slippin is offline Associate Member

Being Off Cycle Sucks!

I dont know about you guys but I hate when Im off cycle. I lose a little of my gains though I think that is all in my head because Im lifitng the same weight. I think losing some of the water makes me think Im losing more. I keep telling myself that its good for my overall health to cycle off juice for a while. But summer is right around the corner and the cutting cycle starts in May!!! Its all worth it when the chicks cant stop starring!! Isnt it all about the pussy anyway? lol

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    u got that right!

You're right it does suck.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    it's not all about the "pussy" for me. i do it for myself

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i hate not being off but its a smart thing to do. personaly i workout to get big for myself not for chicks although i dont mind the extra attention

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    I refuse to lose gains... workout even harder off.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I like really hot chicks to try to start a conversation with me so I can just ignore them... I love pussy, but I hate women and i think they are all rotten bitches deep down inside... ive never been mean to a single one but every one has hung me out to dry...

Now that I have really focused on the gym and look ...well must I say it... absolutley awesome... I like dropping by places that old ex-gfs of mine hang out... I love the look in thier eyes as they stand next to some drunk mommas boy, or wanna be thug... and there I am, tan, blonde and hard as nails... Ill go right up and talk with them and hug them and I know thier BFs wont say ****... at least until later when they fight, break up, and the ex calls me all sad wanting to get together... Sorry bitch that ship has sailed... I am busy...

No I date girls that are a little chubby, or kinda plain, or really shy and quiet... they appreciate you more and are usally better in bed...

I hate being off only when I get that occasinal bad anabolic lag day...

slippin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunkennutz116
    i hate not being off but its a smart thing to do. personaly i workout to get big for myself not for chicks although i dont mind the extra attention

thats what I meant. Working out is for myself but the Extra Attention nice. Still, being off cycle Sucks!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I like really hot chicks to try to start a conversation with me so I can just ignore them... I love pussy, but I hate women and i think they are all rotten bitches deep down inside... ive never been mean to a single one but every one has hung me out to dry...

Now that I have really focused on the gym and look ...well must I say it... absolutley awesome... I like dropping by places that old ex-gfs of mine hang out... I love the look in thier eyes as they stand next to some drunk mommas boy, or wanna be thug... and there I am, tan, blonde and hard as nails... Ill go right up and talk with them and hug them and I know thier BFs wont say ****... at least until later when they fight, break up, and the ex calls me all sad wanting to get together... Sorry bitch that ship has sailed... I am busy...

No I date girls that are a little chubby, or kinda plain, or really shy and quiet... they appreciate you more and are usally better in bed...

I hate being off only when I get that occasinal bad anabolic lag day...
    my feelings exactly!

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    psychological addiction is a real b**ch, I feel your pain though, i am going on 4 months off, and i am getting the itch again . . . can't really control it . . . starting in July again barring catastrophic events

Thread Information