Danbrooks2k is offline Member

man roids have changed over the years...

I am 34 and got a hold of my very first juice in Korea ( they had test cyp in ampules and methyl test tablets ) anyway after trying out the cyp and getting back stateside I got a few books and met some folks... were we stupid back then or what?

D-ball and decca was the number one sure fire way to grow, they siad if that didnt work for you then nothing would...

Sust was considered super duper... a 4 test blend that worked far longer that enanth or cyp because the receptors shut down or some BS they used to say...

Front loading? WTF back then almost all cycles started low 100mg went up to 600-800mg and back down to nothing ....

we took novladex and clomid during a cycle and PCT was still a pretty new science...

Well all I have to say is I have learned tons from you kids, but I dont agree with sust sucking ... I can shoot 750mg once a week, or 250mg EOD, or really any way I use it its great for me...

sniper320 is offline Member
    hmmmmmm interesting.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    knowledge is power Bro

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    lol@Kids. Things have really changed thanks to guys who are willing to do solid research on the AAS they use.

It going to get even better in 5 years or so when now obscure growth agents become more wide spread.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    lol@Kids. Things have really changed thanks to guys who are willing to do solid research on the AAS they use.

It going to get even better in 5 years or so when now obscure growth agents become more wide spread.

You are dead right Bro

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    hell yeah, at 34 I can pass for 26... but I am hoping that medical science will keep me knee deep in pussy until I am at least 70 years old....

live fast and hard and leave a good looking corpse...

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    who says sust. sucks?

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    who says sust. sucks?

Bump,
    People who say sustanon sucks are those who are trying to shoot it improperly. It's like saying prop sucks when you shoot it once per week. Sustanon contains prop, therefore it must be shot as frequently as prop to experience maximum benefits.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    hell yeah, at 34 I can pass for 26... but I am hoping that medical science will keep me knee deep in pussy until I am at least 70 years old....

live fast and hard and leave a good looking corpse...

Heheh we all still look like we can pass for being in our 20's when you are 34. Unfortunately after 36 is when you start becoming real obvious you are in your 30's and heading towards 40 in years after. I have to say I have been in testosterone therapy for majority of last year and I am regaining my youthful body shape and its nearly gotten rid of my typical later 30's belly, and the effects of testosterone have removed some wrinkles and I look 5 years younger then I did a year ago, but still there is only so much you can do as time goes by.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    my first cycle, everyone told me it didnt matter if i used eq or deca because they both hit the same receptor..therfore did the same thing

pct was clomid, nolva on hand only. never run nolva during cycle cause it blocks your gains lol

it was of course sustaon 500mg for 10 wks..never did the deca cause the source was too slow.

i gained about 25lbs too..blew the **** up

alevok Guest
    I remember my first cycle, it contained andriol , anadrol , primo and sustanon . I got confused about the dosages, I had taken 7 anadrol/d and 1 andriol/d, obviously it was supposed to be the other way around....

Thread Information