Thread: weak stomach

JoeySpyda is offline Junior Member

weak stomach

Hey I have a question for anyone who might have an answer, I recently just started a dbol /eq/test e cycle, this is my 4th cycle and I have run dbol and test e before but I notice whenever I run dbol my stomach gets really weak to the point where i cant keep some food down or even worse where I cant keep protein down, anyone ever have this problem or know of a remedy without the extreme of discontinuing use?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Are you taking it with food?

yeah I tried taking it with food and without food but it just turns my stomach so weak im thinking of discontinuing it

The OutLord is offline Member
    LEGALON (Hepadestal, Silymarin) it use in Europa och eastblock!! it is god for the organ in the body,Legalon help youre cleaning organ to get!!,freefrom toxi/poisen stuff when you do a anabola steroids Cycle. and it gain youre hunger and aptiten healt and you feel grate!!. men take ORAL Tab (35 mg) 3 times a day after food.The Medic produce in Jugoslavien, Frans och Itali. the franska and italien do not contine Hepadestal.

and !!! sorry....i dont now what Hepadestal is....i read and ask...i dont now!!

(Life-52) is a name on oder product whit a same reply!!!

i dont now a ohter name on some or a medic that maby help you!!
    this product is very god when ther is hevy steroid like anapolon 50!!!.

my frend have the same problem like you....for my frend !!....only INJECTIONS...

hopp i help you on some thing :-)

Sweden....

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I'm just curious, what kind of d-bols are you taking?? Just wondering if its legit.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The OutLord
    LEGALON (Hepadestal, Silymarin) it use in Europa och eastblock!! it is god for the organ in the body,Legalon help youre cleaning organ to get!!,freefrom toxi/poisen stuff when you do a anabola steroids Cycle. and it gain youre hunger and aptiten healt and you feel grate!!. men take ORAL Tab (35 mg) 3 times a day after food.The Medic produce in Jugoslavien, Frans och Itali. the franska and italien do not contine Hepadestal.

and !!! sorry....i dont now what Hepadestal is....i read and ask...i dont now!!

(Life-52) is a name on oder product whit a same reply!!!

i dont now a ohter name on some or a medic that maby help you!!
    this product is very god when ther is hevy steroid like anapolon 50!!!.

my frend have the same problem like you....for my frend !!....only INJECTIONS...

hopp i help you on some thing :-)

Sweden....
    LOL

He means Liv - 52 Liver detox

but that probaly won't help you - I would just discontinue using the Dbol - shouldn't have a problem with it - if you do just stop it - the gains are only temporary ( at least the greater % of it )

The dbols I have are from a ugl, so there in capsules with a white powder, i tasted the powder and it was sweet at first then had a nasty medicine taste going down so I assumed they are legit. I didnt take them yesterday and noticed my stomach wasnt as weak this morning. I mean my stomach was so weak that I would have problems brushing my teeth. Also I noticed something else but didnt want to start a new thread, like 3 days ago I noticed my urine was constantly yellow now matter how much water I drank. I also noticed that water wasnt flowing through my body like it usually does. Usually I drink a 20 oz bottle and I have to go like 10 minutes later, now I drink a liter and have to go like 30 minutes later and then even then there is a hint of yellow. I assumed it was from water retention but i drink close to 2 gallons a day and when I wake up in the morning I am pissing gold. Is this normal or is this something I should get checked out? I never had a problem like this before. Also this is the beginning of week 3 dbol recently discontinued eq/test e...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    id come of the d-bol, keeping food and protein down are far more important,

Well Im not going to jump to any conclusions, but I guess its safe to say that it was the dbol , since I discontinued use of it my stomach seems to be able to keep everything I eat down. I just enjoyed a protein bar with no problem and I still feel like I can eat about 30 more.

Thread Information