Danbrooks2k is offline Member

Matamoros, not for the faint of heart!!!

Ok I went to matamoros today with the address of the QV distributor, I was just going for prices and to pop one sustonon on the way out, oh yeah and to get a 6 dollar filet minon dinner.

I ask at a taxi stand how much to go to the address, " 5 dollars, 10 dollars round trip " ... ok so I hop in and we drive way, way, way too far away from the border for my taste. The place was full of locals with thier pets, and the lady at the front immediatley rushed me off into a room ( she knew I didnt have a sick chicken )... she not only showed me a price list, but made copies next door for me, but when I asked to see the winstrol tabs, she kinda left me sitting in that little room for an uncomfortable amount of time. So rather than wait for possible trouble I grabbed the driver and we headed back... when we arrived I gave him 10 bucks and a 5 dollar tip... " he said no sir 15 dollars each way... 30 dollars total... " I about came unglued, this is not the first time I have been victim of the last minute price gouge... and when I go to mexico I always dress like a wussy with pleated shorts and an izod shirt and leather sandals... I found that a wife-beater, jeans, steel toed boots and shoulders smeared with tatoos will get you respect in mexico but nothing but **** at the border crossing.

****, I wasnt going to pay but my door was convienently broken and he needed to open it from the outside... so i payed ( no tip ) and I saw him grinning as he came around to open my door... Fortunatley I had him stop a few blocks away from the border and all the people, It gave me the opportunity to accidentaly stomp down on his foot on the way out of the cab, I faked a fall and caught myself and helped him up from being kinda pinned underneath me... I watched him kinda limp back to the drivers seat as I left.

I thought Nuevo Laredo sucked.... man I prefer it any day over Matamoros... but I am going to nuevo progresso in a few days, and hoping for the best.

The only think about brownsville/matamoros that is cool is I have brought clenbuteral, clomid and novladex across almost every time with 0 problem, I declare it since its cheap enough to throw away just in case they ever change thier minds.

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Sound like some scary $hit! I would have to say it was a smart idea for you to leave when you did. Who really knows what they were up to!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i went on a similar trip in Mazatlan one year on spring break, except we were looking for weed. Ended up in the middle of the barrio, just me and my fat mexican friend. Boy did we sober up quickly. Ended up at some tin shack that had chickens running all over the place and a donkey tied to a pole! WTF The dude come out with a bag of dirt, I wouldnt even consider it weed. Of course I made my fat friend pay for it for taking me on this adventure. I had no desire to go. If we didnt pay we were stuck and wouldve had no way back. When we finally got back we threw it in the street. That cut a good two hours out of looking at girls in bikinis!!

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    yeah, listen guys I have been to nuevo laredo enough to get every tooth in my head capped or crowned, I have spent weeks in acopoco, puerta vilarta, been to monterey and even la pesca....

Matamoros sucks, its far worse than Laredo ( at least laredo still has a boys town ) ... Like laredo has a nice open square full 0f benches to sit, and I have gotten stuff carried across for me there for 100$ ( yeah its pricey, but it was 1000 pills and 8 50 cc bottles )... It has been suggested to me that nuevo progresso ( 60 miles away from me is way way better, apparently its just one 2 mile strip with nothing but shops, bars, resturaunts and a et at one end with all legit stuff....

I will go in a few days and post my findings....

NHB_MEX is offline New Member
    I'm from Nvo Laredo...i get all my goodies there....except, dont get anything downtown, they'll just eye gouge you....just ask any taxi driver to take you somewhere other than there....for example, they wanted to charge ME (a local) $30 for Deca , i told them to go F themselves and they brought it down to $15.

I've only started my first cycle, so I don't know MUCH about the side effects and cycles, etc. but all I know is that Nvo Laredo is dirt cheap for steriods .

And stick them under your seat at the US border (if you're driving, which is pretty safe in Nvo Laredo) those geniuses never give "good ol' white folks" any beef. You'd be amazed and the things I've crossed and they never notice.

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Danbrooks2k]yeah, listen guys I have been to nuevo laredo enough to get every tooth in my head capped or crowned, I have spent weeks in acopoco, puerta vilarta, been to monterey and even la pesca....

QUOTE]

Youd think for a guy thats spent so much time in Mexico he might be able to properly spell Puerto Vallarta and Acapulco.........

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NHB_MEX
    I'm from Nvo Laredo...i get all my goodies there....except, dont get anything downtown, they'll just eye gouge you....just ask any taxi driver to take you somewhere other than there....for example, they wanted to charge ME (a local) $30 for Deca , i told them to go F themselves and they brought it down to $15.

I've only started my first cycle, so I don't know MUCH about the side effects and cycles, etc. but all I know is that Nvo Laredo is dirt cheap for steriods .

And stick them under your seat at the US border (if you're driving, which is pretty safe in Nvo Laredo) those geniuses never give "good ol' white folks" any beef. You'd be amazed and the things I've crossed and they never notice.

They dont give good ol white folks a problem unless you look like, or you are in the military.

Thread Information