Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    totalpackage is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4

    "GOIng to use steroids, but which should I use for 1st cycle?

    I'm 32, been never more that 145 lbs, 5'8", about 14% body fat. I've been working out for about 1 month and I'm going to take a cycle of steriods . I've never done it before and am going to, I just want to do one cycle and one type only, I looking to bulk up and gain about 20 lbs. Which steriod would give and keep the best results? and how much of it should I take? Thanks for any responses, but if you're posting me to not take a cycle, with all due respect, please don't bother.

  2. #2
    getbig32's Avatar
    getbig32 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    233

    wait man

    dude wait till you have been workin about longer....give it time in your first year workin out you will grow like a mofo ! eat alot and workout and leave the roids for later...but a great foundation first man then get the roids.


    so your goin to anyways...i wish you would listen but if your goin to anyways...and not listen....then do test e 400mg inject 200mg twice a week.
    Last edited by getbig32; 03-11-2005 at 04:49 PM.

  3. #3
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    I'm 32, been never more that 145 lbs, 5'8", about 14% body fat. I've been working out for about 1 month and I'm going to take a cycle of steriods. I've never done it before and am going to, I just want to do one cycle and one type only, I looking to bulk up and gain about 20 lbs. Which steriod would give and keep the best results? and how much of it should I take? Thanks for any responses, but if you're posting me to not take a cycle, with all due respect, please don't bother.

    First off welcome to AR. Before you do anything, you should slow down and hang on the site for several months and do your research. The first thing everyone is going to tell you is you're 145 because your not eating enough. Even if you think you are, I guarantee your not. 2nd. You don't just do one cycle, gain 20 pounds and be done. It doesn't work that way. You have to work out for months if not years before even thinking about it and you will have to work out twice as hard. NO one is going to simply just tell you a cycle. It's not that easy. You have to know all the side effects, Anti'e's to take, PCT thearpy after your off, etc...

    I know this is NOT what you want to hear, but you are NO WAY even close to doing a cycle.

    One last point. There is NO SUCH THING as 1 cycle. WE ALL SAY IT!!!!! Once you do it, your basically in for life.

    LISTEN, RESEARCH, then make a mature decision.

    Peace,

    BLT

  4. #4
    farrebarre's Avatar
    farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    One last point. There is NO SUCH THING as 1 cycle. WE ALL SAY IT!!!!! Once you do it, your basically in for life.


    BLT
    agree

  5. #5
    tycin's Avatar
    tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Vancouver/Edmonton
    Posts
    3,717
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    First off welcome to AR. Before you do anything, you should slow down and hang on the site for several months and do your research. The first thing everyone is going to tell you is you're 145 because your not eating enough. Even if you think you are, I guarantee your not. 2nd. You don't just do one cycle, gain 20 pounds and be done. It doesn't work that way. You have to work out for months if not years before even thinking about it and you will have to work out twice as hard. NO one is going to simply just tell you a cycle. It's not that easy. You have to know all the side effects, Anti'e's to take, PCT thearpy after your off, etc...

    I know this is NOT what you want to hear, but you are NO WAY even close to doing a cycle.

    One last point. There is NO SUCH THING as 1 cycle. WE ALL SAY IT!!!!! Once you do it, your basically in for life.

    LISTEN, RESEARCH, then make a mature decision.

    Peace,

    BLT

    agree 100%

  6. #6
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    it's like Lyas chips
    you cant have just one

  7. #7
    farrebarre's Avatar
    farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    it's like Lyas chips
    you cant have just one
    yeah...once u pop u just cant stop

  8. #8
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    Are you looking for the fastest way to hurt your body? Then you've found it in doing steroids when you just start working out. Your strength will go up much too quickly for your tendons and ligaments to handle.. and then something pops.

    Goodness me.. it's not even like you're skinny at 148.. you're over 10% body fat.. which basically means you don't take care of your diet either..

    Spend some time here. Learn from the diet and exercise forums. Then maybe in a year or two when you're ready , consider a cycle.

  9. #9
    SMYL_GR8's Avatar
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage
    I'm 32, been never more that 145 lbs, 5'8", about 14% body fat. I've been working out for about 1 month and I'm going to take a cycle of steriods. I've never done it before and am going to, I just want to do one cycle and one type only, I looking to bulk up and gain about 20 lbs. Which steriod would give and keep the best results? and how much of it should I take? Thanks for any responses, but if you're posting me to not take a cycle, with all due respect, please don't bother.

    This is a near-perfect example of how NOT TO POST A GOOD THREAD! If you cycle now, you will be back on here telling your sob story of gear-use-gone-bad. You are obviously a novice in terms of experience AND education which is a dangerous combination, so beef up BOTH of those and you'll be ready for a cycle in no time.

  10. #10
    Thegr8One's Avatar
    Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Jessica Albas' ASS
    Posts
    1,778
    bro don't be ignorant listen to the voices of reason
    We are not a bunch of kids who don't want to share our favorite toy,but we don't want you to get hurt playing with it.You may even mame yourself by pulling tendons from the bone.
    We and I'm sure I speak for all of us, are concerned about your safety and well being
    PLEASE listen learn and get your body ready for anabolics before you start that first cycle

  11. #11
    Hed
    Hed is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,381
    What everyone else said.

    Inexperience gets you in the end man, and steroids arent a miracle drug.

