Thread: Nolvadex

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

Talking Nolvadex

i figured i'de just share this info. with you all on such a bueatiful day!
    coleman says on this video that i have that noladex sucks and he has a PRO
    lab that preforms experiments on him {he's the guinea pig!} and they ran some tests while he was on dex. and they said that it actually suppresess
    natural test and natural GH levels........ and past along a comment to the
    "UP AND COMING" not to take it. but, it may work good for YOU! i just thought that i would share that fact with evreybody cause i here alot of ppl on here talking about dex. JUST A THOUGHT!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    dex? I know you mean nolvadex as you said it but there is also, l-dex=liquidex, a-dex=arimidex , and nolvadex=nolva. Did he call it dex several times or did you try and shorten the word yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    dex? I know you mean nolvadex as you said it but there is also, l-dex=liquidex, a-dex=arimidex, and nolvadex=nolva. Did he call it dex several times or did you try and shorten the word yourself?
    i shortened it, i dont know bro ive never even seen it before let alone used it. thats just what he said clomids for me........ ME LIKES!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Nolva won't depress your hpta enough to worry about it. After all, you will be hitting up with probably 500mg to 1200mg of gear a week, right? Your nutz will be shut down tight anyway. You could not possibly notice any downregulation from the nolva. The only hairsplitting concern of note, to me, is that possibly you might want to gradually shift from nolva to anastrozole or ldex near the end of the cycle. With nolva, you still have estrogen, and you have the nolva, a synthetic estrogen. Both have a (limited) affinity for androgen receptors as well as of course the estrogen receptors. With the l-dex or arimidex or anastrozole or other anti-aromatase drug, you simply don't have the estrogen, period. I suspect that STOPPING the conversion to estrogen rather than simply blocking it, in the last couple of weeks before pct, might marginally shorten recovery time. I have no idea if this effect that I am hypothesizing would be strong enough to notice or not.

My opinion... save the clo for pct, where it truly shines. Nolva is fine for an estrogen blocker, except MAYBE near the end of the cycle. if you do take nolvadex to the end without switching over (over a period of a week or two) to an anti-aromatase, then it is important that you continue to do so through pct, in spite of the possible effect on recovery, because on cessation of nolva use, with a surplus of estrogen and almost no testosterone , you will get an estrogen backlash like nobody's business.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Hey Baron good to see back around.

Idisagree with you tho, nolva is best used with a cycle that will impact LDL/HDL negatively. If the cycle is low dose and standard duration use letrozole during the cycle and nolva to prevent the rebound from the letro. JMO.

Mutant is offline Banned
    I had a crazy estrogen backlash from Nolva while on a cycle. I dropped the nolva dramatically and gained 20lb of water on top of the water I already had from the Test. The water left in a day but it was nutz. I use Nolva because I get gyno easily, no other reason.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I am up in the air on Nolvadex . Apperently I am not prone to gyno so I am not to big on it for myself, but I have experience. Newbies shouldn't take a chance.

Also DAS I wouldn't listen to everything the "Pro's" say. Dave Palumbo and Valentino are pros and they are both idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am up in the air on Nolvadex . Apperently I am not prone to gyno so I am not to big on it for myself, but I have experience. Newbies shouldn't take a chance.

Also DAS I wouldn't listen to everything the "Pro's" say. Dave Palumbo and Valentino are pros and they are both idiots.
    HEY DUDE, PALUMBO is my 2 favorite B.B. in the world would be first but cole IS the 7 time MR.O! anyway VALENTINO is a pro? are you ****ing serious bro?
    i'de like to shoot in the head who ever gave him his pro card........ LMFAO
    i never knew that holy **** dude, i cannot beleive valentino is a professional.
    a professional what, a human synthol spunge LOL?

Mutant is offline Banned
    Amen!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Hey Baron good to see back around.

Idisagree with you tho, nolva is best used with a cycle that will impact LDL/HDL negatively. If the cycle is low dose and standard duration use letrozole during the cycle and nolva to prevent the rebound from the letro. JMO.
    Well, you are right about nolva having a positive effect on the LDL/HDL ratio. Good point. I guess it is still as much art as it is science, this BB stuff.

Good to be back, and thanks for the kind words. Actually I am not home yet but at least I am back in civilization. Home in a weekk or so, I guess. Got a mother of a cycle planned... training is back on track and diet will be, too, once I am home. I am feeling very positive right now. I think I have outgrown the midlife crisis stuff and now all I need is some gear in my blood.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

whats wrong with greg valentino ???

I think Valentino is smarter than Palumbo Palumbo is going to get someone killed with his AAS "advice" in MD.

Mutant is offline Banned
    I think Valentino is smarter than Palumbo Palumbo is going to get someone killed with his AAS "advice" in MD.
    I hear ya! I read all the MD's and his info is, for the most part, rediculous. I recently read a cycle that he wrote for some kid that was all heavy doses of orals, and it was a relativly long cycle for orals. I think that kid's liver will turn into slop and that he will be in the hospital for a while if he follows that advice!

Ha! You think that's bad? One time he said that synthol was just the oil portion of injectable drugs (wrong) and that the MCT oil which the synthol is made up of, would be metabolized quickly just like if it was taken orally.

Some kid listens to he and goes injecting synthol and some gets into his blood stream and he dies then what?

Mutant is offline Banned
    Ha! You think that's bad? One time he said that synthol was just the oil portion of injectable drugs (wrong) and that the MCT oil which the synthol is made up of, would be metabolized quickly just like if it was taken orally.

Some kid listens to he and goes injecting synthol and some gets into his blood stream and he dies then what?
    Wasnt that this month's issue? LOL

Thread Information