gandj26 is offline New Member

Help me out...Please...

Hi there....Im 20 years old and i weigh 130 lbs...I have 2 bottles of davinci test 250 but am not ready to take it until i gain more weight and build a little...I am 6' and very skinny. I wanted to get some tips on gaining weight. It is super hard for me to gain weight...i have weighed 130 since i was 16. Could anybody help me out on what to eat...how much i have to take in the start gaining weight. I feel so horrible because i am just too **** skinny. Any supplements i can take? What kind of workout i should do. I would appretiate it so much! Thanks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First see a doctor... You are skin and bones buddy at that hieght. Eat like a MFer. Train for a couple of years then hit the sauce. Refer back to my first thought. See a doctor now.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    **** bro 130 pound's and 6 foot you have a lot to do natural before you start juicing. Try to get your diet better first bro go into the diet forum and research. You could buy weight gainner N-LARGE or something like that would help.
    Last edited by stocky121; 03-10-2005 at 05:13 PM.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gandj26
    Hi there....Im 20 years old and i weigh 130 lbs...I have 2 bottles of davinci test 250 but am not ready to take it until i gain more weight and build a little...I am 6' and very skinny. I wanted to get some tips on gaining weight. It is super hard for me to gain weight...i have weighed 130 since i was 16. Could anybody help me out on what to eat...how much i have to take in the start gaining weight. I feel so horrible because i am just too **** skinny. Any supplements i can take? What kind of workout i should do. I would appretiate it so much! Thanks

holy crap , 6' at 130#.....i wouldnt even consider juice for some time . Check out the diet forum and learn how/what/when to eat....theres some good bulking diets in the sticky section .

Whats your workout look like?

I know im skin and bones, and thats why i need some feedback. First the doctor, i have seen a doctor and the only advice is have a better diet and maybe some weight gainer. I eat NON STOP! I cant tell you how much i eat...anything and everything all day long! I dont know why i just dont gain weight. I have tried the weight gainer thing but never really stuck to it for more then a month...what is a good diet...what are some things to eat that willl put on the most pounds...if i knew exactly what to eat or look for i would stick to it as long as it takes....my self esteem isnt that great because of my body type...which is the main reason i want the pounds....i dont plan on using the test until i reached my goal which was 175 pounds....any help would be great...Thanks guys...

Oh and as for my workout...well basicly i do an average workout on the bowflex here at home...i dont have a gym to workout at...not to keen on going to the gym yet because im just so little...Im ready to make a change in my lifestyle and prepared to change my eating habits and ready to start a good workout everyday if needed...So i would like input on every aspect...I have been searching but its hard to find certin info when i dont really know exactly what to search for...Cant thank you guys enough...Thanks...

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Try drinking a gallon of milk everyday. In addition to that, you need 6-8 meals a day. 3 of those should be protein/weight gainer shakes. The rest should be whole foods like steak, chicken, eggs, vegetables, whole wheat bread, oats, and nuts.

For a good weight gainer shake, mix some whey protein powder with some milk, peanutbutter, and ice cream, and blend it up. Try to make a huge 2000 calorie shake and drink one every single day.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Oh and as for my workout...well basicly i do an average workout on the bowflex here at home...i dont have a gym to workout at...not to keen on going to the gym yet because im just so little...Im ready to make a change in my lifestyle and prepared to change my eating habits and ready to start a good workout everyday if needed...So i would like input on every aspect...I have been searching but its hard to find certin info when i dont really know exactly what to search for...Cant thank you guys enough...Thanks...

Screw bowflex. That's crap and isn't going to help you. You need to go to a gym where you can use free weights. Who cares what anyone else thinks about you.

Train 4 days a week on simple basic compound exercises. Squat, deadlift, bench, incline, shoulder press, dips, rows, chins, etc.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    check this out:
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

and don't be scared to go to the gym! you gotta start somewhere. You need weights and food and sleep...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Look in the workout forum for a good mass builder.. and as redmeat said, concentrate on compound heavy movements, start your workouts with these.

Bench/Military/Deadlift/Squat

If you can't gain weight, you're not eating enough plain and simple. I don't care how high your metabolism is, unless you have a serious thyroid problem you WILL gain weight if you eat enough. Try to get 300 grams of protein per day, 300 grams of carbs, and maybe 150g of fats. Its a lot of food, split it into 6 or 7 meals per day. Eat what/when you have to, not when you want to. Sure, you might puke sometimes from all the excess food, it sucks, but it happens. Don't forget a PWO shake containing protein and dextrose in a 1:2 ratio... get yourself a good protein, I like Optimum Nutrition 100% whey myself.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 03-11-2005 at 02:54 AM.

Thanks for the info...I appretiate it very much...Starting at the begining of next week im going to put your guys info into full effect...How long do you guys think until i would see suttle results...I know it takes time and i know im not going to see results overnite but when i see results the sooner i know i will feel better about myself and just feel healthy overall? I do still plan on using steroids but much later, when do u think is a good point to start. Is my goal of 175 - 200 lbs realistic? Well im gonna check out the other forums that were suggested.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Thanks for the info...I appretiate it very much...Starting at the begining of next week im going to put your guys info into full effect...How long do you guys think until i would see suttle results...I know it takes time and i know im not going to see results overnite but when i see results the sooner i know i will feel better about myself and just feel healthy overall? I do still plan on using steroids but much later, when do u think is a good point to start. Is my goal of 175 - 200 lbs realistic? Well im gonna check out the other forums that were suggested.
    Yes, your goal weight is good, once you start putting on weight naturally you won't even think about steroids

Here's a good diet resource that tells you protein/fat/carbs/calories of 1000's of foods and also lets you log your daily food intake. www.fitday.com

I would say you will see results in a month of CONSISTENT eating and heavy lifting. I went from 135 to 185 natural in under 2 years, so yes it is very attainable.

goinallin is offline New Member
    Hope yas don't mind me chimin in here, my first post over here at AR(Great place by the way).

Have you had you're blood tests done? I had a good friend that was in the same position as you, come to find out, his body produced nearly NO natural test, which explained alot. I'd say before investing anymore in juice that you go and spend the couple of bucks to get you're test levels and the rest of you're bloodwork done, yas never know what you might find out, may just be that you need the test, but then again it may be somethin diff all together.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    it'll really help you to see how many calories you are eating a day. go to www.fitday.com they have a calorie counter so you can enter everything you eat and it will tell you how many calories you are eating.

Britguy is offline Banned
    food, food, food hang around the diet section bro and you'll pick up some good tips, plus you need to get a good weight gainer to take a couple of times per day

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    eat like a fat kid...

if you dont want to do the weight gainer thing... eat 9 big meals a day... try to get 500 calories per meal at least... eat as much as you can... the advantage naturally skinny people have is that they can eat slightly dirtier and benefit from it... what i mean is that you can eat really high g.i. carbs postworkout (g.i.=glycemic index) which will cause you to be very anabolic ....

eat like a fat kid and lift very heavy and hard for about 45 mins to an ahour 4 to 5 days a week...

Thread Information