Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Maybe we can get gsxxr into this thread to let us know what brands he uses.

good, cause iw ant to google search some flax oil, andi wanna know what brands to type in...

a little help would be clutch

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Maybe we can get gsxxr into this thread to let us know what brands he uses.
    No Mes this isnt your personal peanut butter thread. Eat that **** up man your diet sound real good....

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    No Mes this isnt your personal peanut butter thread. Eat that **** up man your diet sound real good....

natty peanut butter is great for you, it has healthy fats and protein...

great to put on wheat bread... its real good during a bulking stage, and moderate amounts are great in a cutting stage... i put some on three wheat waffles every morning... awesome...

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Peanut butter is like one of my favorite things.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I think pictures are a good way to see, I do not think it is accurate. Hey tycin, 1-cent, longhorn814... What do you guys think of natural pb draining the oil and replacing with flaxseed oil before mixing? gsxxr does this, I think it is a great idea.
    Sounds like a lot of work to me, I'd just eat the PB and then slam back the flax oil lol I don't think its really going to make or break your diet anyway.

Ok Arnold. lol When I say good genitics it means I can put muscle on quick with our without roids.
    You keep contradicting yourself, when someone questions your 10 week success story you fall back on your 10 years of on and off experiance, and when someone questions your genetics you say you can pack on that muscle mass like nothing without AAS... who are you trying to impress

ok all I got to go. thx for the feedback and Ill leave you all to your peanut butter discussion. l8

BlocRoc is offline Member
    From the pic, it looks like you work only the mirror muscles (the muscles that you can see when looking at yourself)

Im not saying that Im an expert, but it does look like you need to work the back more. Lats, tris, etc....

I never understood short cycles... i.e., under 12 weeks. Mix your compounds up and take your routine to the max with a 12 - 20 week cycle.

At 6'3'' and 245 you could still be a lot thicker. Why didnt you do a test base? And why did you do a cycle so soon after starting your workout.

Work harder at the muscles that you dont see and then you'll be a beast!

L8 and good luck!

Whats up BlocRoc?

meso, howd you get your name?

well I was researching body types and there was endo's ecto's and meso's and wished I was a mesomorph, but I am a natural fatty.

ohh ok...

so do you use natty pb for cutting or bulking?

I cant seem to loose that layer of fat around my midsection, I am really shaping my diet and hitting cardio, but my last 6 cycles were bulking. I know I said fatty but I was about 200 lbs up to about 5 years ago lost almost 50lbs to a disease. I had surgury and after working out for a year solid hit 175-180lbs. Then came the sauce I was up to 242lbs at x-mas. I am 226 right now after cycle and dnp run.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant seem to loose that layer of fat around my midsection, I am really shaping my diet and hitting cardio, but my last 6 cycles were bulking. I know I said fatty but I was about 200 lbs up to about 5 years ago lost almost 50lbs to a disease. I had surgury and after working out for a year solid hit 175-180lbs. Then came the sauce I was up to 242lbs at x-mas. I am 226 right now after cycle and dnp run.
    how tall are u? and wuts ur bf% now?

do you powerlift or bodybuild???

what are your press, squat and dead numbers???

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite

ps... most bodyfat calibers suck...
    its not the caliper always its the operator. i had mine done properly and i would say it was dead on. I lost 9% Bf in 6 weeks and it looked like 9% bf. you have to know which way to fold the skin in each area you pinch. you dont just go around pinching any area you choose anyway and divide it up.

PS. I'm starting to wonder if glock 19 just didnt get enough hugs when he was younger. He starts post after post and they just get more and more controversial. These posts are a joke. With 10 years experience your body is very misproportioned. All bis no tris, and lats are hiding like bin laden. I have 9 months experience and not a month more and I can look in the mirror and see what part of my body is lacking.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive heard people put pb on their balls and let their pet lick it off? anybody tried it? I wonder if they would like it better w/ flax seed oil mixed instead??

5'10" was calipered at 17% before my dnp run. 6 cycles in 2 1/2 years. Hitting another real soon I hope. What do you think about cutting with high dose test?

whats the lowest any of you guys have gotten your bf at???

mines somewhere around 3-4%

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    lats are hiding like bin laden.

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    From the pic, it looks like you work only the mirror muscles (the muscles that you can see when looking at yourself)

Im not saying that Im an expert, but it does look like you need to work the back more. Lats, tris, etc....

I never understood short cycles... i.e., under 12 weeks. Mix your compounds up and take your routine to the max with a 12 - 20 week cycle.

At 6'3'' and 245 you could still be a lot thicker. Why didnt you do a test base? And why did you do a cycle so soon after starting your workout.

Work harder at the muscles that you dont see and then you'll be a beast!

