wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member

Week 5 No changes

Today marks the second shot of week 5 and I still have only gained about 2-3 lbs and strength is the same.. Gear is legit ive used the same fromt he same source before. Im taking sustanon 500mg weekly. Any answers?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiz
    Today marks the second shot of week 5 and I still have only gained about 2-3 lbs and strength is the same.. Gear is legit ive used the same fromt he same source before. Im taking sustanon 500mg weekly. Any answers?
    sounds like one of the following, bum gear, not enough eating, sleeping or you are using heavy ass weights.. but 5 weeks may not be enough time yet

Did you and TrumanHW buy from the same dude?

My Gear is in "Neutral." Day 11, no major changes...

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Im on week 5 of cyp and deca , and I've gained a 21 lbs and am V E R Y noticeable bigger. Traps, arms, broader in the chest. All this and I missed a week of all my shots and ancillaries when I was arrested for driving on a suspended licesnse. (3rd time, hehehehehe)

Is your diet OK... are you working out hard enough. Last night I couldnt lift myself from the floor after my chest workout.

Sounds like it could be bunk gear!

L8

wiz
    I am eating a ton and this week with school i have later classes. Might take longer for me i guess, i know the gear isn't bunk. Should i try to go heavier? ive been taking it kind of easy for the past week or so until i notice a difference. My pumps are good and everything just not sure what to do? wait it out i guess

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    I am eating a ton and this week with school i have later classes. Might take longer for me i guess, i know the gear isn't bunk. Should i try to go heavier? ive been taking it kind of easy for the past week or so until i notice a difference. My pumps are good and everything just not sure what to do? wait it out i guess
    taking it easy?? dude go bust your ass..

BlocRoc is offline Member
    IF you're on a bulk cycle... Like I am, then " G O H E A V Y or G O H O M E" is what I say.

You want to push the muscle 100% of the time, its what growth is about.

3 lbs sounds like bunk gear or you need to push harder and heavier.

L8

wiz
    the thing is that i am pushing hard and heavy just not as heavy as usual right now. I plan on bucking up heavier for the rest of the time i was kind of taking a break for my body to rest to see if maybe i wasn't getting enough rest.. i find it wierd but my friend is taking the same and is def blowing up.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I noticed you said I've used from the same source before so I'm thinking you have a few cycles under your belt so don't you think 500 mg of sustanon just isn't doing it for you anymore?

wiz
    This would happen to be my 3rd cycle of sustanon ... And it worked for a good 15lb muscle gain last time, Im just guessing and hoping it takes a little longer for me. last time I only used 250mg, go figure ha.

wiz
    stupid question.. could it be from using a 1inch needle in the glute, i switched to 1.5 inch within the last 2 weeks so i was thinking maybe that was it.. ps i have a big ass.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    BINGO... thats your problem big ass... your hitting a fat pocket and since sust isnt a long lasting as test e or test c ... You may be wasting it...

also Now I can gain on sust @ 500 a week even all in one shot, but they say you should try almost every other day to keep blood levels at peak...

Thread Information