Timetraviler is offline Junior Member

looking for Info

If I do 200deca a week and 300 enthanate what can I exspect. I am 225lbs and flabby I would like to be 210 and looking good I will do this for 12 weeks per my DR

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    So you want to do steroids as a magic pill?

What is your exercise regimine like?
    What is your diet like?

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    So you want to do steroids as a magic pill?

What is your exercise regimine like?
    What is your diet like?
    You beat me to it

Well I am doing the Bill Phillips work out THE BODY FOR LIFE and I am working out. I just want to know anyone who has done this gear before and what to exspect

We cant answer unless u post what kinda experience u have in lifting and what ur diet looks like!

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Timetraviler
    Well I am doing the Bill Phillips work out THE BODY FOR LIFE and I am working out. I just want to know anyone who has done this gear before and what to exspect
    If you start cycling while you are very flabby, you run this risk of cardiovascular problems. Being out of shape on the outside is also an indication of bad cholesterol levels, elevated blood pressure, insulin resistance, etc. Steroids can worsen these problems. I would get in shape first before trying to use anabolic steroids. They are not short cuts. They are for going to the next level, but you have to start at the first level first.

Angelis check this out

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    We cant answer unless u post what kinda experience u have in lifting and what ur diet looks like!
    I worked out hard for about 5 years . I was 205 or195 benched 315 for 3 times and played baseball 3 nights a week. Well now I its been 9 years and I want to make a come back. I am running on the tread 3 days a week and weights 3 days a week. I can only bench 265 2 times ( SAD) I am eating 6 times a day low carbs with high protein what do you think
    Last edited by Timetraviler; 03-12-2005 at 12:48 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I worked out hard for about 5 years . I was 205 or195 benched 315 for 3 times and played baseball 3 nights a week. Well now I its been 9 years and I want to make a come back. I am running on the tread 3 days a week and weights 3 days a week. I can only bench 265 2 times ( SAD) I am eating 6 times a day low carbs with high protein what do you think
    You want to eat RIGHT rather then low carbs. Low carb diets bring the weight down but for someone with muscle mass, you will loose lots of muscle before the fat starts coming down. Best to put yourself on a clean 2500 calarie diet, but mindful to keep the protein on the high side, do fish and flax seed oils. Potatoes and rice is good carbs, just make sure the potatoes are not in the form of french fries and more like baked potatoes. Introduce cardio into your life. Get your weight training in order. You need to be back in the gym for 2 years minimum before starting a steroid program or else you set yourself up for tendon and bone joint injuries. Also without being in full training form, things like deca and short cycles of testosterone will likely add more fat to you then muscle.

Yes anabolic steroids can and do add fat, especially if your training is not done right. The only steroid that will truely cause real loss of fat is testosterone but in short cycles its ineffective for fat loss. Testosterone is more effective at fat loss when done consistently for long periods of time, especially those that last over 3 months. Some guys on long cycles think their gains slow down on the 3rd month and sometimes even see some weight loss on the scale. This is because testosterone is becoming more effective at burning fat then it is even at building muscle. But its only advisable to do this type of program as a part of a doctor supervised testosterone replacement therapy (long term and lower dose).

You are doing a doctor supervised deca /test cycle?

Well I have done deca/test. Its an excellent combination. Very anabolic , your doses dont sound to be high. The combination of deca and test can be a "feel good" cycle. You generally feel good mentally, the test being higher then deca means you will have maximum sex drive, the bone joints and tendons will never feel better. If you have bursitus, tendonitus, sore knee in other words, it will never feel better and might take years for you to rough them up again.

On the other hand. Make sure your diet is clean, potatoes and rice is ok but DONT eat sugar and dont drink beer. If you do, deca CAN gain you some fat and eating/drinking the wrong things will certainly help it do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    You want to eat RIGHT rather then low carbs. Low carb diets bring the weight down but for someone with muscle mass, you will loose lots of muscle before the fat starts coming down. Best to put yourself on a clean 2500 calarie diet, but mindful to keep the protein on the high side, do fish and flax seed oils. Potatoes and rice is good carbs, just make sure the potatoes are not in the form of french fries and more like baked potatoes. Introduce cardio into your life. Get your weight training in order. You need to be back in the gym for 2 years minimum before starting a steroid program or else you set yourself up for tendon and bone joint injuries. Also without being in full training form, things like deca and short cycles of testosterone will likely add more fat to you then muscle.

