Whirlpool is offline Junior Member

Help with second cycle!!

I ran a cycle about 6 months ago....
    10wks Deca @ 350
    11wks TestE @ 500

My results were great. Gained, and have kept nearly 20 lbs with no noticable loss in size or strength. Now I'm looking for a good cut cycle to run. I would really like to run TestE again and add another substance other than Deca. I would do Prop, but I don't know if I'm ready to inject that much. I guess if I want a good cut cycle I will need to though. Anyone have any advice/info for me? I would appreciate any input. I was thinking Anavar but I don't want to break the bank like that. And has anyone ever jump started a cutting cycle with Dbols? I know that kinda defeats the purpose but with a strict diet can you still get the results you are after? Thanks for any info fellas.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    glad to hear your first cycle worked out....imo try eq this time around with test e 500/400 ......var does break the wallet, and sure you can also try dbol for the first 4 weeks

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice. So if my diet is strict I can run TestE, EQ, jump started with Dbols, and keep from gaining fat? Thanks again

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you could run test e, eq and winny since you dont want to break the bank w/ var

Thread Information