dazbo is offline Senior Member

T3 and Clenbuterol

Hi

I have Clen , but for some reason Ive steared away from getting T3. Im not sure why, but for some reason I have it in my head that I dont wanna mess with that?!

Anyway, Ive searched the education forums but T3 brings too many results and wont show them and theres so many posts to read through Im finding it hard to find what I NEED TO KNOW about T3.

Basically - safety, effectiveness,amounts,time periods etc is what I would like to know. And, also, are there any downsides to using it and is the fat loss produced really that good ???!?

i would like to burn most my fat off after i finish my mass cycle in 2 weeks time - obviously followed by pct of clomid,nolva,tribulus etc.

Another thing is, Should I use my Clen during PCT to get rid of some fat b4 my hols ??? Or wait to use it during my cutting cycle after hols ?? Will I see a lot of fat loss from T3 and Clen compared to JUST clen ???

Also, the T3 info in the education forums are about 4yrs old and I know how things change so didnt want to use that as info.

Thank you

Darren

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Read the threads found within the following: Here Are Some T3 Threads For Research......fyi.....

It covers a majority of the questions....

No two people require the same dose, it's all temperature related. First thing you need to do is start monitoring your Basal body temp for the next four days to get an idea of what range your temp is in, then you can dose yourself accordingly from there, for optimal fat loss and minimal muscle loss. That's what Mallet says to do....

I'm currently on 50mcg/day of t3, and am starting to lean out.... only been a week so far though, diet has everything to do with it... also, I may bump up the dose...

Keep in mind that t3 has the potential to be quite catabolic, and it's often suggested that you run test with it to counteract this. At low dose, the effects are minimal, but still present, as with higher doses, the effects follow suit...

Thread Information