  12. #12
    farrebarre's Avatar
    farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,407
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    bro don't be ignorant listen to the voices of reason
    We are not a bunch of kids who don't want to share our favorite toy,but we don't want you to get hurt playing with it.You may even mame yourself by pulling tendons from the bone.
    We and I'm sure I speak for all of us, are concerned about your safety and well being
    PLEASE listen learn and get your body ready for anabolics before you start that first cycle
    this is so true..

  13. #13
    AG5678's Avatar
    AG5678 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    Are you looking for the fastest way to hurt your body? Then you've found it in doing steroids when you just start working out. Your strength will go up much too quickly for your tendons and ligaments to handle.. and then something pops.

    Goodness me.. it's not even like you're skinny at 148.. you're over 10% body fat.. which basically means you don't take care of your diet either..

    Spend some time here. Learn from the diet and exercise forums. Then maybe in a year or two when you're ready , consider a cycle.
    Agree totally. Bro post your diet! and i bet your workouts can be more intense to.

  14. #14
    scotttiger54's Avatar
    scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dante's Inferno
    Posts
    1,885
    the worst thing you can possibly do is put exogenous hormones in your body and not understand what your doin

  15. #15
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    If you can't make significant gains without drugs, you won't make significant gains with them, either. Also it is utter foolishness to use drugs to make gains that you can make naturally. Achieve or approach your natural peak, and then gains from a respectable cycle will be building upon a great physique. You should be making your beginner's gains right now. The first 4 to 6 months of KNOWLEDGEABLE and INTENSE training are a period of explosive growth. You could possibly gain 20 lbs of lean mass in the first 6 months if you really get your act together. Yet, that same 20 lbs is your stated goal from your first cycle. A better goal would be to gain 30 lbs of muscle before trying gear. Figure 3 years... your gains slow way down after the first 6 months. During that time you could hang out on this forum and make yourself quite inowledgeable on topics related to training, nutrition, and gear.

  16. #16
    Angelis's Avatar
    Angelis is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Montreal (Canada eh!)
    Posts
    1,274
    I Agree with everyone else wait till you have more experience and more time working out. You should wait but if you absolutely want to then ur not gonna listen to any of us anyway so might as well give you some advise. For a first cycle try something like Test Enathate or Test Cypionate @ 500mg/wk. And do your research before u do it or ur gonna F*ck up your HPTA cycle.

  17. #17
    ironpumpindoc's Avatar
    ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    135
    I had the same idea that you do coming into this game man, but listen to these guys . . . even though you may think that we are all full of ****, you will regret taking their advice with a grain of salt. Gear is not a magic fix for anything, you need more knowledge, and 1 cycle is what we all say . . . but you become psychologically addicted, so you have to prepare yourself for that. Don't be the "it won't happen to me guy" cause it will, believe me. Best of luck to you anyway, welcome to the board . . . stick around and learn, for your own sake.

  18. #18
    peyton18 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    73
    dude i thought the same way as you did...i would recommend you browse this site some more and do your research...these guys are good and really know what theyre talkin about...i learned more in the last two days about cycling and all than i ever thought too...READ UP

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Wow bro, you have posted on 4 different threads that all say the same thing. I recommend you take the advice of the people in this thread and hold off on starting until you have a little experience and knowledge under your belt. Stick around here for a while and youll learn all you need to know about training and diet to help you add 20 solid pounds naturally.
    Last edited by LACBodybuilder; 03-12-2005 at 12:24 AM.

  20. #20
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,886
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I know this is NOT what you want to hear, but you are NO WAY even close to doing a cycle.

    One last point. There is NO SUCH THING as 1 cycle. WE ALL SAY IT!!!!! Once you do it, your basically in for life.
    Well what happens is, OK he gains 20 lbs... but if you ask me it wont really be much more then 10 lbs, could be less if he doesnt learn to eat more or do weight gainer shakes, but the reality is. Just starting out weight training? Steroids will not make him grow any faster then he is already doing now and for the first 6 months. We ALL grow at steroid "like" pace when just starting weight training. If he throws in several weight gainer shakes a day, he will find those 15 to 20 lbs with no steroids needed. Although mind you on or off steroids, 20 lbs gained in less then a year's time will be 10 to 15 lbs of FAT gained, not muscle. Your muscle gain potential is a fixed percentage of the muscle you have now. If you dont have that much, rate of muscle poundage gained is going to be less then a big guy whose been doing it a number of years. SO lets say a 145 lbs guy can only gain 5 lbs of muscle in the first year. The miracle of steroids is not that miraculous. You only get about 2.5X the rate you get not on steroids, so now he is going to get 10 to 12 lbs on steroid. Still short of the 20 lbs goal. But on the next year, using the same percentage but more muscle gained because he's a little bit bigger this time.

    Then anyways after all that excessive wording above... what happens at the end of the cycle and he looses 100% of the gains in 3 months flat, he'll know what we mean by its never just 1 cycle... you need the next cycles just to keep from loosing all your gains from the cycles already done.

  21. #21
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    i know your ansy to start a cycle in hopes of reaching your goals, but hang in there. you need to get the diet and training down first. if not, you may gain 10-20lbs..but youll probally lose it all since your not eating right for it...no sense in that right?

    i see youve posted in the diet forum looking for advice, your on a good track

    hang in there and eat and train away, once you get them down, youll outlook will change

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •