cyclist2173 is offline Associate Member

EQ/Primo Dosage recommendations for pro bicycle racer?

Guys,

I do not want to put on much, if any, weight (cycling is a true power-weight ratio sport). I would like to gain more endurance/power in my lower extemities and up my Red Blood count as well. From the info I gathered, EQ an Primo should be a good combo for this. Now about dosage? Keep in mind....I do not want to bulk up (so I don't know is BB amounts are needed). I have considered EPO, but IV stuff scares the hell out of me.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u need some sort of test in there....imo for wut ur looking to do aas isnt really for u. if u want strenghth halo will help but not for beginers.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    go with var or turanabol for strength and power.

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    go with var or turanabol for strength and power.
    I thought about Var, but am concerned about liver tox. turanabol I've never heard of though.....I'll check it out.

Anyone, have any comments on EQ or Primo for my application?

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    u need some sort of test in there....imo for wut ur looking to do aas isnt really for u. if u want strenghth halo will help but not for beginers.
    Test? Wouldn't that put on weight....body h20? I have heard that AS wil help increase RBC and strength. So, I do not see why it would not be of benefit. Unless, the only AS that would do that would be the kind that put on lots of added weight?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist2173
    Test? Wouldn't that put on weight....body h20? I have heard that AS wil help increase RBC and strength. So, I do not see why it would not be of benefit. Unless, the only AS that would do that would be the kind that put on lots of added weight?
    yes test will add weight but running a cycle without it may/very likely will cause ur body to shut down. ex. loss of libido,lethargic, just overall feel like crap. it odesnt happen all the time but....

I thought about Var, but am concerned about liver tox. turanabol I've never heard of though.....I'll check it out.

Anyone, have any comments on EQ or Primo for my application?
    var is light on the liver.

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    var is light on the liver.
    What kind of mg would you recommend with Var? What if I used Var for 3 weeks then Primo for 3 weeeks and then end with 3 weeks of Var. That shouldn't mess with my Test function, right? What would you recommend for dosage/length with a Var/Primo or a Var/EQ combo? Thanks

i would do 50mg/var for 6 weeks. srcap the primo imo. also srcap the eq, u have to run eq atleast 10 weeks to get max results and its not the best to run w/out a test base.
    jmo .....

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i would do 50mg/var for 6 weeks. srcap the primo imo.
    yeah, i agree. 50mg is good. primo is good with something else, but def. not eq. stick to var.

Beautiful Gentlemen. I just wish Var wasn't so pricey!

scaryfast is offline New Member
    Guys,

I do not want to put on much, if any, weight (cycling is a true power-weight ratio sport). I would like to gain more endurance/power in my lower extemities and up my Red Blood count as well. From the info I gathered, EQ an Primo should be a good combo for this. Now about dosage? Keep in mind....I do not want to bulk up (so I don't know is BB amounts are needed). I have considered EPO, but IV stuff scares the hell out of me.
    I did a low dose test cyp cycle 200mg1xwk for 10wks and lost 1kg. I did increase my stength and stamina and have kept the majority of my gains. Haven't done my hct yet but I know it is up and it has been a very positive experience. Be careful of USADA, you definitely can't run cyp in season.

Why not do epo sub-q? That is the easiest way to go and no doubt yields the biggest gains.

Keep me posted

Quiller is offline New Member

For endurance, try this......

Kynoselen... I can run 4 miles , barely winded on kynoselen. Big difference without it. It's basicaly B-12, so no problems or sides, just performance..

Quiller

scaryfast is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiller
    Kynoselen... I can run 4 miles , barely winded on kynoselen. Big difference without it. It's basicaly B-12, so no problems or sides, just performance..

Quiller
    Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Thread Information