FuTuReOFtheSPORT is offline New Member

Adding EQ to test/deca/dbol cycle

I'm taking
    test e- 600mg wk for 12 wks
    deca - 400mg wk for 11 wks
    d-bol-30aday for first 4
    and nolva pct and as needed
    I was wondering if adding Equipoise to help with appetite would be wise, and if so how much. Thanks 4 the input bros.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    400eq in the mix for 12 weeks, move test to week 13... hell yeah

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I would personally drop the d-bol and add 400mg EQ for 12 wks. Run the test 14 wks, the deca 12.

Test e 1-14
    Deca 1-12
    EQ 1-12

What anti-e are you using?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    you really feel that you ned that in

deca and test is enough

if you dont eat more on test, eq isnt going to do much else for you..

I've got nolvadex on hand for the anti-e, and would changing the stack to

test e- 600mg wk for 13 wks
    deca - 400mg wk for 12 wks
    EQ- 400mg wk for 12 wks
    d-bol-30aday for first 4
    be a safe thing or would u guys recomend dropping the d-bol or switching it or what

also i'm worried about having oil build ups, I'm 180 and wondering if i would be able to obsorbe all of it.

Rotate your injection sites and you'll be fine. I would not reccommend nolva with this cycle. Letrozole at .5mg ed or 1mg eod would IMO be the best choice.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    you really feel that you ned that in

deca and test is enough

if you dont eat more on test, eq isnt going to do much else for you..
    Ah Billy... you must remember everyone is different and Test does not give me an appetite but after 5 or 6 weeks of EQ I get very hungry.

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I would personally drop the d-bol and add 400mg EQ for 12 wks. Run the test 14 wks, the deca 12.

Test e 1-14
    Deca 1-12
    EQ 1-12

What anti-e are you using?
    I think running Deca and EQ in the same cycle is worthless....jmho

Quote Originally Posted by slippin
    I think running Deca and EQ in the same cycle is worthless....jmho
    You care to state why?

Please not the "they take up the same receptors" theory

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Ah Billy... you must remember everyone is different and Test does not give me an appetite but after 5 or 6 weeks of EQ I get very hungry.

psychologically speaking, maybe so for you

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You care to state why?

Please not the "they take up the same receptors" theory

I personally dont like running two androgens that are that close in the same cycle. I keep EQ or DECA (great drugs) in each cycle but never in the same. I altrenate. Like I said, JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION. Why do you think its worthwhile to run them in the same cycle?

I personally dont like running two androgens that are that close in the same cycle. I keep EQ or DECA(great drugs) in each cycle but never in the same. I altrenate. Like I said, JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION. Why do you think its worthwhile to run them in the same cycle?
    I'm not dissing your opinion. It's a huge misconception that nandrolone and boldenone are the same. They are quite different and can stack well together.

I was just curious as to any opinions and experiences, I know that EQ is better for increasing appetite and leaner more keepable gains compared to more of a bloat with deca and i was hoping to gain some info on whether stacking them together was a good idea or not worthwhile. I'm just gaining more info about what i could add or critique about my cycle. The other addition i was debating was whether to add var in the last 6-8 weeks to help solidify gains. I'll either not add anything or add 1 or the other. Just wanting some input.

would adding the 400mg EQ do alot for the cycle or would it not make that big of a difference. Also if no EQ then would var last 6-8 wks help solidify gains.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You should run EQ for at least 12 weeks. Var will give you strength and some hardness but I personally, if you are not worried about being shut down hard, which you will be anyway with the Deca at the end of 12, would use tren acetate the last 6-8 weeks.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I personally dont like running two androgens that are that close in the same cycle. I keep EQ or DECA(great drugs) in each cycle but never in the same. I altrenate. Like I said, JUST MY HUMBLE OPINION. Why do you think its worthwhile to run them in the same cycle?
    Well, to start off they are both excellent anabolics. Having higher anabolic to androgenic ratios. One is derived from test, EQ, and really is the unmethylated dbol . The other is a 19NOR compound. They both are comparable anabolics but can you run 1200mg of deca and feel good about it? But if you have alot of experience you would feel ok about 600mg eq and 600mg deca. Right? EQ does stimulate appetite and increases red blood counts to a nice degree, and deca is a great progesterogenic(is that a word?) anabolic. So both can help you grow in different ways other than attaching itself to the androgenic receptor. I hope I explained this well enough as I normally do not write up profiles and arguements to prove a case, I normally go by experience. In my runs with eq and deca I thought they worked nicely together. I like eq and tren too.

Thanks for the input bros, all really helpful so far

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well, to start off they are both excellent anabolics. Having higher anabolic to androgenic ratios. One is derived from test, EQ, and really is the unmethylated dbol. The other is a 19NOR compound. They both are comparable anabolics but can you run 1200mg of deca and feel good about it? But if you have alot of experience you would feel ok about 600mg eq and 600mg deca. Right? EQ does stimulate appetite and increases red blood counts to a nice degree, and deca is a great progesterogenic(is that a word?) anabolic. So both can help you grow in different ways other than attaching itself to the androgenic receptor. I hope I explained this well enough as I normally do not write up profiles and arguements to prove a case, I normally go by experience. In my runs with eq and deca I thought they worked nicely together. I like eq and tren too.
    And as I stated in my post, its just my opinion. thats all. you make good points however.

still kinda debating whether i should throw the EQ in the mix or just get tren e or a for the last 6-8wks neone else have nething to add? I know if i threw in the tren e or a i would shut down major especially since i'd have been running the deca . Kinda leaning towards either EQ or just the dbol ,test e, and deca

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well, to start off they are both excellent anabolics. Having higher anabolic to androgenic ratios. One is derived from test, EQ, and really is the unmethylated dbol. The other is a 19NOR compound. They both are comparable anabolics but can you run 1200mg of deca and feel good about it? But if you have alot of experience you would feel ok about 600mg eq and 600mg deca. Right? EQ does stimulate appetite and increases red blood counts to a nice degree, and deca is a great progesterogenic(is that a word?) anabolic. So both can help you grow in different ways other than attaching itself to the androgenic receptor. I hope I explained this well enough as I normally do not write up profiles and arguements to prove a case, I normally go by experience. In my runs with eq and deca I thought they worked nicely together. I like eq and tren too.
    Looks like reading my posts did you some good!

good info guys thanks 4 the help

Thread Information