pyschomab is offline Associate Member

Arrow New Cycle Last Night

started my new cycle last night with 300 mg of deca and 500 mg of test and 20mg of dbol and im 19 5'8 175 right now FUK i cant wait to see how big ill get this time if you have any advice give it!! if you are gonna tell me im too young and what now dont waste your time because ive already started!!!!!

bigman1 is offline New Member
    Won't say your to young but why did you start so young? Are you going to compete in BB or PL or do you play sports that you need it? Just wondering. I know I waited until I was lifting years and was in my mid 20's before I started. Good luck bro keep us posted on results

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    Thanks big man!! and yes me and my buddy after highschool lifted for years but we wanted that edge and decided to take it because we are gonna play college ball and or wrestling so yes i do have a motive its not for just looks because sports is my life and i will do whatever neccassery to be the best!!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    wow i woulda strived to get to approx ~190 natty before i cycled .. and woulda waited atleast to 21 but hey each to their own.. but remember you only get one First cycle and its like doing a Virgin.. it maybe awkward but GOD its the BEST.

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    Deca , Test, D-Bol, wow, good start !!!!!
    if all 3 are legit, be prepared for serious strength, weight gain, nut-shrinkage
    with that much test and d-bol your face will be looking round like Humpty Dumpty in only a few weeks ... good luck

Thread Information