Machin3 is offline Associate Member

How do you know if you can trust someone?

I've noticed that on a few occasions regulars have been coming into the gym and asking for products........What strikes me the most is that its random people that go through half the gym asking for stuff.....Either they are really stupid or are up to something(undercover) ...Anyway a buddy of mine tried to score some nolva for himself and no one wanted to give it to him.......It pisses me off ..........I see some of these vets in the gym and half of them arent willing to give a hand to the younger less experienced guys....

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machin3
    I've noticed that on a few occasions regulars have been coming into the gym and asking for products........What strikes me the most is that its random people that go through half the gym asking for stuff.....Either they are really stupid or are up to something(undercover) ...Anyway a buddy of mine tried to score some nolva for himself and no one wanted to give it to him.......It pisses me off ..........I see some of these vets in the gym and half of them arent willing to give a hand to the younger less experienced guys....
    if they dont know u why would they bother? just to help some dude they dont know/care about? if some kid came up to in the gym and asked for nolva i wouldnt hook him up.
    i dont trust anyone who hasnt earned it, i know nolva isnt a big deal but still....

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    nope until we were on a first and last name base with each other and i knew what he drove and where he lived, his job and his intrests... nope , absolutley no ****ing way...

If a guy walks up to a stranger asking for nolva, or test, or even some creatine any normal person would think he was an idiot a retard of a moron...

I would have told him to get the **** away from me if he asked me for any drugs in my gym... I wouldnt piss in his mouth if his lungs were on fire, not after asking me for novladex which would mean he assumes I am a steroid user and announcing it to the rest of the gym.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    I think you already answered your question. Vets wont trust dude that just "walk up to them" and ask for illegal substances. Its just not worth it.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Ya theres alot to be taken away if your rolled by a under cover!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    you really must know someone really well before offering them a helping hand in that manner. this is not a game we play, prison is real.
    ~HOP

BDTR is offline Retired
    How would you feel if some new guy you've never met walked up to you and asked you for illegal drugs?

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i wold not risk it either. i am not going down for something stupid like that. i have to trust someone before i would even think about helping them out with anything

BlocRoc is offline Member
    No c r a p o l a........

Why would anyone want to hook anyone up for no reason? Be it a quarter or a sports bar or a shake or gear... why would anyone want to hook someone up?

Prison isnt fun so get over the fact that you wont get anything from anyone just because.

Its Life!

L8

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    if your buddy wants to get some gear then he should have got to know the vets first then he may get lucky and they might ask him if he was interested in taking as

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    you can trust me send me all your gear

same scenario of trust it would be a dumb thing to do

colossus1 is offline Member
    Ill put it nice and easy...........

Trust nobody, question everything.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i pretty much take it as an insult. i don't like people to think i'm doing steroids . even though i do them, i still deny the fact to family (for sure) and most of my friends.

FYI if you're buddy still wants to score some nolva tell him to head over to www.ar-r.com

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    As with most things relationships/ partnership/ negotiations ect. trust is an earned commodity. Do you trust everyone you meet and especially when there is risk involved?

Thread Information