Paranoid is offline Associate Member

First Cycle Help

Ok, I posted here before about my first cycle of Deca only. I have been keeping an eye on this board for some time now and noticed that almost everybody suggests to add Test. to a Deca only cycle. Now, as you my know I am quite paranoid about hairloss (even though I show no signs of it at all at 25). Would adding around 200mg of Test. for 10 weeks to go with 300mg of Deca havy any negative effects. Eg. accelerated hair loss, prostate problems, gyno, etc. I know that everone is different, but on average do people experience such effects at doses as low as 200mg per week? Also would I need Nolvadex or HCG on hand for such as stack (I will definitively follow the 3 week clomid rule, 3 weeks after my last Deca shot)? BTW, my stats are 25, 6", 215, and like 15% BF, 6 years lifting experiece, never juiced before.

P.S I plan to do creatine (with dextrose and 500mg of ALA) during the cycle, and do an ECA stack post cycle to control cortisol levels. I will also be using 2% Nizoral shampoo, just to be on the safe side.

So guys, how about the Test.? Help me out. Will it really help with gains and not bring about a host of sides? BTW. I really don't care about Deca Dick that much (hardly have sex with my gf anyways)

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Will it help you with gains - hell yeah. If you're like me and react to anything mild - you'll blow up big time.

As for the hair loss question - where do you stand now? If you're looking good, I wouldn't worry about it. Plus, the Test amount isn't that great. Which can bring me to another point - why not double it to 400 mg's ?? Often wise to use as much test (if not more) as you do deca / EQ.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    id do 400 mg at least i've done over 10 cycles and i have no hair loss,blood work always ok and only dbol ,prop or ad-50 hurts my nipples i just dont do these compounds or have nolvodex ready. DONT BE PARANOID over a couple small cycles about those sides---unless your predestined dont worry

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by Tapout
    id do 400 mg at least i've done over 10 cycles and i have no hair loss,blood work always ok and only dbol,prop or ad-50 hurts my nipples i just dont do these compounds or have nolvodex ready. DONT BE PARANOID over a couple small cycles about those sides---unless your predestined dont worry
    You shouldn't have to worry about hair loss at doses of 400-600mg. You'll have time to prevent it if you notice it starting to happen. It doesn't happen overnight.

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I will probobly add 200-400mg of test, most likely 300mg. Should I get Nolvadex or HCG ? I don't think that I need HCG, but how about anti-E at that low dose. One more thing, should I run it for 8 or 10 weeks? I don't want to permanently fuck up my endocrine system. This is my goal guys, do a few cycles, and maintain! I really don't want to get too deep into it, seriously. I know that you probobly hear that a lot, but I have really good self-control. Biggest worries - hair loss, and permanent test decrease!!!

Yes, have some nolvadex just incase. It is very unlikely that you will need it. 10 weeks is the sweet spot for the test/deca cycle. I would take 1000 iu HCG everyday for ten days starting two weeks after your last shot of test; then I would take 100mg of clomid for 10 days and 50mg clomid the next 10 days following your last shot of HCG. Wait another 4-8 weeks or longer and do your next cycle.

That' my plan for post cycle recovery and I'm doing the same cycle that you're planning.

I think that you'll get the most out of the cycle if you can do 400mg test and 400mg of deca for ten weeks. Also, remember that the gear isn't magic. You'll have to eat a lot of calories and protein and eat frequently, and you'll have to train hard to get the results that you want.

The sides really come into play when your doing very high doses and your body is at toxic levels. But even the guys doing that are managing the sides effectively. So don't worry and enjoy your cycle.

Gear101 is offline Member
    P.S I plan to do creatine (with dextrose and 500mg of ALA) during the cycle, and do an ECA stack post cycle to control cortisol levels. I will also be using 2% Nizoral shampoo, just to be on the safe side.

imo that's not a good idea.. safe the creatine for after teh cycle and eca post cycle you have to be very carful not to loose all your growth.. imo

You can do the ECA whenever you want to.

Thread Information