DBflash21 is offline Member

Want to get your guys opinions

Whats up bro's I'm currently in week 5 of my Test E @ 500mg/ew and I have a feeling my gear may be under dosed. (I posted the pics in the forum and nobody had heard of my gear, but said it was from a UGL and should be good). My lifts have gone up about 20lbs, and Ive gained about 9 lbs. I feel my diet has been good, I am following the "lean mass" sticky in the diet forum, with addition of some more calories. Am I on track? does this sound like everything is right? My sex drive is high, and I'm looking a lot leaner, but I think this may be due to my diet, what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Whats up bro's I'm currently in week 5 of my Test E @ 500mg/ew and I have a feeling my gear may be under dosed. (I posted the pics in the forum and nobody had heard of my gear, but said it was from a UGL and should be good). My lifts have gone up about 20lbs, and Ive gained about 9 lbs. I feel my diet has been good, I am following the "lean mass" sticky in the diet forum, with addition of some more calories. Am I on track? does this sound like everything is right? My sex drive is high, and I'm looking a lot leaner, but I think this may be due to my diet, what do you guys think?

What did you expect???? to look like ronnie coleman?

looks like your gains are going pretty good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    What did you expect???? to look like ronnie coleman?

looks like your gains are going pretty good to me.
    LOL, no, just wondering if I'm on track. My buddy did a previous cycle with homemade stuff and he said he felt it a lot more (we're both currently taking the same stuff) so I'm just wondering if I'm good.

Bump, anybody else?

build4life is offline Junior Member
    dude its not like ur going to gain 50 pounds or ne thing. im sure if ur 5 weeks in u should be able to look in the mirror and see those nine pounds u didnt have 5 weeks ago. if ur runnin a 10 week cycle and u have gained 9 pounds allredy in five more weeks if u gain 9 more pounds thats 18 pounds bro. thats preatty good weight. just relax and run ur cycle. ur all good

Quote Originally Posted by build4life
    dude its not like ur going to gain 50 pounds or ne thing. im sure if ur 5 weeks in u should be able to look in the mirror and see those nine pounds u didnt have 5 weeks ago. if ur runnin a 10 week cycle and u have gained 9 pounds allredy in five more weeks if u gain 9 more pounds thats 18 pounds bro. thats preatty good weight. just relax and run ur cycle. ur all good
    Ok cool. I'm running a 12 week, finishing up with winstrol . I guess I'm just paranoid, but other then that things are going great. One more question, I'm currently running liquidex at .3 mg ED, I don't think I'm prone to gyno, is it ok to run this doseage EOD?

build4life is offline Junior Member
    everyone is diffrent. im not prone to gyno either. and at those doses if ur sure ur not gyno prone then u should b fine runnin it eod. may even help ur gains out a lil. some people think that runnin nolva during a cycle cuts out to much estrogen. just cut it to eod and see how it works. is this ur first cycle?? when did ur test kick in last time u ran a cycle if it isnt?

Quote Originally Posted by build4life
    everyone is diffrent. im not prone to gyno either. and at those doses if ur sure ur not gyno prone then u should b fine runnin it eod. may even help ur gains out a lil. some people think that runnin nolva during a cycle cuts out to much estrogen. just cut it to eod and see how it works. is this ur first cycle?? when did ur test kick in last time u ran a cycle if it isnt?
    This is my first true cycle, so still trying to see how my body reacts to everything.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    This is my first true cycle, so still trying to see how my body reacts to everything.
    Test E doesn't really kick in for alot of bros (myself included) until week 4 or 5. As for your friend who saw better gains, you have to remember everyone reacts differently. I would say you are pretty much on track.

Bump

Thread Information