Thread: infection

Stephan is offline Associate Member

infection

I am on 75mg prop ed 400mg eq and 50mg winny ed

I just started the winstrol ...I put the first shot in my glute than the next day I shot just the winny in my left tricep...It turen slightly red and got kind of warm the next day...then later in the day it went away...well the next day I injected 76mg prop and 50mg winny in my tricep (that was yesterday) today it is red and very warm and very swollen...If the redness doesnt go away tonight i am going to the doc tomorrow and im not shooting any more winny...Should I just continue to drink 50mg ed...would that be sufficient for my results...thanks..ps (it feels like someone took a baseball bat to my arm)

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    You are probably fine my man, dont sweat it yet! I cant tell you how many times (and always the tricep) I get the same thing and I have never had an infection. Prop is irritating and until your triceps get used to the substance being there it is totally normal to have inflammation. Take some ibuprofen and put some sports cream to get some oxygenation of the area and I am sure in 2 to 3 days you will see a big difference. I know it sucks but it happens a lot.

If it gets worse or is not in decline after 2 to 3 days then go see a doc.

so should i continue to inject it or should I start drinking it... I want to shoot it because I think I will see better results but I cant stand the pain I cant even sit down...Does this get better or does it hurt everytime through the whole cycle?

bigman1 is offline New Member
    I get that all the time with prop. it is normal. I use a heating pad after shot and that helps a lot. I also split the shot meaning if your doing a cc. do half in one and half in another. This will help also. No need for the doc.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would mix your prop with b-12 then just drink the winny.

cut260 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah B12 can help a lot, but keep shooting the winny. You will get used to it and not feel it anymore, but if you always revert to drinking it then you lose effectiveness of the compound and a lot of people also get upset stomachs from it.

well tomorrow i will shoot the winny in my chest is there anything i can do to keep it from hurting sobad should a massage it right after i shoot it there has to be something to take the pain away because I already missed out working out my arms and if i shoot my chest tomorrow i want be able to work my chest monday

is drinking winny really that bad it would be so dam eaiser

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    I drink my winny Bro - watch that area sounds like it will be fine but if you spike a temp or area continues to swell over next couple days go to ER

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    If you are worried about any loss in strength then just take 10mg more to make up for it.

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cut260
    You are probably fine my man, dont sweat it yet! I cant tell you how many times (and always the tricep) I get the same thing and I have never had an infection. Prop is irritating and until your triceps get used to the substance being there it is totally normal to have inflammation. Take some ibuprofen and put some sports cream to get some oxygenation of the area and I am sure in 2 to 3 days you will see a big difference. I know it sucks but it happens a lot.

If it gets worse or is not in decline after 2 to 3 days then go see a doc.
    yep me too, first time I injected tren into my tris they got swoll and red. I thought right away is was infection from homebrew fina pellets. Everything was fine in a couple days.

Thread Information