Thread: gear price?

cjcsbabyblu250 is offline New Member

gear price?

how much would a 10ml vial of super test 250 run me? i think im being over charged. im going to pay 150$
    help me please im making a purchase this afternoon

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cjcsbabyblu250
    how much would a 10ml vial of super test 250 run me? i think im being over charged. im going to pay 150$
    help me please im making a purchase this afternoon

Thats a little steep, but then again if thats all you can get then its about right. Your guy is probably about 6th in line, so thats probably another reason its expensive. Remember, its a sellers market.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    that's about two-three times as much as it's worth.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    that's about two-three times as much as it's worth.

Actually its about 4x as much...

Off topic, congrats on the 5000 mark.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    yeah, pretty high, but if that's the best you can get...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if thats all you can get then its probably about right, but personally I wouldnt pay that much

wow! what can i do? how much should it be running me

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member
    i can get a 10ml vial of S.T. from TORNEL labs for 87.00, excluding shipping and handeling and a W.U. fee! i think tornel is the only lab that makes "super test" anyway? but all in all it is sustanon !

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DAS FREAK
    i can get a 10ml vial of S.T. from TORNEL labs for 87.00, excluding shipping and handeling and a W.U. fee! i think tornel is the only lab that makes "super test" anyway? but all in all it is sustanon!
    Man, you guys pay a lot. Especially for vet gear. But again, if thats all you can get...

indica is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Remember, its a sellers market.
    Cant really agree with that....the internet is a amazing thing i have come to realize

for now thats all i can get. but ima check online but i have no legit sorces

Quote Originally Posted by indica
    Cant really agree with that....the internet is a amazing thing i have come to realize
    IT'S THE BEST THING EVER ****ING invented BRO!!!!!!!!

im also wondering is vet gear bad. cause im really looking for the best stuff out there

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by indica
    Yes, you can get some dirt cheap gear from a UGL, but even these UGL's are making a killing off every bottle....As for this guys situation, Im saying if this dealer is the only guy who he can get gear from, then the seller is the one calling the shots.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cjcsbabyblu250
    im also wondering is vet gear bad. cause im really looking for the best stuff out there
    The only vet gear I would trust is QV. Brovel, Tornel, Loeffler I'd stay far far away from.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    The only vet gear I would trust is QV. Brovel, Tornel, Loeffler I'd stay far far away from.
    WHY WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM leoffler? THAT IS A VERY OLD AND TRUST-WORTHY MANUFACTORER!!!!! i took there EQ and received mind blowing results, and ****ING incredible PUMPS! you have had a bad experience with them i'm guessing?

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Its a bit pricey, but for us home brew bros, everything is expensive as hell.

L8

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Even the "gear clinics" don't charge that much for cyp or enanth, which IMHO are superior to supertest or any other test blend. If I were paying that much, I would definitely go legit. Well, of course, assuming you, like me, are in your silver years.

If clinics are out of the question, all I can offer is that if you are willing to pay that much, then it is a fair price. If you are not willing to pay, don't buy. You can do great things without gear if your diet, rest, and training are intense and precise. If they aren't, the test won't help you much, anyhow.

Hang out with juice monkeys for a few years and you will accumulate other sources, most of which will be MUCH cheaper. It is realistic to expect to find UG 250mg/ml test for $45 to $70 per 10ml jug... FAR below what you are paying. It is reasonable to hope to find amps of legit, imported sust, the human equivelant of supertest 250, for $10 each or even a bit less, which would still be only 2/3 of what you are paying for horse medicine in easily counterfeited or refilled jugs.

If you don't like UGLs, then if you must use imported gear, why not stick with human grade pharmaceuticals? Either way you will probably be paying twice the UG prices, but will have a slightly higher margin of safety.

So you are only buying one 10ml jug of stuff? Not much juice for a cycle. Do you have anything else to stack with it?

Bottom line... if you are not satisfied with your source, just don't buy. Tell him no hard feelings, but it just isn't worth it to you. If you are desperate for a "magic shot" and your source can have his way with you because you want it so bad, talk this over with a trusted friend. Sometimes we all just go off-tilt and get our priorities screwed up.

Thread Information