Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

More bulk or cut ?

Iam 1/3 of the way threw my deca /sust bulking cycle right now and wanted some opinions on weather or not to cut when im finished or bulk some more.

The picture below was taken on Nov 04 so Im a little bigger now. I only have he one pic at the min but will try get some more. I think my back has great potential though as that is the part of me that has developed the most.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails More bulk or cut ?-nov-04-4-.jpg  

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    that pic. isn't very clear. You only know what your goals are, if you are happy with your size then cut, if not bulk some more.

I hear ya bro, but if i cut do you think i will loose any of the size ?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    you are going to lose some size because some of it is fat. The thing you want to do when cutting is try to retain as much muscle as possible.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    css..

All about the diet and cardio really. The hard part will be dragging my butt out of bed at 6am but its gonna be worth it when I look amazing in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    All about the diet and cardio really. The hard part will be dragging my butt out of bed at 6am but its gonna be worth it when I look amazing in the summer
    You dont HAVE to do am cardio to get cut, alot of people on message boards go with the popular vote. You can get plenty cut without doing your cardio early as ****, but if you have the dedication then do it.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    you dont have to do cardio to cut, however, if you don't, you'll lose more muscle cutting than you would without cardio... i'd reco. at least 2 or 3 cardio sessions a week... at a slow pace for 40-60 mins... and make sure you get a little bit of carbs before it (either complex... or if the training is in the morning then 8-12 oz of gatorade or an orange/apple/small peice of fruit)

Its also gonna be hard to change the tyoes of food I eat as well, cos at the minute im eating everything in site cos im a real hardgainer. I think nothing of munching on 3 snicker bars then downing my pwo shake after my workout. Could swap the snickers for oatmeal bar suppose

if you are a hardgainer, you can lean down without really trying imo... i have to TRY to not stay lean... i purposely have to eat high carb foods before bed and pretty much all day as well as a decent amount of fat just to stay at a high enough bf%... if i dont try to stay around 8-10% bf i'll get way to lean (4-6%)... it sucks to bulk cause i hafta try so hard to focus on eating... you're probably this way... maybe not... juist eat clean and u'll lean out just right...

I should really do some more research on cutting so il know what to eat. Ive been so focused on bulking for the past 15 month its gonna be hard to change.

just eat moderate amounts of low G.I. carbs and about 200-250 g protein... also, make sure you are eating moderate amounts of ONLY healthy fats...

ull be fine...

Thanks bro's

Thread Information