RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone have any tips for easy glute shots.

I always dread glute shots because their hard to reach. I can get it its just a pain in the ass. (bad pun) I wish I could just shoot in my thigh everyday (No I don't really want too). Anyone have anything that works for them that I might try?

diesel7 is offline New Member
    Ron, If you simply massage the area prior to injecting, then it is a little easier to tolerate. This causes an increased blood flow to the area and de-sensitizes the area to some degree.

Diesel7

RON
    No its not the pain bro. I have a hard time reaching it. Pain is all good. . I have to do it one handed and I hate that.

Also do you guys do it laying down. Cause I have alway dont that and I think that might be part of it.

V-TACH is offline New Member
    I hear you bro!! I used to have the same problem. Finally, I just started letting my cousin and girlfriend shoot me up. If you can't get it, don't try. You may hit something that causes a lot more pain in your ass!!(NERVES) Be careful bro!

RON
    Ya, I've had bros shoot me before too. I love that. Wish I could just have my wife do it but she doesn't know.

kingjmack is offline Junior Member
    It would be worth it in the long run to educate your wife on how to do it. Thats what I had to do because I have a hard time reaching my glutes like yourself.

RON
    What I ment is she doesn't know about my usage. I wish I could say she would understand but she wouldn't.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you're gonna have a long term relationship with her then i suggest you fess up or tell her you're thinking about using AS someday. it's best to be honest before they catch you.

for now, just have a buddy do it for you. you can also try tear drops (inner quad), delts, bicep, pecs...

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya.. i would tell your wife and explain to her educate her.. etc.. my wife was very anti-gear, she does all my shots now for most part including all my site shots. You WILL find out sooner or later, they ALWAYS find out.

tx_iron is offline Associate Member
    how did you go about telling your wifes/girlfriends mine is busting my balls some bc of some jealous assholes who are telling her im juicing. she would probably understand if i told her and assured her it was safe if done correctly. but how did you break it to them .

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Ron I know exactly what you mean. Here is what I can tell you that works for me. Here's what I do to make things easier for a glute shot. (remember you want to shoot the outer most glute anyways to avoid hitting the siatic nerve). Okay standing (depending on which glute I want to inject), I take that leg, (the same leg of the glute I am going to shoot), and put that knee on the toilet. (Pull the lid down obviously). No matter which side, I use my right hand, if it is my left glute for example, I just reach over with my right hand and stab the pin in my outer glute, then normally I will use my left hand to push the oil in, or sometimes my right, depending on how I am feeling. It is fairly easy with practice. On the right said, it is actually easier for me. ONe of my buddies suggested doing it sitting down, I am scared to try that one however. It just takes practice bud, I find that delt shots are harder than glutes to me. also don't forget you have your calves, lats, traps, bi's (inner and outer), tri's, and chest as injections spots.
    Just practice it, you will see it will get easier.
    About the wife thing, I know exactly how it is, I am just waiting for the day I get careless and leave a needle package or a pin around.

RON
    Thanks for the advice guys. My wife started to suspect something on my first cycle and told me I better not be even be thinkin about using gear. Still I want to slowly bring her into the loop. I feel guilty keeping secrets but ... she just won't understand. I might start trying to educate her. She knows about the clen and t-3 and she's fine with that. It just the dreaded STEROIDS . Its all the media hype. It will be a huge load off my shoulders when I can tell her. I'm always afraid I'm gonna leave something lying around for her to find.

Sicilian, I'll have to try that bro. I always do my glutes lying on my stomach. I was thinking about the seated thing like your bro said too

Thread Information