Rodjius is offline New Member

Is clen safe for a girl like me?

I am at 120-123 and I really want to be a very cut 110-112 and I am sick and tired of taking ripped fuel and other pills. Is clen safe for me? I am in college and I did put on a few pounds, but I do workout and do cardio 5-6 days a week. How much of clen should I take and what are good prices I should ask for?
    Thanks guys!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    I've known a few women who took it without side effects and it was safe for them. the price i dont know have not checked in a year. the women i know took 1 or 2 a day for 2 days on and then 2 days off so it would keep working but i dont have much exp. with clem so keep checking ---look back into old posts i've seen clem posted recently

CarbonCopy is offline Member

Re: Is clen safe for a girl like me?

Originally posted by Rodjius
    I am at 120-123 and I really want to be a very cut 110-112 and I am sick and tired of taking ripped fuel and other pills. Is clen safe for me? I am in college and I did put on a few pounds, but I do workout and do cardio 5-6 days a week. How much of clen should I take and what are good prices I should ask for?
    Thanks guys!
    I did a clen cycle and had good results, but by no means am I a pro with this stuff. This is the cycle most people are recommending: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off the first week start with 1 pill and then increasing the dosage by one tablet each of the following days until the desired maximum dosage is reached (4 to 5 pills) for a woman. Clen tabs cost .25 cents to 1.00 dollar per tab. I heard the best brands are spiropent and novagam. Watch your caffeine intake and no alcohol. Also, be sure to watch your blood pressure and pulse when doing cardio while on clen. I’ll bump this up for you so some of the clen pros can check this for you.

Peace and be safe,
    CC

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    clen rocks, safe for girls, lower dose mind you, im in canada so i usually get the pump!! liquid clen, for a girl i recomend 1/2 pump which is about 3.5ml at .02mcg/ml

solid90062 is offline Member
    I like it...I have done ok on it so far. I have completed and 10wks cycle now trying to do it again. (You can find other thread on her that I talked about it) I'm starting 2days on and 2days off... i have also done 2wks on 2 wks off...Just experimenting to see what works best for me...i would have to agree its pretty safe. Just dont stay on it long term.
    Last edited by solid90062; 04-02-2002 at 01:07 AM.

PunkRawk is offline Member

Re: Is clen safe for a girl like me?

Originally posted by Rodjius
    Thanks guys!

honestly it is barely any different then ephedrine....the key component in that rip fuel stuff you took....just the crash is even harder

PUNKRAWK

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    mrs. evil took it and it worked well for her, but her diet and cardio was also very disciplined as well. clen is no magic pill. i would only rate it as moderately effective, slightly more than an otc eca stack.

it should cost no more than $1/tab

Thread Information