Yes anabolic steroids can and do add fat, especially if your training is not done right. The only steroid that will truely cause real loss of fat is testosterone but in short cycles its ineffective for fat loss. Testosterone is more effective at fat loss when done consistently for long periods of time, especially those that last over 3 months. Some guys on long cycles think their gains slow down on the 3rd month and sometimes even see some weight loss on the scale. This is because testosterone is becoming more effective at burning fat then it is even at building muscle. But its only advisable to do this type of program as a part of a doctor supervised testosterone replacement therapy (long term and lower dose).
    Cant get anything in everyone keeps stealing the owrds outta my mouth... now how am I gonna make it to MOD...

Thank you I think I am going to start the first of April. Do you think I should add some winn to this lets say like after 5 weeks.

depends what ur BF% is... if its too high then winny wont really show vascularity which its supposed to do.

I have a question for u though... y the low doses?

That was just what the Dr said I should start with to get back in the game///

I started around 500mg Test... then went to 700mg Test... Might go to 1G some time in the futur. Is this for HRT?

Its not because I have a bad heart its because I am just out of the game so long and I have high col but the test schould take care of that

Thank you I think I am going to start the first of April. Do you think I should add some winn to this lets say like after 5 weeks.
    I have a friend. Doctor prescribed him winny for weight loss... he got 2 vails... never could use the second one. I told him before taking it, about how winny tears up your bone joints. Well he made it only 3 weeks before brand new bursitus he never had before goose-egged out of his knee cap, tennis elbow really bad, wrist hurts so bad he had to bandage it up, rotator cuff is all torn up. I think you would be stupid to try winny. This stuff is not good to take if you plan to workout AT ALL while on winny. It causes tons of injuries that hurt and ache for years to come.

Winny isnt that bad I have used it before just use something like Deca to lubricate the joints, I didnt even use Deca but everyone is different some ppl need it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    why do you want to cycle at all if you just want to lose some weight

or are you trying to the majic cut and bulk simultaneously cycle?

well lets face it I want to get some quick results and I know you dont need gear for results but I am looking for the 24hr hard feeling and I want to feel just all around better

Then ur not looking for steroids ur looking for something like "speed" you lose weight and u feel all around good 24/7... (of course im joking)

Bro I suggest if you want to lose weight check ur diet do lots of cardio. Theres no way ur gonna feel a 24hr hard feeling, dont use roids bro not yet. If you wanna feel all around better than talk to your GF/wife... if u dont have one go find one.

Best advise I can give ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    why do you want to cycle at all if you just want to lose some weight

or are you trying to the majic cut and bulk simultaneously cycle?
    Its not just that... steroids have a LOT of appeal to middle agers. I am close to this guy's age. Its not just the idea of cut and bulk at the same time which is partially possible. But the idea of having a constant hard on like an 18 year old can be very very appealing. Especially when you are all oooold and beat up 37 to 42 years old. Hard on's come around like every 3 to 7 days. When they do its like getting excited once a week and hollaring at the wife: "Oh sh!t, darlin, poppa's in the mood, hurry up on over here and do some suckin before I loose interest and get soft".

Luckily we middle agers are the ones that lately all the doctors and even FDA think are the ideal steroid candidates and for us getting a script is easy.

oh ok..more of HRT then. i gotcha, didnt realise the age.

id work with your doctor then. i mean, if you can get it all through him as well as insurance footing the bill..more to you. id def ask about anavar . ive gotten 20mg ed paid for by insurance before.

a nice low dose like you suggested could be great for your goals.

You got that on the MONEY brother, I am lucky to get the HIGH HARD ONE with the wind at my back , no I mean my wife and I have 4 kids and we are still doing it. But she is 26 and I am 37 I mean I think that with proper diet and exersise harmonal therapy is good

37 and 26...that sounds like a goal for me

you could always try yohimbe hcl..that stuff could give me a hard on even during an exam in class (which sucks)..good for some added fat burning as well

You got that on the MONEY brother, I am lucky to get the HIGH HARD ONE with the wind at my back , no I mean my wife and I have 4 kids and we are still doing it. But she is 26 and I am 37 I mean I think that with proper diet and exersise harmonal therapy is good
    OK I am not sure if I missed a detail... you are doing 12 week cycles or never ending TRT/HRT (testosterone replacement ).

Also before you do the testosterone , suggest your doctor try giving you a clomid treatment. Some guys get their natural testosterone production reset back to good and new with no hormone injections needed with a clomid treatment. You take a clomid pill once a day for about 10 to 14 days. That simple and sometimes it can leave you producing back to normal levels of testosterone lasting for a couple years. If not that take the once a week shots and enjoy having out of this world sex like you wished you had but all you could get was a self jack off job when you were 18. Its so much nicer having that HRT maintained testosterone and a willing sexy wife on hand to take out your sexual frustrations on! You'll enjoy it one way or another!

My gear is going to be Deca 200 a week and enthenate 300 a weekwhat do you thing of tha combo

Thread Information