cutmass is offline Junior Member

what are clen side affects for girls

hey how safe would clen be for girls. my girl wants to lose her little tummy its really not even big but she says it is. would clen work for her she dont wanna lose her butt and legs though. would clen drop weight in all those areas as well?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Tell her to stop being lazy and excersize, she doesn't need clen .

dude u dont even know so y speak she has two kids works full time and goes to school 5 days a week, theres no way in hell she can fit in a work out she dont even have time to do everything she needs to do in a day sometimes much less work out

Mutant is offline Banned
    We didnt know because YOU didnt tell us! So, dont lash back at him for giving good advice for the info that you left us to work with.

My girl works full time, has a kid, and goes to school yet still finds time for the gym. Yes she is on Clen too. It is definatly helping her out with the excess that her kid left her. She was shaky at first, but now she is good. Im sure your girl can fine a little time to take a run around the block, and clean up her diet before she tries Clen man.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    she wants to lose weight but dont have time to work out any

id say liposuction is the only answer

its not that hard to find 20-30 minutes 3 times a week

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Well guess what bro, clen aint a miracle drug. So maybe you need to stop getting on my ass when I tell you what you don't want to hear, the truth.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Well guess what bro, clen aint a miracle drug. So maybe you need to stop getting on my ass when I tell you what you don't want to hear, the truth.

Werd!

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    Tell your girlfriend to eat less. I am sick of her coming over and eating all the hotdogs and sausages at my house. Maybe you should hump her more to get some exercise in? If she wants to skip hardwork and take drugs tell her she's an idiot. Drugs are a last resort. Thats like instead of working to get money for that car you sit at home on your broke Harlem ass pimping fat white girls, and getting that car by robbing some bank and buying it. Your girl is fat, big f-ing deal seems like she still reeled one in didn't she?

u guys all over reacting no one has the same life im not gonna sit here an explain her daily routin and im tellin you she dont have time for work out believe me if it she did she would she is a very motivated girl and for having two girls she looks better then almost all the girls it helps she's half asain but she just has a little tummy she wants to get rid of i say its not even a big deal it doesnt even look or feel bad but girls always think different. and that guy that is married to superwoman that can do all that thats good for her, but my girl has a real demanding job shes sometimes in the office for 12-13 hours and she has 12 units at fresno state thats almost full time school to go with her ft job. then she gots to pick up her two kids and be a mom and cook and clean and then do homework. and too littleguns im to mature to respond to ur stupid remark i used to say **** like that in jr. high and umm about 95 percent of the people on this site use drugs to help them out buddy thats what this site is about you idiot. anyways some one with real advice/knoweledge bout clen please answer my one simple question of "what are the side effects for girls on clen" no other info needed like these retards trying be smartasses and just add to there post count.

oh and littleguns sorry to hear bout ur deca dick problems gettin soft while changing positions maybe next time u should try rolling with her so it doesnt come out lol

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    diet and cardio are essential for clen to work if she doesnt eat well and doesnt work out there's no point in her taking clen

airborne0329 is offline New Member
    Check out the clen handbook. There is no different sides for women than men. same things, headache, shaking, high blood pressure, ect. No, you girl will not loose weight just off her stomach. That is a statment that can be critized alot, bro, for even asking it. Your body doesn't spot reduce anything and a drug won't just burn fat from the stomach. Depending on the body type, her body can burn fat in certain areas more than others, but by no means will it not burn over the entire body.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutmass
    oh and littleguns sorry to hear bout ur deca dick problems gettin soft while changing positions maybe next time u should try rolling with her so it doesnt come out lol

Hey, both of your guys' comments were very uncalled for. Stop acting like kids. This is a steroid website not a playground.

Everyone is telling you the right thing. If your friend doesnt have a half hour a few days a week to run, then she should clean up her diet, which is not hard to do, before she goes on drugs.

alevok Guest
    not having time is the biggest excuse for women, but they always have time for tv.
    Anyways she can always buy tread mill, stepmaster or bicycle at home and exercise.
    Unless she exercices and eats clean clen is pointless

Thread Information