Danbrooks2k is offline Member

Todays Border Adventure... What A Story!

ok first off it wasnt steroid palooza for me, but for about a dozen spring breakers all buying thier first cycle it was.

Ok, I didnt care for Matamoros, and Nuevo Laredo is ok, so I went to Nuevo progresso today.... its geared for the gringo, no doubt about it... 1$ all day parking and one long strip as you enter that goes into mexico... just one main road no cabs needed... anyway there are several vet pharmacies, I couldnt even begin to tell you which ones are better, They all looked about the same, and I think there is one supply house that they get all thier juice from...

So anyway I saw about 6 college kids standing outside one of the pharmacies and they surrounded me when i walked up... " do you Juice? Hell yeah he does look at his chest! Is this stuff they are selling for real, how you gonna get it across???" I tryed to get them to come in off the street and away from the windows to talk... I said yeah I am pretty sure this stuff is legit, lemme see what your buying and I can tell, i have memorized the pics off the internet... They all wanted cycle tips, and it seems that they all wanted sust and winstrol tabs... So since I am a big sustanon fan I told them they wanted super test 250 and not to pay more than 35$ a 100 vial... as for winnie I rattled off a few companies and said I wasnt sure of prices... I told them they needed to do the sust at least every 3rd day but preferribly EOD and that by itself it would be a good 12 week cycle for them...

I had to pick up heart worm, tic, flea, drops for my dad and just for ****s and giggles I got 2 super tests myself to finish off my botched cycle ( I recently kinda divorced, lost my house, and moved across state ) ... Then to make it legit I went to a dentist to get two teeth pulled that are victim of bad ARMY dentistry... a very painful hour later, I attempted to get some vicodin and head home, well wouldnt you know it they said it was controlled, its funny how different towns sell different stuff. So I walked across the bridge in very preppy shorts, shirt and sandalls, no tats showing or body jewelry in...

I was sweating and my heart was racing from the novacaine (I think) and from my fear of dentists... anyway I flashed my ID he asked what i had, I showed him the flea medicine and he asked again what I had... I said thats it, he said what else? Nothing... come with me sir... ok... here we go...

we got in the room and he started the speech, i immediatley emptied my pockets, undid my belt and started to lift my shirt and drop trou... he said wait hold on have a seat... He asked me where I lived, my job, why I was in mexico, when did I arrive, how much did the dentist cost and did I have a reciept... I opened my mouth and pulled out the bloody gauze and showed him... He said I dont need to see sir, back to the questions... when did you get up this morning, did you use an ATM, and gas reciepts from where youve been???? WTF

He read every single peice of paper in my wallet, looked at like 3 old gym memberships and asked if I worked out, I said just started to after a few years off... I am SO GLAD THAT I TOSSED OUT THE PRICE LIST I HAD WRITTEN DOWN SO I WOULD NOT PAY TOO MUCH... he aksed again if I had anything, by this point I am really getting a swell of the ROID RAGE and I said dude!!!! please search me and get it over with, I dont have anything SEACRH ME!!! his supervisor walked in and asked what was up... he said oh nothing, just looking, and he started to toss all my **** in the bag with the flea medicine...

He said well you look like you might buy steroids , and I said but i live on the border I could cross use them and come back legally... he said Well I dont know that your a locall ( NOTE TO SELF, update drivers liscence with new address monday while you pay off that speeding ticket )...

OK PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER THIS, WHY DONT THEY WANT TO PAT YOU DOWN ANYMORE... IS IT A LEGAL ISSUE?

so I know the frat kids just taped stuff to thier legs, I hope they got by ok... I was never scared one little bit...

20 miles later I took a **** at mc donalds and wouldnt ya know it 2 baloons the size of two grapes fell out, I put on my latex gloves cut them open with a razor blade ( all from my cars first aid kit ) OMFG 2 vials of supertest 250 in perfect condition...

Now I wanted to joke and say no pain no gain, but a third ballon i carried into mexico with me contained a little lube, it is a completely painless experience, just takes a few minutes to get used to... also tie some dental floss around the neck of each vial before you tie them shut if you are afraid of loosing them... But I assure you that will never happen, now if they stripped you and saw the floss you would be ****ed but if they make you get buck naked you are prolly gonna have to spread em anyway...

My theory is there is no way on gods green earth unless a drug dog smells coke or weed on you that you will ever have to get more than a pat down, all it would take is one complaint to the media for all hell to break loose...

