Thread: Deca help

trying2getit is offline New Member

Deca help

I have three friends that are on Deca only... I was about to start the same until i found this site. I am open-minded about maybe just going with test for the first cycle but am also eager to stack the two (deca and test) for bigger gains. Would this be too potent for my first time? Why is it suggested to start with test only? Thanks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    its suggested that way to see how you react to each individual compound, this way if side effects show up, you know which one caused it and best way to deal with it

bullram is offline Member
    test only is recommended for a first cycle because no one knows how your body will react, not even you...i wouldnt nessicarily say that test deca would be bad for a first cycle though, depends on the doses and your stats

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    like said above its to see how ur body will react to each compound. i ould start off with test e or cyp at 500mg/week and maybe add some dbol for the 1st 4 weeks at 30mg/day. thats a great 1st cycle and with a proper diet u will see great gains.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    if its your first time there is no need to start stacking AS such as test and deca , see how ur body responds to the test and take it from there, test for a 1st timer is the way to go

wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    wk 1-12 test enan 350mg-500mg/wk
    wk 1-12 10mg nolva ED
    wk 14-18 20mg nolva ED
    wk 14-18 PCT clomid 100mg for 30days

also use some creatine, tribulas, tonkgat ali during PCT also

you may want to kickstart with some dbol also

FYI: I was "planning" on only doing one cycle as a kind of boost. Don’t know if that might influence any responses. If i did a single cycle of test would I get similar results as my buddy's that are taking deca (i know genetics come into play).

jonny boy wales is offline Junior Member
    Ok im pretty new to this stuff but im just wondering what tribulas and tonkgat is and is it illegal or can you get it over the counter ?

Quote Originally Posted by trying2getit
    FYI: I was "planning" on only doing one cycle as a kind of boost. Don’t know if that might influence any responses. If i did a single cycle of test would I get similar results as my buddy's that are taking deca (i know genetics come into play).
    u would get better results from ur buddies doin decs only! plus u will b able to get a hard on and they wont! LOL....

Doesn't change the situation, test only cycle is always a good starting cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny boy wales
    Ok im pretty new to this stuff but im just wondering what tribulas and tonkgat is and is it illegal or can you get it over the counter ?
    next time start ur own thread or do a search.

tirb and tongat ali are natural test boosters. u can buy em at http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/

BTW, thanks for everyone’s help. What are some things to consider when comparing test e vs. c? Which is "better"?

results will be similar tho taking deca only there are more cons to a deca only cycle

cons include
    - your HPTA will be very sepressed and ur nuts wil be shut down
    - recovery will be harder and may take longer
    - (depending on genetics) a lot of water will be held taking deca only
    - you may encounter deca dick and also a decreased sex drive

BTW, thanks for everyone’s help. What are some things to consider when comparing test e vs. c? Which is "better"?

There's no better or worse one, c's half life is slightly longer the e's

same shlt bro, u wot b able to tell the diff between the two. go with wutever one u can get cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    There's no better or worse one, c's half life is slightly longer the e's
    Agree

cyp is 14d ays i believe and enan's 10.5 days

this is a stupid question... why does the suggested dosage vary from 350mg-500mg.... (not sure if it matters but....) I'm 6 ft 235lbs

taking into account your height and bodyweight id go for 500mg/wk

HOWEVER, the results u gain on 500mg/wk may be the same on 350mg/wk it depends a lot on genetics and past cycle exp.

YOU will gain a lot on 350mg/wk if your diet is in check....but may gain more on 500mg/wk (more AS doesnt mean more gains however, make sure ur diet is clean with lots of cals)

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    if its your first time there is no need to start stacking AS such as test and deca , see how ur body responds to the test and take it from there, test for a 1st timer is the way to go

wk 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    wk 1-12 test enan 350mg-500mg/wk
    wk 1-12 10mg nolva ED
    wk 14-18 20mg nolva ED
    wk 14-18 PCT clomid 100mg for 30days

also use some creatine, tribulas, tonkgat ali during PCT also

you may want to kickstart with some dbol also
    no pun intended bro but you are telling him not to stack on the first cycle , but then you go on to lay out a cycle of test and dbol.Am i missing something here,but i see no diffrence in that than stacking test with deca.Either way it goes its still not test by its self.If he needs a jump start he it should be with prop,not dbol.
    Last edited by jay-d; 02-28-2005 at 05:21 PM.

