Thread: Boxing...

timeismoney is offline Associate Member

Boxing...

I have been boxing now for about 4 years at a semi-competitive level, never intended on getting to involved, its just been something that I do for fun and fitness, (keeps me from wanting to brawl all the time too ) and last weekend I was in a small tournament that had 10 competitors. I started my first cycle of tren about 8 weeks ago, (not tren only) never using it before in a cycle, and I have to say... I have never knocked so many people the f~ck around in my life. I don't have a lot of time due to school so the last time I fought was about six months ago, but ****. Not only do I see myself throwing weight around in the gym, but last weekend I was messing people up bad. I have barely any experience with boxing competitively but last weekend you would have thought I was pro. I have never felt that combination of speed and power in my life. So far so good with first time tren use for me. Just wanted to fill you bros in on my experience. I know a lot of people who are afraid to use it, but as long as you cycle it right its money. Props to tren!!!

Kato is offline Member
    awesome bro. good for you.

sounds like you had a good time!

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    good job bro. i do mma so i know exactly what u mean. keep it up.

Thanks bros. It feels good to knock the sh!t out of those guys with 10-15 years of training experience.

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Timeismoney... I know what you mean, I box for fun definately not going pro... But when I'm on cycle I swear it feels like I'm a whole new person in the ring, my strikes feel quicker and more powerful, especialy noticeable on the heavy bag (feels like a paper trash bag stuffed with news papers when I'm on)

Quote Originally Posted by Tags
    Timeismoney... I know what you mean, I box for fun definately not going pro... But when I'm on cycle I swear it feels like I'm a whole new person in the ring, my strikes feel quicker and more powerful, especialy noticeable on the heavy bag (feels like a paper trash bag stuffed with news papers when I'm on)

Nothing better then completely embarrasing someone and knocking them the hell out in the ring.

creepS is offline Banned
    i have fight in 6 weeks from today,just found out. till then test should start kicking in and i cant wait.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    I got something that can top that.. 5 monthes w/o getting laid.. ><
    SUCH UNSTOPABLE AGGGRESSION

Thread Information