jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.

what do you guys think is better for a first timer?

500 mg's of Test E a week, or 250? this will be my first cycle, im 6'1 193. I have done some research and got my PCt and all that good to go, just can't decide which dosage to go with. any help is greatly appreciated guys.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I myself would go with 500mg/weekly for my first cycle

Me too!!!! Twice a week!!!

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    well I was leaning to 500, but I have also read for a first cycle you only need 250 with perfect diet, because you will only be prone to more side effects. its really a toss up.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    Shoot 250mg twice weekly. You'll be much happier with the results.

Doesn't anyone listen????????? j/k

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    Shoot 250mg twice weekly. You'll be much happier with the results.
    yeah I was planning on every 3 and a half days.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    well I was leaning to 500, but I have also read for a first cycle you only need 250 with perfect diet, because you will only be prone to more side effects. its really a toss up.
    You wont notice much difference in sides @500mgs. imo. I ran that first cycle, and got barely any sides, everyones different though.

well, when I was younger and stupid I ran Dbol only for like 4 days and started getting symptoms of gyno. I had to discontinue the cycle abruptly, so I am kind of paranoid. But the gyno could have been left over from puberty. Hopefully I wont have that problem and I do have nolva I plan on t aking 20 mg's a day. if not I will get some letro to have handy.

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    You should be fine with 500 mg/week. Think about it, your natural test production can be as high as 12mg/day, maybe even higher in some individuals. If you're at 12mg of natural test output a day, that's 12 X 7 = 84 mg/week, maybe even higher depending on your age. Now your natural test production will shut down soon after you start using so that 250 mg/week is still almost 4 X baseline which will give you good results, but not great results. The 500mg/week will be very comfortable to take, 2 1/2 ccs in the shoulder/butt/leg/ and you're good to go for the week.

Somebody else suggested 500mg twice a week. Although great for somebody more advanced, I think it's a little high for a beginner. Good luck.

supplement savy my test E is 250 mg a cc, wouldn't it be 2 cc's for 500 mg's?

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i would go with 500mg a week split into 2 shots

righton is offline Senior Member
    Save your money and gear and just stick with thew 250.On my first cycle i put on 25lbs doing dbol /250 test/deca ! Steroids are not a case of "more is better"! Proper diet and training will do alot more than all the gear in the world, personally i don't know of anyone who put on more than 25-30lbs on the first cycle regardless on how much gear they used.

kafabe is offline Junior Member

my first

My first cycle was 250 mgs evry 5 days, so I geuss that is like 500 a week, but it was a little bit more drawn out, plus my gear lasted longer, and i gained 26 lbs. So meet in the middle and do 250 mgs every 5 days. It will be perfect for a first cycle, then the next cycle maybe hit 250 every monday and thursday or something like that. Just my 2 cents, it will probably work out fine however you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23
    500 mg's of Test E a week, or 250? this will be my first cycle, im 6'1 193. I have done some research and got my PCt and all that good to go, just can't decide which dosage to go with. any help is greatly appreciated guys.

CRUSTY39 is offline New Member
    I wouldnt recomend any more than 400mg of Deca p/w and some shorter acting anabolics later in the cycle (stanley) and primobolan depot/boldenone at the mid point to take off where the deca taper finishes (day14-16, peaks day 6-8) to kick off with fresh virgin receptors and leave the test till the next cycle, if you absolutely must.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    Save your money and gear and just stick with thew 250.On my first cycle i put on 25lbs doing dbol/250 test/deca! Steroids are not a case of "more is better"! Proper diet and training will do alot more than all the gear in the world, personally i don't know of anyone who put on more than 25-30lbs on the first cycle regardless on how much gear they used.
    kind of ironic that you say steroids are not a case of "more is better" b/c you took three compounds on your first cycle, this guy only wants to take one compound

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY39
    I wouldnt recomend any more than 400mg of Deca p/w and some shorter acting anabolics later in the cycle (stanley) and primobolan depot/boldenone at the mid point to take off where the deca taper finishes (day14-16, peaks day 6-8) to kick off with fresh virgin receptors and leave the test till the next cycle, if you absolutely must.
    ?????? what are you talking about?

righton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    kind of ironic that you say steroids are not a case of "more is better" b/c you took three compounds on your first cycle, this guy only wants to take one compound
    I'm leaning more to the point of alot of ppl saying to take 500 this or that for 1 compound when in fact lesser amounts when used in conjunction with 1 or 2 others(or by themselves) will achieve the same results! I've known many ppl who were on HRT(most being prescribed 200mg test/deca ) that have put on at least 20lbs and saved a few bucks, and most of them are in their late 30's or early 40's!

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

what are you talking about????

the kid is talking about test!

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member

500mg per week (split system) will put a smile on your face when you are done. I would add some dbol , but that is me. Good luck

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    run the test e @ like 250mgs every Sun/Thurs (500mgs a week). don't fool with any of that other stuff yet, you need to make sure that you don't react weird to the test first. this is a safe cycle that will put on some good LBM. you'll like the results. good luck with everything.

Thread Information