gixxer600 is offline Member

Am I the only one??

Heres my story, I was supposed to wait until April to start my next cycle. It was all good until my source got me the delatesryl I wanted. Then I got excited and started that same day (march 1). I'm running 600mg a week for 12 weeks with 40mg of D-bol for the first 5 weeks. Now, I know as well as the rest of you, that we need some days off so we don't over train. The thing is, I'm almost forcing myself not to go and if I don't, its like I feel guilty for not going. I train mon-fri and off on the weekends. I was just curious if anyone here is the same way or is it just me?? Cheers!

Anyone??

I must be the only one!! Oh well!

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i hate not being on. time off sucks but its something u should do. i dont like to workout 5 days in a row without a break. usualy 2 on one off but if you take off on the weekends u should not be over training

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    i train 3 on one off, and that one off day kills me, i hate it. so bassically i go 5 days one week, 6 the next, 5 the next, 6 the next, etc etc etc.

I just hate the off days. I just wanna go to the gym and just sit there.......

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Stick with what works best with you. I also run m-f and take weekends off, and I have not been overtraining at all. I too always want to be in the gym but gym is for show and rest is for grow.

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    when i'm on i find it really hard not to go back for another session in the evening eventhough my afternoon workout left me in a fetal position on the gym floor and wanting to throw up. i feel like i recover in a few hours and could go again but i never do. i go 5 days a week on whatever day i can but never with more than 1 day in between workouts

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    . I just wanna go to the gym and just sit there.......
    i feel the same way!

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    5 days a week I was doing like six and now its like 4 because on the front of the site I read ..dayonday off schedule..time to heal and only work a musle once a week and what not?

Thread Information