I hope you enjoyed my tale, the moral here is if you dont have a great poker face or show sighns of nervousness easily ( I can never tell how smooth i am going to act until I am already at the inspection desk ) well there is a pretty **** fool proof way to get across that needed juice... and for the 70 bucks I spent to do sust EOD for 40 days to complete my cycle... Well it was worth it.

He was a pretty good shake down artist, if he worked over the frat kids, I can almost bet they caved in for a slap on the wrist... BUT I AM TELLING YOU, NEVER EVER TELL THEM ****!!!

building Killer cycles .... one or two vials at a Time...LOL

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    dammn bro that's one hell ofa story

Kato is offline Member
    omfg,

thats hardcore. lol
    Last edited by Kato; 03-12-2005 at 06:05 PM.

I dont even consider myself all that hardcore, I am a pretty laid back guy, heck I am probably the nicest guy you could ever meet. I guess 7 years in the 101st abn division and ranger school gave me that "can do attitude".

I hate going through the border check points, I get nervous even when I am clean... and all the muscles and pussy in the world arent worth my freedom or a gigantic fine.. so ya just gotta adapt and over come... I got an injury in the army carrying huge loads on my back, and along with bed rest they gave me some suppositories that are actualy larger than a 10cc bottle...

well at least the ARMY taught me something usefull... LOL

Want-2-b-ripped is offline New Member
    Great story...

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    dude... what the f... were you thinking the first tiem you were about to stick them up ur ass??? i mean, unless you are a gay man, that is a huge step for any straight guy... it would take me about a year to muster up enough courage to shove some **** up my a$$hole..............

ur nuts man... nuts...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you fit a grapefruit up your asshole?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EatRite
    dude... what the f... were you thinking the first tiem you were about to stick them up ur ass??? i mean, unless you are a gay man, that is a huge step for any straight guy... it would take me about a year to muster up enough courage to shove some **** up my a$$hole..............

ur nuts man... nuts...
    Why gay? it's a great way to hide ****.. haha

NWO
    NWO is offline New Member
    lol, that's seriously some wickedass ****! hahahahhahahah, dang...I bet you coulda hidden a dildo in there too...especially now

well I felt fine with it, like I said before I had a hernia type injury that required bed rest and I had to stick suppositories up my ass and let them disolve... They were about the same size as a vial.

So when I realized that crossing the border being a good sized fella was not only risky, but could lead to jail time... well hmmm... all that frigging juice just sitting there like a candy store.... well I wasnt about to not have juice...

so the first time... sitting on the toilet in my nuevo laredo hotel room years ago... well it was awkward, my buddy was outside saying " dude you dont have the balls " but I hadt done a cycle in years and was skinny from 4 months in ranger school getting only 4 hours of sleep and one meal a day... I said **** this, if I can survive that I surely can survive this...

now I dont even think twice about it, going across again tomorrow to get 100 denkall dball tabs...

I have been sitting on a pile of cash just waiting for my move to the border, and I am stocking up come hell or high water... If I could swallow them and puke them back up I wouldnt have a problem with that at all...

of course when my ex-gf comes to visit in a few weeks, you can best believe ill finally be getting them 50ml bottles of test I have been wanting...LOL

and by the way, I think its pretty funny too... go ahead and have a good laugh or call me a homo... dont hurt my feelings one bit... and I would bet money that someones sitting there right now thinking " **** I crap turds 10 times bigger than a vial, hell I could do that"...

I am just brave enough to admit it...
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 03-12-2005 at 08:58 PM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with eat-rite it would be tough for me to stick bottles of juice up my A$$ and then to use them... would be thinking about ass the whole time...Ive been to the border city's many times first you don't want to shop on that main drag they have cops that just wait around there to extort you after they catch you spec. with rec drugs like vicodin...I jump in a cab go for a ride bring all the stuff back to the border and I give it to my carlos a mexican that walks it across for 100 dollars...Every cab stand in mexico has plenty of "carlos" around to do the dirty work just ask..Go through in front of them and wait for them outside the building..I got patted down and had to pull up my pants and had a dog run over me last time I walked through because I fit the profile, while carlos the poor mexican looks like everybody else in line got through
    they can't check everyone...But I get checked every time I walk through...Every time..
    My point is if your of nice stature,white,or black you most likely will get searched or patted down...So it's not worth it..IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    well I felt fine with it, like I said before I had a hernia type injury that required bed rest and I had to stick suppositories up my ass and let them disolve... They were about the same size as a vial.

