Mutant is offline Banned

Letro & Nolva or L-dex & Nolva?

I want your guys opinion on which is a better drug to use with Nolva. I always use nolva due to Gyno genetics and always have it for cycles. I wanted to give aromatase inhibitors another chance, but wanted to know which works best with Nolva. I read that Letro and Nolva dont work well togather because Letro has somthing to do with messing around with the receptors that Nolva uses or somthing. I used L-dex a couple cycles ago at a low dose and was thinking about giving it another shot. WHich do you guys prefer?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    I want your guys opinion on which is a better drug to use with Nolva. I always use nolva due to Gyno genetics and always have it for cycles. I wanted to give aromatase inhibitors another chance, but wanted to know which works best with Nolva. I read that Letro and Nolva dont work well togather because Letro has somthing to do with messing around with the receptors that Nolva uses or somthing. I used L-dex a couple cycles ago at a low dose and was thinking about giving it another shot. WHich do you guys prefer?
    l-dex + nolv .....blocks all estrogen which keeps the water off, and keeps your cholesterol levels somewhat stable

swedes is offline Associate Member
    bump

Mutant is offline Banned
    So do any of you guys have info on Letro partially blocking the effects of Nolva?

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    I believe letro blocks estrogen completely whereas nolva just block the receptors.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devilman208
    I believe letro blocks estrogen completely whereas nolva just block the receptors.
    that is correct.

Mutant is offline Banned
    That wasnt my question guys. Mine is, ..I read somewhere that Letro "messes" with Nolva working properly through receptors or somthing. Anybody read about this?

Josey Wales is offline Associate Member
    Used together, I believe Letro will reduce the efficacy of Nolva by 40%. This is discussed somewhere in the PCT section.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Josey Wales
    Used together, I believe Letro will reduce the efficacy of Nolva by 40%. This is discussed somewhere in the PCT section.
    Thank you, thats what I was looking for. If you find the thread that this is discussed on please link me.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    You dont need to run both during your cycle. Run letro throughout you cycle, then nolva and clomid for pct. Then the efficiency of nolva really wont matter.

Mutant is offline Banned
    You dont need to run both during your cycle. Run letro throughout you cycle, then nolva and clomid for pct. Then the efficiency of nolva really wont matter.
    Hey homeboy, I have been doing this for a while and because of the fact mentioned above (that gyno easily occurs in me), I have to keep Nolva in on all my cycles. Its always whatever works best for that person, and a combo of aromatase and receptor bockers work best in my case and in many others here. I happen to drop the aromatase at pct just like many others here, and just pick up on the clomid cycle with the Nolva of course. Too much estrogen blockage can lead to not so good things.

Everybody, I appreciate the opinions..thanks.
    Last edited by Mutant; 03-12-2005 at 01:55 PM.

techfan is offline New Member
    not tying to steal this tread but how much l-dex should be taken during cycle and does nolva have to be run with it if so how much test cyp 300 mg a week for 12 weeks

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techfan
    not tying to steal this tread but how much l-dex should be taken during cycle and does nolva have to be run with it if so how much test cyp 300 mg a week for 12 weeks
    LOL hey man, there are 3 or 4 questions in your question! I'll help you out with the question on L-dex and nolva because it has to do with this thread, but for the rest you need to run a search and write your own thread.

L-dex does not have to be taken with Nolva, but you should always have Nolva on the side in case of gyno symptoms.
    Last edited by Mutant; 03-12-2005 at 02:55 PM.

techfan is offline New Member
    thanks bro srry about the thread theft anyways i have run threads on this before and no one has said how much l-dex i should take or how often thought maybe if i highjacked your thread someone would tell me i also have researched it seems there is alot of answers to it thought someone who took it may know

Thread Information