Thread: Pains!

Gunzz is offline New Member

Pains!

Hey guys I have been getting pains in my sides toward the lower back and front of stomach, while being on winny! Has anyone had these probs and should I discontinue use of it! Any comment or help would be great!
    Thnx

V-TACH is offline New Member
    Bro,

Have you been drinking plenty of water? Sounds like you are having kidney pains. Winny cuts water off your body so you need to drink a shit load of water. Keep yourself hydrated!! Always note the color of your piss. If dark yellow/orange, you are dehydrated and that can cause some serious kidney pains/problems. Keep your piss clear/bright yellow. Be careful bro. Kidneys are in your upper back, but your always feel their pain in your lower back.

Gunzz is offline New Member
    thnx buddy, I guess I should be drinking more water, cause I dont drink alot of it all the time! ya they just started after ive been on it for 2 weeks now! I might discontinue use if these keep up, I dont want any major probs hehe
    Thnx again

V-TACH is offline New Member
    No prob bro. If pain continues, just lower dosage or stop completely. There's a long waiting list for a kidney transplant!!
    Take care bro.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    drink a couple of gallons tommorow then a gallon a day also try some cranberry juice it flushes out kidneys

Thread Information