marcanes29 is offline Junior Member

Help! First cycle questions?

What size needles should I use for sust 250 and winny?
    Are these 2 a good combo?
    How should I go about taking these (dosages)?

I am also scared that I got fake sust. I know the winny is real but the sust is in a bottle that was sealed but the label looks fake. It looks like a mailing label. It says International Pharmaceuticals Sustanon 250mg/ml on the bottle and that it. So I guess what I am asking is there a way to tell its real without putting a picture up on the website?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    i don't recomend sust for a first cycle use a single ester like test e or test cyp at 500mg pw i use a 1.5" 22ga needle

i would save the sust for my next cycle and do a lill research on it

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    i don't recomend sust for a first cycle use a single ester like test e or test cyp at 500mg pw i use a 1.5" 22ga needle
    why not use 25g?? much better IMO. 25g 1" for delts, quads 25g 1.5 for the glutes. 20g to draw from the bottle. That's what i use anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    why not use 25g?? much better IMO. 25g 1" for delts, quads 25g 1.5 for the glutes. 20g to draw from the bottle. That's what i use anyway...
    that works 2

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcanes29
    What size needles should I use for sust 250 and winny?
    Are these 2 a good combo?
    How should I go about taking these (dosages)?

I am also scared that I got fake sust. I know the winny is real but the sust is in a bottle that was sealed but the label looks fake. It looks like a mailing label. It says International Pharmaceuticals Sustanon 250mg/ml on the bottle and that it. So I guess what I am asking is there a way to tell its real without putting a picture up on the website?
    Why dont you have a look a the legit steroid picture forum and try to match it up. Another way to tell if its real it to taste it, when you put a little drop on your tougne(sp?) it should numb your tounge(sp?). And you dont need to do a stack on your first cycle all you need is one drug and youll have great reults, provided your diet and training and rest is in check. A good first cycle would be Test E @ 400mg per week injected on mon and thurs, and just to be on the safe side run nolvadex at 10mgs per day throughout. I know your gonna take what you want so this is just MY .02.

So should I use the winny or save it to. And what is nolvadex ? The only other problem is that I don't know how I can get test? The only kind I could get was the sust and the winny. Can I get the test on the internet and if so how should I go about getting it? By the way thanks for the help to guys.
    Last edited by marcanes29; 03-13-2005 at 02:06 PM.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    if all you can get is sust then use it... because everybody says don't run winny alone...

your best option would be to wait and get test e or test c... but if you are set on doing it, do the sust.......

i've heard mixed things on whether sust is good for a first cycle or not... bottom line is that you'll get gains, but they won't be good... friends of mine have done sust for their first cycle and loved it, some have done just enan, and loved it...

ok so if I do the sust and winny how should I go about doing it? how many injections should I do each week and how much?

Tanker is offline Junior Member
    do sus 250mg twice a week 250 mon 250 thur and do 50 mg ed of winny

Thread Information