firstinmia is offline Associate Member

winny is killing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im on my second week of my cycle.Today I took my 4 shot of winny v.OMG it hurts like crazy .Ive gone from my right to left cheek and now to my right delt.The first one on my right cheek was normal no pain.But then the next 2 on my left especially the third shot hurt..Even today that I took my 4 my but still hurts to the point the I have to hold myself to sit down.The one on my delt was done bout 4 hours ago and now its starting to hurt like a mother F@#%^R..Wat can I do to make the pain go away..ICE , HEATING PAD , PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

drink it....

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    drink it....
    i second that.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    delt shots with winny hurt me like hell. i couldnt even raise my arm for like 2 days.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Drinking it will work but you lose a lot of its effectiveness that way. You would be better off getting the regular tabs. However you can put B12 with it and also if you are new to this you will get used to it. I was at one point where I was doing 100mg ED for 4 weeks and I never felt anything close to pain.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Ice will help. You prolly have Vet quality like I did. If your gonna drink it I would up the dose a little. Also drink a half cup of grapefruit juice 20 minutes before you drink the winni. Oral Halflife is 8 hours so split up your daily dosage. If your set on shootin it then mabe switch to shoot one day drink the next.

I feel your pain, hang in there man youll get thru it.

Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    Drinking it will work but you lose a lot of its effectiveness that way.
    thats been proven to be false time and time again. Its only worse on your liver thats all.

Well I woke up tis morning After another ****ty night of tossing and turning the only diference of the rest of the night s was that my delt is killling me. I can barely raise it .NO bruise No swellin just nasty as pain....Guess this is part of NO PAIN NO GAIN.................................

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I hate running injectable winny.................. I would inject in my quads and would be able to hardly walk............... What I found was the smaller muscle groups that I injected to were less sore or not at all................. I know you can drink it but there have also been studies (done on dogs) that shown that they did lose a percentage of the drug when taken oraly.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 03-11-2005 at 07:58 AM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    You've got that backwards. It's not any worse on your liver, and it has been shown to be less effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    thats been proven to be false time and time again. Its only worse on your liver thats all.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    get some tabs then it s all settled

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    get some tabs then it s all settled

If you can't take the pain then stop...

Just drink it bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    You've got that backwards. It's not any worse on your liver, and it has been shown to be less effective.
    I thought it passes your liver 2 times orally as opposed to once Injected. You know better than me.

limelight is offline Junior Member
    It might not be real winny, be careful!

dirkdavis is offline New Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Im on my second week of my cycle.Today I took my 4 shot of winny v.OMG it hurts like crazy .Ive gone from my right to left cheek and now to my right delt.The first one on my right cheek was normal no pain.But then the next 2 on my left especially the third shot hurt..Even today that I took my 4 my but still hurts to the point the I have to hold myself to sit down.The one on my delt was done bout 4 hours ago and now its starting to hurt like a mother F@#%^R..Wat can I do to make the pain go away..ICE , HEATING PAD , PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

dude the exact same thing happend to me, except my first shot was 100mg. QV winni, and my second and third were ABB labs/Orbit labs 50mg. even thought it hurts like a son of a bitch, slowly apply pressure and wrok your way down your swelled bruised muscle severel time---literally thumb over thumb and you'll be fine by tomorrow!!!! my buddy is a sports therapist, he did it to me and made me awe. plus i'm guessing your a small guy ike me, so if you are, you have to make sure your getting to the MIDDLE of the muscle, not just in it. hope this helps

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    drink it....
    Can you do that?

Quote Originally Posted by dirkdavis
    dude the exact same thing happend to me, except my first shot was 100mg. QV winni, and my second and third were ABB labs/Orbit labs 50mg. even thought it hurts like a son of a bitch, slowly apply pressure and wrok your way down your swelled bruised muscle severel time---literally thumb over thumb and you'll be fine by tomorrow!!!! my buddy is a sports therapist, he did it to me and made me awe. plus i'm guessing your a small guy ike me, so if you are, you have to make sure your getting to the MIDDLE of the muscle, not just in it. hope this helps

My first shots were 50 mg.Then seconf and third were 100mg..The most recent one on my delt was 50 mg cause they told me that to take 100mg (2cc) i have to split in to both arms and I was afraid fo walking around with both arms stiff as a corpse......

Also does if anyone can tell me is it ok to run (2cc) 100 mg all the way in my 10 week cycle ..Or should i just leave it at 50 mg (1cc) every other day
    Last edited by firstinmia; 03-11-2005 at 12:11 PM.

Thread Information