L8 and good luck!
    I guess I forgot to add that Ive been workin out on and off for 10 years. I just wanted to get some opinions on my bf. I did not run test I couldnt get ahold of any. It took me a long time to get the winni. If I had been a member of this forum before I decided to cycle It would of been alot better. next cycle will be prolly Test E 1-13 Tren 6-13 and mabe some eq.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    5'10" was calipered at 17% before my dnp run. 6 cycles in 2 1/2 years. Hitting another real soon I hope. What do you think about cutting with high dose test?
    Sounds like a good idea to me, test is one of the few fat burning AAS, although its not overly pronounced the more you run the better the effect will be.

if any of you guys could help me out with my thread i started, that'd be great... i need to figure out if this UG lab makes good prop... and if it is human grade...

the prices look like it may be vet, but i'm not exactly sure...

its not the caliper always its the operator. i had mine done properly and i would say it was dead on. I lost 9% Bf in 6 weeks and it looked like 9% bf. you have to know which way to fold the skin in each area you pinch. you dont just go around pinching any area you choose anyway and divide it up.

PS. I'm starting to wonder if glock 19 just didnt get enough hugs when he was younger. He starts post after post and they just get more and more controversial. These posts are a joke. With 10 years experience your body is very misproportioned. All bis no tris, and lats are hiding like bin laden. I have 9 months experience and not a month more and I can look in the mirror and see what part of my body is lacking.
    LMAO You guys are funny. I keep repeating myself, but here goes again, before 10 weeks ago I hadnt touched a weight in prolly around a couple of years but have been lifting on and off for 10 years. Read between the lines...I was at my natural state 10 weeks ago and It wasnt pretty.

no problem with prop

I have always body built but I am finding out with doggcrapp training power moves = strength = bigger gains. My lowest bf was 10-11% but was only 153lbs at the time.

is it me or have Glock's thread become the whole center of this board all of a sudden? His last one had 142 replies and this one is already to 62. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    is it me or have Glock's thread become the whole center of this board all of a sudden? His last one had 142 replies and this one is already to 62. WTF
    the smell of natty pb attracts people man... what did you think it was??? his knowlege on steriods or his honesty???

Its you cause we are having our own conversation here. But I guarantee he will "repeat himself one more time about he just started working out or some nonsense like that."

in the words of George Costanza "its not a lie if you believe it"

LMAO You guys are funny. I keep repeating myself, but here goes again, before 10 weeks ago I hadnt touched a weight in prolly around a couple of years but have been lifting on and off for 10 years. Read between the lines...I was at my natural state 10 weeks ago and It wasnt pretty.

I understood it clearly. whether you worked out 10 yrs straight or not you still should have enough knowledge to look in the mirror and notice that your missing a couple key muscles. The tricep is 2/3 of your arm yet your main focus is the good old bicep. Keep flexing buddy.

Its you cause we are having our own conversation here. But I guarantee he will "repeat himself one more time about he just started working out or some nonsense like that."
    go start your own thread, why do you always Hijack my threads and then playa hate. You are a little bi***.

in the words of George Costanza "its not a lie if you believe it"

that show is easily the best comedy tv show of all time

ive heard people put pb on their balls and let their pet lick it off? anybody tried it? I wonder if they would like it better w/ flax seed oil mixed instead??
    I doubt glock19 would let the PB go to waste on his dog. Although..... maybe he puts it his dogs balls and he licks it off. That might be it.

Winny only cycle and lick Natty pb off your pets balls= 50% BF loss in 10 weeks!!!!

I thought the best Sienfeld episode was the best of George. I was on my first run of fina and was always in a bad mood(believe it or not), but I laughed my ass off at that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    that show is easily the best comedy tv show of all time
    ya its good, curb your enthusiasm is great too, its larry david's show ,(producer of seinfeld)

I doubt glock19 would let the PB go to waste on his dog. Although..... maybe he puts it his dogs balls and he licks it off. That might be it.

Winny only cycle and lick Natty pb off your pets balls= 50% BF loss in 10 weeks!!!!
    ROTFLMFAO

What is your favorite episode?

I understood it clearly. whether you worked out 10 yrs straight or not you still should have enough knowledge to look in the mirror and notice that your missing a couple key muscles. The tricep is 2/3 of your arm yet your main focus is the good old bicep. Keep flexing buddy.
    If you understand then quit askin the same questions. Whats your point? You just want to argue with someone online that could whoop your ass in real life. It seems to be a thing with some of you. Do you get a rush by arguin with me? Im here to get help not to hear you cry about my lack of knowledge or whatevers up your ass. that goes for all you haters.

You like talkin about lickin dog balls. Dude go back to the Animal Love forum where you came from you make me sick.

my favorite Seinfeld is "the bet" the one where they bet who can go the longest without pleasuring themselves. First 3 seasons on DVD everybody needs

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information