MrWest is offline New Member

Add 15lbs & drop BF to 10%.

With all these opinions for and against 'roids, is there any advice on a first cycle which yeilds results without pain and no side effects (or very very minimal)?

I'm not trying to majorly bulk up, just cut my body fat to 10% and increase muscle weight about 15lbs or so. Currently I'm 178lbs, with about 18% body fat. I work out 5 days a week for about 90 minutes a day. I eat 3 meals/day plus 1 protein shake, I take Nitrix (6/day), Red-Kat (4/day), Co Q-10 (2/day), Vanadyl (2/day), 6-OXO (3 at night). I'll be starting creatine again next week, in addition to No-xplode (pre-workout) and Zinc (1/day) and Amino Acids. Any additional recommendations or modifications to speed up my goal?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    the most important thing to get muscle is your diet 15lbs of muscle maynot sound much but it is and takes a while to get it especially if you trying to lose bf,more than 3 meals a day will be a start and lots of protein

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    This should be in the supplement forum. I only know one person that "says" they lost 8-10% bf while at the same time putting on two additional inches to his arms, with winny only none the less. Search button will be your option, go to the diet forum, and training forum.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWest
    With all these opinions for and against 'roids, is there any advice on a first cycle which yeilds results without pain and no side effects (or very very minimal)?

I'm not trying to majorly bulk up, just cut my body fat to 10% and increase muscle weight about 15lbs or so. Currently I'm 178lbs, with about 18% body fat. I work out 5 days a week for about 90 minutes a day. I eat 3 meals/day plus 1 protein shake, I take Nitrix (6/day), Red-Kat (4/day), Co Q-10 (2/day), Vanadyl (2/day), 6-OXO (3 at night). I'll be starting creatine again next week, in addition to No-xplode (pre-workout) and Zinc (1/day) and Amino Acids. Any additional recommendations or modifications to speed up my goal?
    yeah...get your diet in check and forget about aas til u're down in bf naturally.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    do ur homework. steroids are no miracle drugs, u can t just lose 8 % bf and gain 15 lbs muscle. u can be glad i fu can do one of these things at once with steroids. and it all depends on your diet. it seems u have problems there, so get them fixed first before u talk about juice...

MrWest is offline New Member
    Thanks everyone for your answers, I will do exactly that.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Hell if you just lose 15lbs of fat your BF% will be 10.4%

Thread Information