scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

Test side effects

If you were to run a low dose first cycle of test, and were to take doxycyline for acne, finasteride for hair loss, and injectable b complex woudl this pretty much eliminate all side effects. I am prone to acne, and i dont think i am prone to mpb, my mothers father is 80 and his hair is thick as shyt but i wanna play it safe. if i did this would i pretty much be strait or there still possibilitys. I would also run retin a for acne. I would keep the following for a few weeks after post cycle, and then id proably drop the b injects and the finasteride, any thoughts or experiences.

Governor is offline Junior Member
    I would run CoQ10 for the heart. But then I always do that. Also, get yourself some aromasin and nolva. Then youll be good to go.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the only sides I get at 500mg/wk is bigger muscles and stronger!!!

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    what is a low amount. That is subjective. I think anything under 1gram of test is low but thats just me, so if you can be more specific it helps understand your point of view.

Also the side effects of test are muscle growth

I think you are being a bit paranoid about acne and hair loss. There will be more oil buildup due to test usage but if you take care of yourself it wont be an issue at all. If you are already prone to acne I assume you are cleaning your skin very regularly and if so you should not have any additional issues. As for hair loss if you are taking say 500mg or less per week you wont have anything to worry about unless you are genetically really messed up which I doubt

supplementsavvy is offline Junior Member
    Acne isn;t not so much about cleaning the skin. No matter how many times you wash your face, you will still have some bacteria buildup. In your average adult, this bacteria buildup doesn't result in acne because other factors are not present, for example high levels of DHT is one of them. When you use roids, you bring your hormonal levels back to what they were when you were a teen (even worse actually). You're now an acne-prone teenager again! Anti-DHT meds help a lot with steroid -induced acne.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Let me guess....

First cycle, right?

The facts are... IF you are that worried about the side effects, maybe you should rethink doing a cycle. There will always be possible sides and no matter what you take for them, they may effect you. Be Weary...

L8

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    you definitely seemed very worried about the side effects.. We need more information that what you've given.. What kind of test? , what is a low dosage ?

It sounds like acne maybe something you are prone to.. but either way depending on the type you use you will probably break out.. As others said keep clean and scrub well..

Nolva and Clomid and your set..

DAS FREAK is offline Junior Member
    acne and agression are the only sides i ever seem to experience! but then again EVREYBODY is differant! you'll see how it effects you when you take it.

scrapakilla is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for all the replys i was i was thinking test cyp at about 300 mg per week. I just was wondering if there was anyone out there who had run all these precautionary drugs for sides and has success. i know sides are a part of the game and i wish they wont and if i do hit some up im gonna do everything i can not to get any im sure all of you can understand why, again thanks for all the help.

choper is offline New Member

help with stomach pain

I just started deca and was wondering if it could cause upper stomach pain?

techfan is offline New Member
    i will also be starting 300 mg a week of test cyp in a few days never done cyp before but on sus 250 i had no acne untill after i stopped using it then broke out like hell what if anything would stop this late cycle brake out
    last cycle was sus250 12 weeks with nolva 10mg ed hcg and clomid pct
    this cycle test cyp 12 weeks with nolva and same pct

Thread Information