So when I realized that crossing the border being a good sized fella was not only risky, but could lead to jail time... well hmmm... all that frigging juice just sitting there like a candy store.... well I wasnt about to not have juice...

so the first time... sitting on the toilet in my nuevo laredo hotel room years ago... well it was awkward, my buddy was outside saying " dude you dont have the balls " but I hadt done a cycle in years and was skinny from 4 months in ranger school getting only 4 hours of sleep and one meal a day... I said **** this, if I can survive that I surely can survive this...

now I dont even think twice about it, going across again tomorrow to get 100 denkall dball tabs...

I have been sitting on a pile of cash just waiting for my move to the border, and I am stocking up come hell or high water... If I could swallow them and puke them back up I wouldnt have a problem with that at all...

of course when my ex-gf comes to visit in a few weeks, you can best believe ill finally be getting them 50ml bottles of test I have been wanting...LOL
    I have no problem using them after a Ive had a girl put six in her in a condom..It's theres just a difference between manjuice and womejuice I don't know why but in my mind there is a huge diff..BTW danbrooks, throwing them up?Thats hardcore bro,believe that....

Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    you know that customs has the option of making you wait around till you have to take a **** right?

you know, I am beginning to think I am hard core... I didnt realize the extent of my pursuit of steroids was bordering on some kind of abnormal behavior until just now...

I am really a super nice guy, but i would snap a border patrol officers neck like a bag of doritos if I could get away with it... dont get in between a man and his, woman, his money, his food.... and expecially his JUICE...

I Lika' da juice!!!

Well I am sure there is alot of stuff they can do to you...

but this guy was afraid to even pat me down, when i begged him to so I could get the **** home...

They prefer to not have to even touch you, they grab one person the wrong way and you know that lawyers are going to get involved. so I really, really doubt they are going to handcuff you to a toilet... I mean there is no ****ing way on earth...

if a dog was barking at your ass because it smelled coke/heroin or weed... now thats another story...

but for a 35$ vial of super test with a street value of 150$ and thats if you are raping somebody with the price.... nah I really doubt it...

I have never ever heard of anyone having to poop out anything roid related or otherwise.

Never been ruffed up by the boys in blue? They'll do whatever the **** they want and then all lie about it after. Sounds like you might have a false sense of security amigo.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't stick any juice up my ass let alone some underdosed supertest, i would much rather stick with UG stuff or make my own than go through all that for a couple of bottles.

no I dont fool myself into false anything... but I can tell you I have crossed the mex border hundreds of times, I have been involved with people pringing back every kind of drug you can imagine. I also dont trust the federal government one bit... but I can assure you, they arent going to "ruff" anybody up these days. Between rodney king and ABU grave no border patrol officer is going to risk jail time, or his 25,000 a year job to mess with somebody.

all I am saying is since 1993 which was my first trip across the border ( when regular old thigh taping was pretty safe ) up until now, I have known literally hundreds of BBS, power lifters, wrestlers, ect that have crossed the border... I know a few that have been caught, and I have listened to every stupid way to get stuff across imaginable... BUT NOT ONE HAS EVER HAD TO SIT AROUND AND POOP OUT SOME JUICE, NEVER ONE INSTANCE OF ROID RELATED ANAL CAVITY SEARCHING, AND NOT ONE MAN OR WOMAN I KNOW WHO HAS CARRIED GEAR IN THIER ASS/SNATCH HAS EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER BEEN CAUGHT.

that is my point, if you have personal experience with someone getting busted this way, or having to poop out some drol please share with the group...

and by the way...if a border patrol guard ever put his hands on me in a violent manner without just reason... that would make me a murderer because despite my good qualities, I dont get ruffed up... and there would be a government employee laying dead because of a crushed windpipe, a broken knee, and most likley one of his eyes pushed about 2 inches too far back in the socket...

but I have karma on my side and that would never happen, because I am a good and peacefull person.

and to reply to body mechanic... to me its not even an inconvienence, and I have gained more from sust than any other injectable ( dont ask me why ) but getting good products like Denkall anadrol or dball , well its just hard to beat, its like going to the mall picking out your cycle from all that juice. I am not very trusting or patient, I see it and I want it so I get it... end of story...

plus I know of no ug labs that i trust, well i really dont know of any at the moment.... but I did buy some fina and a conversion kit, and if I find a clean source for powder... WELL HELL YEAH ILL MAKE MY OWN...

are you ****ing kidding me dude.... brewing up some juice in the kitchen... man I could blow a wad in my pants just thinking about that.... I used to excell in chemistry and have made plenty of GHB and a few other things...

hey honey, make me a tuna samich, oh and check on the decca I dont want to over cook it..... SWEEEET!!!
    Last edited by Danbrooks2k; 03-12-2005 at 09:52 PM.

