Thread: Just started

littleguns is offline Associate Member

Just started

Just started gathering my next cycle peice by peice. Went to mexico today and bought some tren , prop, and clen , plus my PCT. For all of you who don't already know go to mexico to buy your gear. Sure it is supposedly 10percent underdosed, but for a 100mg/ml 10ml vial of Propionate for 9...yes NINE DOLLARS (Quality Vet brand) I think that price more then makes up for underdosing. It just pisses me off how people in america will try to sell you *human* grade **** for like 60-100 dollars a vial when u can go down to mex and buy stuff thats just as good for a fraction of the cost.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    those r nice prices bro. i pay about $15 more, but i don't have to leave my house and spend money on gas, so it's all good.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    so wuts ur cycle??

My cycle that im plannin is going to be week 1-12 test prop 100mg ed, 1-6 tren 75mg ed, 6-12 winny 50 mg ed....I might go with eq at 200mg e3ds all the way through as well if I am feeling in the mood to be extra vascular. Oh i also plan on doing clen weeks 1-4...120mcg/day

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Looks pretty good except I would lower your tren amounts and then run it straight through. The added strength will help you put on more mass. Definitely add in the EQ for a single injection weekly of 200-300mg but cut it 3 weeks before ending the cycle to allow it to clear properly. Then it will clear out with the prop and tren and you will have a smoother PCR time.

should i still keep the winstrol in there cut260?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    mexico is great, read about my border adventure to reall get a good laugh...

if you havent tried mexico and you are super desperate for roids... try it out... 10ccs of supertest 250 ( same as sust ) is around 30-35 bucks... thats 3.00 or 3.50 a shot... you cannot beat that price anywhere in the world...

dirt cheap d-ball or anadrol from Denkall ( a very trusted name ) man they have it all...

I love mexico ...

Thread Information