bigjaylow is offline Associate Member

Pumps are staring to hurt?

I'm in my 4th week of a cycle and the pumps are getting a little painful to where I can't lift my arms. I know I probably sound like a pussy, but is this normal I used gear before and its done this I just never ask anyoneelse about it.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    I get pumps that hurt like a beatch when I brush my teeth. Everyone goes thru this. I also get lower back pumps from the dbol that make it impossible to walk.

L8

Thanks, it is so uncomfortable. I try to do cardio by playing racquetball after working out and I can hardly swing the racquet.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    many people have this problem especialy on dbol . theres no way around it just part of the game. i love the pumps just not in my lower back. what gear are u using?

250-500 sust a week and 75mg drol e/d going into winnyv and maybe deca not sure yet

i would guess the drol is causing the painful pumps, the test will contribute to it also but not as much as drol. when i was on dbol my back was pumped the majority of the day. try drinking more water it could help

HeAtMaN05 is offline Junior Member
    250-500 sust a week and 75mg drol e/d going into winnyv and maybe deca not sure yet
    What kind of cycle is that???? 250-500 of sust? sustanon is crazy on your blood levels to begin with, the effective way to use it is to shoot EOD and keep the mg's steady the whole way through....50 mg drol is enough and that adds to ur pain...also you say you might add deca and winny and ur not sure???? dude deca takes 4 weeks to kick in, that's something you should have decided before the cycle not durning....i wish you luck, make sure you are taking milk thistle to help your liver out with that drol...peace

Yeah I did dbol last cycle and I got pretty pumped I remember working and the guys laughed when I could'nt swing the hammer anymore.

i didnt even realize that good point heatman u should keep your test levels as consistant as possible. winny could be an option but i would leave the deca out save it for another time. what is your cycle experience? do you have your pct planed?

Thanks heatman I probably won't do the deca but the winny is okay with the exception of novaldex what do you think I should end with.

r u saying your pct is nolvadex ? if u r make sure you order some clomid asap. how long do u plan on staying on?

I'm going to take 6 oxy to wind down. I'm no pro in cycling but I did'nt think of the time with the deca to take affect. so you say I should keep sust to one shot a week thats what i always read for itermediate use. 250-1000 is what pro use maybe more

tryin to get my hands on clomid and nova

forget the 60xo it is crap. sust should be shot eod or your test levels will be going crazy. one shot a week is not a good idea where did u read that? u can order clomid and nolva off this site. very simple

thank you everyone the thing is ive juiced b 4 and have never lost any size and never use pct i mean am i crazy im not looking to go pro or kill myself either though

well its 1cc amps 250 organon howelse would you do it

how exactly do you order clomid and nova here

u still need pct if ur pro or not that has nothing to do with it. the drol will shut u down hard including the test. pct will not kill u 99% percent of people on here will tell u to do it. if u dont want to thats your choice. whatever dose u want to run the sust at per week split up the dosages to be shot every other day.

GrdLock is offline Junior Member
    I just finished my month of dbol , and am still on test/deca . When I was on the dbol though I got some really painful pumps in my shoulders, biceps, back, and forearms. Now that I'm off the dbol I'm still getting them, just not as bad.

Just gotta get used to it i guess!

And bigjaylow, click on the banner at the very top of the forum for www.anabolicreview-research.com

thanks guys would it be a bad idea to start dbol now it would right

dude your on drol already u dont need the dbol . u should have realy planned this cycle out b4 u started. i would say dont add ne thing else to this cycle and probably drop the drol it doesnt seem like u kno what your doing. theres alot to learn on here read read and read some more!

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    More compounds is not always better...in fact most of the time it is a down right waste of money. You could end with winny but you have already run one oral and that is usually pretty hard on the liver. You did not really out line how many weeks you are running each compound or for how long you have currently run them to make an accurate sugestion. Good luck.

thanks shrunkennuts after talking to someone like you i c what u mean i tought i knew you knowwhat happeneed was i had some gear store and wanted to use it b4 it exp and then i finally got a good source for some more btu didnt want it to go to waste any way if i start another in the coming months seeing you say this one is fu*##@. Right now i have left to use the following and can get more with a good source.

50 75mg drol
    20cc deca
    100 dbol
    150 50mg winnytabs
    15cc sust

when on that site i want clomidetine and what clen and the names are different

PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME! THANK YOU

Check this thread out for your PCT. You really need to educate yourself before you do another cycle.

Pheedno's PCT

i have 20 cc winnyv too

Quote Originally Posted by bigjaylow
    thanks shrunkennuts after talking to someone like you i c what u mean i tought i knew you knowwhat happeneed was i had some gear store and wanted to use it b4 it exp and then i finally got a good source for some more btu didnt want it to go to waste any way if i start another in the coming months seeing you say this one is fu*##@. Right now i have left to use the following and can get more with a good source.

50 75mg drol
    20cc deca
    100 dbol
    150 50mg winnytabs
    15cc sust

when on that site i want clomidetine and what clen and the names are different

PLEASE HAVE PATIENCE WITH ME! THANK YOU
    You will need the clomid and nolva for your pct. Clen is a fat burner and is not needed for pct but can be used in conjunction...I am not going to even get into that subject though. I have alot of patience...I just hate to see anyone think this stuff is harmless and not know exactly what they are getting into before they start. There are a lot of guys here with a wealth of knowledge that will help get you on course.

u have a pm bjl

yes i do

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjaylow
    yes i do
    LOL thats funny

Thread Information