Thread: primo

flexshack is offline Member

Question primo

hey guys
    does primo work like winny in that it works well with a low calorie diet? just curious.
    flex

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yes it does ,thats why they use it in precontest cycles,primo is the bomb....

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I assume you are trying to get cut. Yes it is good for that, but not so much for mass. It also is used between cycles as a bridge before your next Androgen/Anabolic cycle. I think I'm going to do that after my cycle. Let's you keep basically everything, plus you might gain 5-10 lbs or so if you're lucky.

flexshack is offline Member

thanks

thanks guys
    actually i am taking it with deca 400/week. i don't know if i will get cut by taking primo with deca but i hear that the deca will add mass and the primo will cut or harden my mass. not sure about it though. any clarifying would be apprec. thanks again.
    flex

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I know you've heard it 1000 times, but I'll just say it again, for fun. You gotta either go for the mass, or cut. It IS possible to do both, but it's not going to be very successful if EVEN attempted. Just go balls to the wall for some mass with what you got, then worry about cutting when you're done. You will have gained much more muscle than trying to gain mass and stay hard and cut at the same time. I got a rule that I'm going to live by when i start my cycle. I'll have to really try, because I look over myself WAY too much. ::F*ck the mirror for a couple months::

P

Thread Information