ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member

Beginning prep for 2007 show check my plans.

I'm starting a new cycle of Fina, liquid clen , and cytomel soon. Never done fina but I've read non-stop on here and have lots of bro's here doing it. I've done ten cycles over the last twenty years. Most over the last five years. I'm gonna cut a little BF for summer then start bulking for a show in 2007. Tell me what you think of my diet parameters and program.

1-6--100mg androgel daily(I have a cool doc)
    1-6--fina 75eod
    1-6--cycle the clen in (Don't know dose yet I've never used liquid)
    1-6--cytomel 12.5 up to 37.5 and back down
    Not going crazy. Just doing it with dietary discipline mostly. I'll do what I have to as I get closer but if as alone did it then I'd have twenty five Ronnie Coleman's at my gym.
    Diet:
    2400calories daily

55%protein
    25%carbs(oatmeal and brown rice)
    20%fats(flaxseed supplementation mainly)

MOnday-chest,bi's
    wed--quads,calves
    fri--back tri's
    sat--hams shoulders
    cardio ed
    abs and calves on nonworkout days

six weeks to get from 16-18 down to 10ish on bf seem reasonable?
    Any tips appreciated. I've been a trainer for years but this is my first jump into bodybuilding seriously. After this cycle I'll run deca and the androgel til late summer then get onto some bulking over the winter. I have to stay reasonably lean for my job so I can't go crazy that's why I'm taking a little time. Also I'll be looking for a contest trainer soon. Any recommendations in Bama or Atlanta? I think ego's will get in the way around here with the guys I know. Thanks in advance Bro's!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    bro fina 75mg eod is not ideal. ED is a much better option. Better results, and fewer sides, your choice.

That's what I keep hearing on here but my bro's here(all experienced and honest) are doing it eod and exploding but i think I may try it ed at 50 and see what happens. My local friends sometimes get it wrong. Most get their info from anabolic review 96 and personal experience but we are certainly not cutting edge. Thanks for the advice. What about the diet?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    That androgen is not going to cut it. Get an injectable testosterone .

Yeah the androgel is weak but free with my script card. Put prop with it at 100 daily?

Thread Information