REZA is offline New Member

Hey...NOOB HERE...Need tons of help...

Hey whats up...since the fags at bodybuilding.com banned me....I decided to post here, apparently my question was unjustified?? Anyways, I've been natural my whole life...I took a year and a half off....lost all my size and have been bulking for 2 weeks...I'm also 21...I want to do my first cycle...NOW tell me what you guys think....should I or not??? I think I've plateud...... Thanks in advance. These pics are 2 weeks into bulking but after losing 40 pounds due to over a year off training....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey...NOOB HERE...Need tons of help...-oneee.jpg   Hey...NOOB HERE...Need tons of help...-twwooo.jpg  
    Last edited by REZA; 03-10-2005 at 11:25 PM.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you will get banned in a second

Nobody is gonna give you a source. Sorry!!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    lmao

would ask somebody on the net for cocaine???

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    no asking for sources thats a no no bdtr is going to be angry with u. keep bulking naturaly and do lots of research then if u still want to juice go for it

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    yo... nobody here juices... this is all ficticious for your enjoyment.... don't you know that????

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Rofl!! Welcome bro. It's against the rules to ask for a source. I would also advice you to report any PMs you get about buying/selling gear.

Ok MY BAD I GUESS...I guess there is an INTERNET CODE OF CONDUCT with this stuff lmao...aight won't be bother you guys anymore Thanks anyways...take care. My bad if I said anything wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by REZA
    Ok MY BAD I GUESS...I guess there is an INTERNET CODE OF CONDUCT with this stuff lmao...aight won't be bother you guys anymore Thanks anyways...take care. My bad if I said anything wrong.

think about it man... steriods are illegal... why would anybody who uses them on this site just sell them to you or show you where to get them??? what if you are a narc or a cop??? wouldnt be to smart would it???

just go to your local gym and talk to the biggest dudes... they'll teach you a thing or two about lifting and eating... then u'll gain some weight...

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    I would suggest taking it easy with the posts for a good while and READ A LOT of the stickys and previous posts. Oh while your at it take a look at the rules also...

timeismoney is offline Associate Member
    And I would edit your post to take out the source question too.

I've gained a lot man, I hit 210 naturally a while back, I'm 190 now and I'm only 5'8".....I just think I've plateud and I want to go Pro anyways, but alright, thanks for the advice, I honest to god didn't know steroids were like right next to hardcore drugs in terms of legality...sorry dudes. Honest mistake.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Atleast consider sticking around here, there is a lot of quality information here along with some very knowledgable bros who are willing to share their knowledge. This place blows bb.com away, but so does sesamestreet.com.

I've gained a lot man, I hit 210 naturally a while back, I'm 190 now and I'm only 5'8".....I just think I've plateud and I want to go Pro anyways, but alright, thanks for the advice, I honest to god didn't know steroids were like right next to hardcore drugs in terms of legality...sorry dudes. Honest mistake.
    It's cool dude you might wanna edit your post up there though...

even if they weren't too bad, just a minor infraction against the law, you still wouldnt get too many sources... similar to supplying underage kids with alcohol in the states, you dont want to announce you are doing it!

if you have gained a lot of weight and have been around the gym for a while, you should know some people there to help you out with some weight gaining advice...

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    stick around and learn ar is the best site on the net

patience is a virtue...

remember that when looking for a souce...

Being as you took a year and a half off, i would give it some more time...few months to make sure, especially if this is your first run...JMO
    btw, lookin thick bro.

First off it honestly is good to know that you guys are not pricks and are understanding and mature...ok I'm sounding fruity lol Anyways, I edited the whole post...now tell me what you guys think...should I stay off for now? Or you think I'm ok to start my first cycle? I do want to go Pro however.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Wherever you get it come back here and learn about it..or maybe the other way around ...yes for sure learn about what you want..everyone here can show ya whats best for you and yourself and you will see some great gains...

anabolics $300
    gym membership $500
    food $2000
    this board and its members...priceless

id say once your bench is about 300-330... when your squat is 405 to 495... and when your deadlift is anywhere around 350 to 450, you should consider...

or when you have been focused on lifting, gaining strength/weight, and deiting hardcore for 3-4 straight years...

then consider it

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say your belly button tat makes you look fruitier than your posts do.

But you look like you've built a decent base. Just make sure that you do at least a month or two of research before you start. You need to know the drugs inside and out so you know what you're getting yourself into.

First off it honestly is good to know that you guys are not pricks and are understanding and mature...ok I'm sounding fruity lol Anyways, I edited the whole post...now tell me what you guys think...should I stay off for now? Or you think I'm ok to start my first cycle? I do want to go Pro however.

injasuti is offline New Member
    Try stopping with the "fag" references, too.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Dam you need to work on your gut. Why did you post pics?

LMAO That gut is due to all the food I eat and it's fully relaxed and right after a 700calorie shake....my stomach is actually pretty good considering I'm bulking...bottom line, I want to be an IFBB Pro in the next few years...is it attainable??? Probably...will it be hard, extremely....let's see what happens!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO That gut is due to all the food I eat and it's fully relaxed and right after a 700calorie shake....my stomach is actually pretty good considering I'm bulking...bottom line, I want to be an IFBB Pro in the next few years...is it attainable??? Probably...will it be hard, extremely....let's see what happens!
    You've got some good mass on you, little ways off IFBB though

Thread Information