GENETICFREAK is offline Junior Member

Which Tren? Animal Power or qv?

Alright bros, unfortunately these are the only two brands available to me so i need some opinions to sound off. If you wanted to do tren and these were the only two avalable what would you choose to use? Thanx

bump

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GENETICFREAK
    bump
    never ran either...might lean towards qv, or order some pellets

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    I would go QV

bump

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Either one is pretty much a rip off...

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Either one is pretty much a rip off...
    i 2nd that! just make it yourself

this is all i have guys so it will have to make do as i have never made my own or have the time to run a trial. What is the best made tren out there then? I mean do these suck completely?

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Please take the time and make your own. 4 grams will cost ya about $120.00

well i dont know where to get the supplies to make all of it and i really dont trust myself making it. If anybody wants to help me out id be more than willing. Come on somebody at least give me something i can use not just a dead end.
    Thanks Bros

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I have watched a gym rat recently as we just started chatting around the gym... he uses very simple single drug cycles and has been on qv tren for 8 weeks... not sure the dosage ... anyway when we met 6 weeks ago he looked a little soft and flat... now he has some of the freakyist veins and definition I have ever seen... I think QV is fine, every product I have used bt them has always been from good to great...

alot of folks who dont live near mexico bash our little roid gold mine... but lemme tell you unless you get drug off to some back alley doctor... every single steroid you buy in mexico will be 100% legit... if a product is bunk it will sit on the shelves and dont make a profit.

a tad underdosed is a possibility, but hell another 1/2 cc can fix that fast...

also, I am in your boat, I havent the slightest clue where to get any powdered roids or pellets... and nobody is in a rush to PM me, so why risk a scam or botched batch when I can get it in mexico and be home in less than an hour... from a company that has provided me with plenty of pretty nice juice in the past.

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    you've been on here since Jan02, your telling me you have'nt visited the lab forum or researched this at all???

you'd be getting raped on price compared to what you would spend on brewing your own.. a monkey could do it....

plus, you'll know for sure your getting tren if its from pellets..

-Biggie

well i dont know where to get the supplies to make all of it and i really dont trust myself making it. If anybody wants to help me out id be more than willing. Come on somebody at least give me something i can use not just a dead end.
    Thanks Bros

02 doesnt mean i live on here and honestly no i havent ....why??? because your not suppose to make you own gear..... there is a reason why drug companies spend alot of money to make sure they dont get sued for faulty drugs...not some a22knob who thinks hes gear is 100% safe beacause he made the sh*t himself.....yeah i know alot of guys do it....but like i said at the beginning of this post ap or qv?....not some assho13 opinion abot making your own or how both suck. why is it that every time i come on here i get d1ckheaded respones about my lack of experiences ...isnt that the point ...to gain knowledge. Fk no wonder why people are afraid to post here.
    Guess ill stick with the fn guessin game until i becaome as fkn superior as the a22holes on here.

oh yeah by the way thanks danbrooks2k i appreciate your response that was more helpful than any c0ck who said something other than ap or qv!!!!!!

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    02 doesnt mean i live on here and honestly no i havent ....why??? because your not suppose to make you own gear..... there is a reason why drug companies spend alot of money to make sure they dont get sued for faulty drugs...not some a22knob who thinks hes gear is 100% safe beacause he made the sh*t himself.....yeah i know alot of guys do it....but like i said at the beginning of this post ap or qv?....not some assho13 opinion abot making your own or how both suck. why is it that every time i come on here i get d1ckheaded respones about my lack of experiences ...isnt that the point ...to gain knowledge. Fk no wonder why people are afraid to post here.
    Guess ill stick with the fn guessin game until i becaome as fkn superior as the a22holes on here.
    well i guess i'm the c0ck that gives dickheaded responses that is not suppose to make his own gear.. yeah your totally right a$$hole...

i guess i got it all wrong... i guess NPC has it all wrong about my last three shows i did as well... did i mention all 1st place for all three by the way..

yea, dip****!!!!!! i have no clue.. thats why i give dickheaded responses to a$$holes as yourself....... keep trying asshole....

the whole point of my initial reply was to maybe motivate you just a lil more into researching brewing your own sh*t, and oh yea, "no one will be in a rush to PM you w/ ways to do **** cuz your prob not worth anyone's time.....

respesct the dick size BEEEYYYYAAATTTCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!

-Biggie
    Last edited by BIGGIE_smalls; 03-12-2005 at 11:44 AM.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i hear better things about QV

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls
    well i guess i'm the c0ck that gives dickheaded responses that is not suppose to make his own gear.. yeah your totally right a$$hole...

i guess i got it all wrong... i guess NPC has it all wrong about my last three shows i did as well... did i mention all 1st place for all three by the way..

yea, dip****!!!!!! i have no clue.. thats why i give dickheaded responses to a$$holes as yourself....... keep trying asshole....

the whole point of my initial reply was to maybe motivate you just a lil more into researching brewing your own sh*t, and oh yea, "no one will be in a rush to PM you w/ ways to do **** cuz your prob not worth anyone's time.....

-Biggie
    my point made.....this clown just proves exactly what i was trying to say...
    you come on here for help but all you get is bu11sh1t opinions. Now biggie all im saying is you more experienced users need to relax with the assumption
    that everybody should know what you have aquired. Yeah ive been on here since 02 and im still doin research so would you say thats a good thing?
    If ive hardly used real gear why would I feel comfortable making my own?
    Furthermore as best as anyone can tell you its 100% percent different when shown. If you know so much about what your doing maybe you should help others who are less knowledgeable (hint hint). Can anybody else please ring in here on whether qv or ap is of any good use? Also for what its worth i was under the influence when i wrote that....

King David is offline Junior Member
    go with the qv ive been on for a few weeks allready, so far so good

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    hey bro i know i sayd i hear better things about QV but make your own
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=84684
    check it out wont you

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member

YOU placed 1st in those shows, coulda fooled me.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGIE_smalls

HOLY **** BRO IF YOU PLACED FIRST IN THE JUNIOR NPC SHOWS DAM BROTHER I NEED TO GET OUT OF LOCAL COMPS IF "YOUR" PLACING THAT GOOD, **** I NEED TO COME TO WHERE YOUR AT AND SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE.....lol DAM. ANYWAY CONGRATS ON THOSE PLACINGS FELLOW COMPETITOR, WHO KNOWS BRO MAY RUN INTO YOU SOMEWHERE IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

-Biggie
    dam,dam,dam,dam,dam.
    whats meant for you will not pass you by!

Thread Information