable that you get more stable blood levels with slow acting compounds by doing single injections. So with Test E, EQ, Deca etc. you want single injections if possible.

To be honest bro, i dont think theres much difference in one or 2 shots weekly. I think the difference is minimal.

Mav

Hey bro, theres a lot of conflicting advice around but it is negligable that you get more stable blood levels with slow acting compounds by doing single injections. So with Test E, EQ, Deca etc. you want single injections if possible.

To be honest bro, i dont think theres much difference in one or 2 shots weekly. I think the difference is minimal.

Mav
    The difference is keeping blood levels stable, which is pretty important if you ask me.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Hey bro’s

Any answers and views appreciated bro’s

Cheers

Mav

Stay safe guys
    Don't worry about it man I've had this happen to me many times and I freak out everytime but I know it will go away. I've had something worse happen to me that I can't explain.

I lie down and a few minutes into sleep sometimes I wake up and my eyes are open but I can't move. That's right, I cannot move a muscle and this has happened to me about 5 times now in my life. It is the scariest **** ever. I keep saying oh **** here we go again and I can't move, so I keep trying and trying and I get real mad and finaaaaallly I jerk my head and feel it move a little and I break out of it and being to move and I calm down. Now that to me is the scariest **** in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    The difference is keeping blood levels stable, which is pretty important if you ask me.
    Hey bro, thats what im saying! Blood stability is negligable whether you do one shot or 2.

Regards

Mav

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, thats what im saying! Blood stability is negligable whether you do one shot or 2.

Regards

Mav
    for a reply to this, simple..you need to read up.

as for blaming the test for your problems.....sorry bro i've done 3 cycles and i really don't think it's the test, but if you're that worried go to see a doc.

just don't automatically blame the AAS , and with these responses about thinking it's the test and blood levels i know for a fact that you should've done more research b4 you decided to stick yourself.

i hate it when people abuse aas and make everyone else look bad,or blame aas for their other problems.

this is why steroids are banned

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    for a reply to this, simple..you need to read up.

as for blaming the test for your problems.....sorry bro i've done 3 cycles and i really don't think it's the test, but if you're that worried go to see a doc.

just don't automatically blame the AAS , and with these responses about thinking it's the test and blood levels i know for a fact that you should've done more research b4 you decided to stick yourself.

i hate it when people abuse aas and make everyone else look bad,or blame aas for their other problems.

this is why steroids are banned
    I asked this question to a VERY well informed source the other day "Can AAS cause anxiety?" and the response was and i quote "yes they can! hormones are controlling instruments and a hormonal imbalance can cause all sorts of problems...thats the game!" so with all fairness bro maybe you should do some reading up!!

And as for abusing steroids - HOW exactly?

Mav

Maverick, PPL are just trying to help with the blood level advice..test enth is very active for about 3-4 days then it takes a nose dive down in the activity,it's important
    to keep your blood levels as even as possible for alot of reasons,but manely because sides worsen with blood levels going up and down..So the PPL giving you advice about shooting twice a week are just trying to help and whether you have heard conflicting things or not things are the way they are and test does spike off after 3-4 days..Trust Me
    Glad Your Feeling Better,
    KK

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    not trying to hijack a post, but i def do agree with the hormones causing a MAJOR inbalance if not andministered properly. too much could actually cause enough anxiety to the point of you having a heart attack. Knowing how to use AAS and and what your body can handle is a GOOD IDEA! and i agree with the fact of saying that abusing it is why it is banned. Everyone needs to research with this stuff before taking it. and with your knowledge so far you seem like you know what your talkin about, but shooting 500 mg of test in 1 SHOT IS CRAZY!, personally, if i did that i would die of a heart attack. hormones, especially aas !@#$ with my BP like crazy so being careful is the key otherwise who knows what would happen

just my 50 cent

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    not trying to hijack a post, but i def do agree with the hormones causing a MAJOR inbalance if not andministered properly. too much could actually cause enough anxiety to the point of you having a heart attack. Knowing how to use AAS and and what your body can handle is a GOOD IDEA! and i agree with the fact of saying that abusing it is why it is banned. Everyone needs to research with this stuff before taking it. and with your knowledge so far you seem like you know what your talkin about, but shooting 500 mg of test in 1 SHOT IS CRAZY!, personally, if i did that i would die of a heart attack. hormones, especially aas !@#$ with my BP like crazy so being careful is the key otherwise who knows what would happen

just my 50 cent
    not trying to flame bro but how old are you?I can inject 2 grams at a time
    if I feel like it and notice no difference except mabye aggresiveness and every
    girl that looks half-way decent better stay far away because kingkong is coming....

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    20, still young, i know, dont need a lecture, besides my bodies different than everyone elses, i feel like **** if i do one shot of test e at 500mg, thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    20, still young, i know, dont need a lecture, besides my bodies different than everyone elses, i feel like **** if i do one shot of test e at 500mg, thats just me.
    Everybody's different I guess...

I asked this question to a VERY well informed source the other day "Can AAS cause anxiety?" and the response was and i quote "yes they can! hormones are controlling instruments and a hormonal imbalance can cause all sorts of problems...thats the game!" so with all fairness bro maybe you should do some reading up!!

Mav

i believe this to be a scapegoat. why should i do reading up you're the one taking opinions from people(your source) and taking them in as fact.

it's just like with any other drug if you get axiety from any drug chances are you already had it and either didn't know or never got checked.

just like in the 70's...people that took lsd and commited suicide have thought about suicide before they ever ingested lsd.

maybe it can aggravate an already existing problem, but i seriously doubt it can just appear from aas use.

Mav

or blame aas for their other problems....like you

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Holy $hit!! Thats weird that you posted this!! I just did my third shot in my right delt today. I did 1.5 ml of delatestryl. I'm doing 600mg a week, shots on monday and thursday. I'm at work right now but about half hour ago, the exact same thing happened to me. I did the shot earlier in the afternoon. Its my fourth cycle, and never felt anything like it before. I actually thought I was going to pass out. At the time I thought my blood sugar was low, which really shouldnt be the case because I eat every 2-3 hours. But I had an orange, a slice of chedder cheese and a glass of apple juice and I felt good in about 5-10 mins after that. I was a really freaky experience!!

Thread Information