StoneCold is offline New Member

Stacking for Bulking and cutting

This is my second cycle. Last year I was on Sus 250 every 3 days for 12 weeks and 30mg of dbols ed for 10 weeks. I gained approx. 15lbs. I'm looking to gain more muscle mass and would like to shred at the end of my cycle. I just bought 1 month supply of Anadrol (50mg) and will probably go back on sus with the dbols for the next 8 weeks after the drols. What do you guys think about that and also how can i cut up during my cycle? I understand I have to diet right and eat twice as much.

Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    12 weeks is a long time to be on orals bro.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    30mg of DBol is not much at all, however its a good idea if you take orals that long only take them during your training days. It will make a huge difference in your liver values. If you take the same amount of sust as you mentioned it will be hard for you to properly cut up because Sust has a 12 - 18 day half life and will remain in your system for quite some time. I would suggest that you use the sust for 4 weeks then switch to test propianate or suspension. Dbols are fine straight through at that amount. The last 4 weeks of your cycle you could add tren or winstrol to your stack to help cut you up, the tren would be preferred as it not only cuts you up but gives you crazy strength gains.

StoneCold is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info.. I'm also concerned in taking the drols since I hear some crazy thigns about them. But I want the size rather quickly and then maintain with the sus and Dbols. I'll check out the Tren . What do you think I should buy as for as supplements go? (Milk Thistle) (B-12) (Whey Protein) (Creatine) What brands are good, how many mg?

Thread Information