diet hmm, i am trying to loss some fat... I am currently eating 2000 cals w/ 200 grams of protein daily... what would need to change when i start my cycle?

test and deca for a 1st cycle will be harder on him than test only or test and dbol

deca will shut him down hard and recovery will be harder during PCT

many 1st timers have used dbol to jumpstart and had many positive effects during the first 4 weeks it has been run, running the dbol or not, results will be good

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by jay-d
    no pun intended bro but you are telling him not to stack on the first cycle , but then you go on to lay out a cycle of test and dbol.Am i missing something here,but i see no diffrence in that than stacking test with deca.Either way it goes its still not test by its self.If he needs a jump start he it should be with prop,not dbol.

yeah.

what is with that mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    yeah.

what is with that mate?
    when i meant stacking i meant stacking with another AS through-out the entire cycle not just jumpstarting with dbol

my explanation was hard to understand but i hope iv clarified it now

jkour211 is offline Banned
    what are your stats?

I got what you are trying to say bigswiftos, and thanks. I am trying to loss some fat... I am currently eating 2000 cals w/ 200 grams of protein daily... what would need to change when i start my cycle?

6ft 235lbs... i really don’t know my body fat, I def need to lose the lower stomach fat. I would out 5 days a week, used to play college football, planning on working out more during the cycle (1 extra day and for longer amounts of time)

whilst on a cycle id try to increase your cals from 2000 to around 2500-3500, also when i say increase cals they must be clean cals

u say ur goal is to lose fat so id stear clear of dbol and test as its more of a mass gaining cycle, stick with test only with a VERY clean diet and you will see excellent results

lose fat = diet and cardio!

the test will help burn fat slightly whilst gaining/retaining muscle

My goal is to get stacked and strong. I do not want to have excess fat nor do i plan on being "cut up". I am looking to be big and healthy looking not necessary with a chiseled abs but def with less fat then now. I’m not sure if that makes sense. That being said... would you still suggest dbol ?
    Last edited by trying2getit; 02-28-2005 at 06:05 PM.

u may gain some unwanted fat using dbol as it is used to gain mass, that being said stick with test only

test only, will do. Are there any alternatives to dbol that would be good to stack with test in my case?

It has been suggested to use "pyrmad" doses...any suggestions?

seanw is offline Banned
    test only, will do. Are there any alternatives to dbol that would be good to stack with test in my case?

It has been suggested to use "pyrmad" doses...any suggestions?
    Dont pyramid the doses, keep them the same, otherwise your test levels will be all over the place and may cause side effects.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    here is prolly the best cycle for what you are tryin to do:

wk 1-12 Monday morning inject 1ml (250mg) test into quad. Thursday night inject 1ml into other quad.. basically 1 shot every 3.5 days, this way you are keeping blood levels stable.

Wk 9-14 take 1 winstol pill (25mg) every 12 hours, so one when u wake up and one at night. Its 50mg a day for 6 weeks.

While taking winny you will wanna take 1 milk thistle pill every morning.... 2 pills on the days you drink. Milk thistle blocks the harmful toxins from winny and alcohol entering your liver.

14 days after last test shot and 1 day after last winny you start PCT, post cycle therapy .
    Day 1: 300mg clomid (thats six 50mg pills) 20mg nolva (2 pills) and 4 grams of tribulus (4 pills)
    Day 2-11: 100mg clomid, 20m nolva, 4 g trib
    Day 12-21 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva, 4 g trib
    then you should be completley recovered and have your natural test levels going again.

by putting that winny in the cycle it should add to you muscle hardness, help you cut, and make you more vascular.....

....any objections?????

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    i also think that you should look at EQ as an alternative to deca

sportsguy is offline New Member
    A lot of people reccommend cutting out the deca 1 week before the test. Is this because deca shuts us down harder? If that's the case, would it help recovery to cut out deca 2 or 3 weeks before ending the test? so that the deca has more time to run itself out of our system, while the test can still give us its benefits?

Thread Information