Thread: letro/gyno

bigjayo is offline Associate Member

letro/gyno

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone out there hgas any recoomendations for using letro to cure gyno? I got some slight gyno from a tren /test cycle(tren was what did it I think, 150mg EOD). Anyhow, as soon as it started I stopped the tren, did letro at 5mgs per day(YEA I KNOW but I wasnt playing around) for a wee, then 2.5mg for like 3 weeks. Tapered down and started my PCT but clomid and nolvadex . However my gyno worsened in PCT, so I loaded back up the letro at 1.25 ED, and have been doing .5ED for the last 4 weeks. My PCT is complete, but obviously my 5ed, 2.5ed didn't work for 3-4 weeks, so I was wondering if I should try the .5ED or .75ED for 2-3 months? As I've noticed some say letro will reverse gyno but takes at least 3 months. But I am scared the dose is too low? I have enough to run .5mg ED for a good 2-3 months. I am off the juice and will not juice again until I get this situation under control. I am also taking b6 at 400mg ED, and I was taking it at 800mg+ a day once the tren gyno started. I know letro takes a good 3 weeks of constant use for levels to be stable but I did my 3-4weeks prior to PCT and then tampered down as I was under the impression this is what to do? Now i'm about 3 weeks in with .5ED, anyone think I should up the dose? I have before and didn't see much of a change except my sex drive compeltely died and i was depressed. Any help is appreciated, my lumps are not that big, just soft right under the nipple.

Thanks,

bigjayo

Rado7 is offline Associate Member
    bump

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    same here it never reversed it I think you should keep it at .5 or .75 ed this will take care of the sex drive problems keep at it for 3 months and let me know what happens because I really want to try a longer run myself!!!

I did 1.25mg ed whil on cycle for 2 months it did not get rid of it.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Maybe it is just water retention?

Hey guys,

Well here it is a month later, I am happy to report, lumps are still there but much less noticeable. I was doing .5-.75mg ED, I am now switching to 1.25 EOD for 4 months to hopefully completely get rid of it. I started running clen + cardio and it helps, although if I still flex you can see my pecs go up and my gyno hang at the bottom. But o well, I'm not a bodybuilder, you cannot even tell when i wear a t-shirt.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjayo
    Hey guys,

Well here it is a month later, I am happy to report, lumps are still there but much less noticeable. I was doing .5-.75mg ED, I am now switching to 1.25 EOD for 4 months to hopefully completely get rid of it. I started running clen + cardio and it helps, although if I still flex you can see my pecs go up and my gyno hang at the bottom. But o well, I'm not a bodybuilder, you cannot even tell when i wear a t-shirt.
    I wish you the best of luck and keep us updated on how it goes...

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to getting rid of my gyno as well.

Hey guys, thanks for all the support. Like I said, I am by no means a bodybuilder, so for me, if I can get the lumps down to maybe dime size(they were like half dollar or bigger, not hard, but soft right under the nipple, now quarter size) I would be happy. You can still see them really badly when I flex my pecs, but in a shirt, I look like any other guy who works out, somerwhat musclar but by no means huge. I think letro DOES work for reversing, but I attribute some of my succes to lowering my BF with clen and diet, 1.25 EOD seems to be fine for letro so far, and I'm having sex at least once every 2 days with plently of desire. SO hope all goes well for everyone else trying to reverse that **** gyno!@

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I heard that you didn't want to run letro during PCT or when you come off cause it can do something with your estrogen. Also I read someone else saying that Letro will not allow Nolva to work. This doesnt make any sense to me. So can you run Letro alone when you are off AS.

bump

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    I'm using letro for my gyno as well and the stuff is working great.

is the puffyness and pointyness is goin away....??

Thread Information