Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Did you notice...

Did you notice that a month ago, nobody was having challenges with DNP and noone had ever truely believed in Prog gyno.

Now everyone gets sick, and has bad experiences with DNP(compared to just a month ago). Also, now have read several threads with people saying they are sure they have prog/prolactin induced gyno(compared to just one month ago).

Am I the only one that noticed this???

You actually mean you did not notice this?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i think it's just you bro

Angelis is offline Banned
    Yeah I noticed the DNP threads but nothing about Prog. Gyno.

The reason for all the threads is bcs so many new people are trying DNP and not reading everything they can first so there not doing things right. I tried it mid december and did it right... worked like a dream for me.

I am also getting the impression that noobs think they can drink oils. Probably from winny threads...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I noticed the progesterone gyno issue.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    I noticed the DNP issue. Not specifically over the last month, but within the past year. I don't remember seeing a thread on DNP a year ago and now there are many. I believe this is because of two reasons.

Reason #1: Newbies are looking for a quick way to lose fat
    Reason #2:Those who are experienced weightlifters and have done their research on DNP have realized that if used properly, it can be an extremely effective and safe substance.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTrainR
    I noticed the DNP issue. Not specifically over the last month, but within the past year. I don't remember seeing a thread on DNP a year ago and now there are many. I believe this is because of two reasons.

Reason #1: Newbies are looking for a quick way to lose fat
    Reason #2:Those who are experienced weightlifters and have done their research on DNP have realized that if used properly, it can be an extremely effective and safe substance.
    Im #3

Im an experienced weightlifter who has done all my researched, deemed (sp?) it safe and decided to use it bcs I want a quick way to lose BF%

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Im #3

Im an experienced weightlifter who has done all my researched, deemed (sp?) it safe and decided to use it bcs I want a quick way to lose BF%
    Good call!

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Did you notice that a month ago, nobody was having challenges with DNP and noone had ever truely believed in Prog gyno.

Now everyone gets sick, and has bad experiences with DNP(compared to just a month ago).
    Well I guess I fall into this category. Im a stupid newbie I guess. DNP gave me a 103+ degree temp and diarhea for days. I must not have done enough research either. Oh and myself and all the other bros who have had eye issues must have done something wrong too. It pisses me off that people think DNP=Flinstone Vitamins. You may have good luck with it but I will guarentee you that it effects everyone differently. If it didnt d*mn near send me to the hosptial 7 months ago I wouldnt believe any horror stories either. Life's best lessons are learned through experience.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Well I guess I fall into this category. Im a stupid newbie I guess. DNP gave me a 103+ degree temp and diarhea for days. I must not have done enough research either. Oh and myself and all the other bros who have had eye issues must have done something wrong too. It pisses me off that people think DNP=Flinstone Vitamins. You may have good luck with it but I will guarentee you that it effects everyone differently. If it didnt d*mn near send me to the hosptial 7 months ago I wouldnt believe any horror stories either. Life's best lessons are learned through experience.
    Stop you're scare'n me!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I think you just haven't been paying attention........ people have had bad sides from DNP & gyno lots of times in the past.

Sorry that you had troubles, I did not. But I did research and knew the challenges and took precautions just like I would if I were to use steroids . If people think DNP is flinstone vitamins they are the stupid newbies. I did not have a bad experience, and everyone is different. How did it d@mn near send you to the hospital for? What challenges did you have to warrant emergency care? I also believe lifes most painful lessons are learned through experience. This fits in your paragraph better than mine. But that is how I made dicissions and had taken precautions is through other peoples experiences.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I am also getting the impression that noobs think they can drink oils. Probably from winny threads...
    well you can drink oils so long as they 17aa

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    well you can drink oils so long as they 17aa
    Yeah, the two thread were: I had two extra amps of sust and drank them down, and the other was dbol and deca cycle cause I only want to do orals.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    omg LOL, I didn't realize that. i bet sust and deca taste nasty.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    How did it d@mn near send you to the hospital for? What challenges did you have to warrant emergency care?
    About the 5-8th day at 200mg my temperature kept going up. Needless to say a 103 degree temp when on DNP is a scary thing knowing that its halflife still has plenty of time to clear your system. I can remember just sitting in my bed for hours wondering how much hotter my temp was gonna go. It was some scary sh*t because not much more and we're talking coma material. Plus I spent the bulk of the day with diarrhea.

I only ran 200mg ED too and ran the same layout that KOM had that huge thread about.
    LMO didnt you have eye issues too?

Only that I sweat alot. My actual body temp only went up to 98-99 deg. Felt alot hotter though. No troubles that have been talked about. Well one little thing, I had a hemmorhoid and it hurt while taking dumps. (TCO)Did you take everything you could have, even if it seemed overboard? I did. I am fine, but I will say it is a dangerous compound if not treated with respect.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LMO didnt you have eye issues too?

Yup my eyes would literally burn when I looked at the computer screen, or watch TV. Not only that but my vision definitely got worse, as I go to the eye doctor every 6 months and my perscription hasn't changed in years, then after my DNP cycle I had to get a stronger perscription, and not only that but like I said in another thread I failed my vision test for renewing my license for the 1st time ever. I had to use my contacts and now I have a restriction on my license. I don't care what anyone says, DNP does infact cause eye damage.

About the 5-8th day at 200mg my temperature kept going up. Needless to say a 103 degree temp when on DNP is a scary thing knowing that its halflife still has plenty of time to clear your system. I can remember just sitting in my bed for hours wondering how much hotter my temp was gonna go. It was some scary sh*t because not much more and we're talking coma material. Plus I spent the bulk of the day with diarrhea.
    It is possible that DNP amplified the symptoms of a comnon illness such as stomach flu or food poisoning. However, DNP's side effects are far reaching and the side effects you have experienced does not necessarily imply that you didn't cylce the drug properly. Rather, it is likely to mean that you are one of many that have very unfortunate reactions to the drug. It is for the side effects that you have described that the drug should not be taken lightly-- especially by first time users and regardless of history with other drugs.

The link below has probably been posted before; nonetheless, it is a very thorough summation of much of the scientific research ever conducted on DNP and its closely related sodium salt.
    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:E...ient=firefox-a

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    It is possible that DNP amplified the symptoms of a comnon illness such as stomach flu or food poisoning. However, DNP's side effects are far reaching and the side effects you have experienced does not necessarily imply that you didn't cylce the drug properly. Rather, it is likely to mean that you are one of many that have very unfortunate reactions to the drug. It is for the side effects that you have described that the drug should not be taken lightly-- especially by first time users and regardless of history with other drugs.

The link below has probably been posted before; nonetheless, it is a very thorough summation of much of the scientific research ever conducted on DNP and its closely related sodium salt.
    http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:E...ient=firefox-a
    Good article, but if I'm understanding this correctly, when they gave the 80 kg man DNP, they gave him 46mg/kg. Do the math and 80*46=3680mg of DNP. No wonder why the guy had immediate increase in temperature and died.

Thread Information