Dogdude is offline New Member
    The real hardcore part of the story is the smuggling confession on this public forum. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdude
    The real hardcore part of the story is the smuggling confession on this public forum. LOL
    Yeah,Iam pretty worried right now my door is going to get crashed in by the F.B.I.....You know how many PPL smuggle personal supplies of drugs in a day customs will pretty much let you go if you only have a pesonal supply these days there looking for coke/herion/and now days nuclear wepons...Ive lived next to the border,it's a way of life down there...

Besides everything I say is fictional and meant for enertainment purposes alone....LOL

Dogdude is offline New Member
    Yea..take it easy you ****ed guerilla...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Dogdude
    Yea..take it easy you ****ed guerilla...hehe
    Anything you say noob...

no I dont fool myself into false anything... but I can tell you I have crossed the mex border hundreds of times, I have been involved with people pringing back every kind of drug you can imagine. I also dont trust the federal government one bit... but I can assure you, they arent going to "ruff" anybody up these days. Between rodney king and ABU grave no border patrol officer is going to risk jail time, or his 25,000 a year job to mess with somebody.

all I am saying is since 1993 which was my first trip across the border ( when regular old thigh taping was pretty safe ) up until now, I have known literally hundreds of BBS, power lifters, wrestlers, ect that have crossed the border... I know a few that have been caught, and I have listened to every stupid way to get stuff across imaginable... BUT NOT ONE HAS EVER HAD TO SIT AROUND AND POOP OUT SOME JUICE, NEVER ONE INSTANCE OF ROID RELATED ANAL CAVITY SEARCHING, AND NOT ONE MAN OR WOMAN I KNOW WHO HAS CARRIED GEAR IN THIER ASS/SNATCH HAS EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER BEEN CAUGHT.

that is my point, if you have personal experience with someone getting busted this way, or having to poop out some drol please share with the group...

and by the way...if a border patrol guard ever put his hands on me in a violent manner without just reason... that would make me a murderer because despite my good qualities, I dont get ruffed up... and there would be a government employee laying dead because of a crushed windpipe, a broken knee, and most likley one of his eyes pushed about 2 inches too far back in the socket...

but I have karma on my side and that would never happen, because I am a good and peacefull person.
    umm ok... All I'm saying is you're not the first one to think of hiding something in an orifice... You say you've never heard of anyone having a body cavity search, yet you must know customs can do it.

thats a funny story about crushing windpipes... karma what?

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    dawmm, u crazy foo. stickin sh!t up ur ass dawm hommie

yeah fictional... thats the ticket...

yeah from my time around the border, most of the officers could give a **** about you... the one that tryed to get me to confess today was a maverick, jackass, retard.... he really look very disturbed to even be in the same room with me, I honestly think jealousy was involved... he cant use juice, and it kills him to see 100 people a day that are so roided out they sweat out enanthate ...

he had some little chicken arms and a little middle school chest on him... next time I pass his check point and I am clean.... OMFG, I am gonna act nervous as ****.... and leave a note in my wallet that says... if your reading this your a ****ing retard.... and I hope he trys that **** again...

yup, like kong says they let tons of **** by every day, and I am sure there are several on a cartel payroll...

bottom line ... ****em' Im gonna do what I want when i want as long as I am not hurting anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Red Monster
    umm ok... All I'm saying is you're not the first one to think of hiding something in an orifice... You say you've never heard of anyone having a body cavity search, yet you must know customs can do it.

thats a funny story about crushing windpipes... karma what?
    reminds me of the time I got stopped at the border and the officer tried to get rough with me and I whipped out my internet dick and bitch slapped him with it...

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Wow I think I would rather buy a peice of **** car and just drive thru. What if one of the bottles werent capped right and fell off and a sharp edge cut thru the ballon? Bet you'd get a rush from that. lol

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I agree with eat-rite it would be tough for me to stick bottles of juice up my A$$ and then to use them... would be thinking about ass the whole time...Ive been to the border city's many times first you don't want to shop on that main drag they have cops that just wait around there to extort you after they catch you spec. with rec drugs like vicodin...I jump in a cab go for a ride bring all the stuff back to the border and I give it to my carlos a mexican that walks it across for 100 dollars...Every cab stand in mexico has plenty of "carlos" around to do the dirty work just ask..Go through in front of them and wait for them outside the building..I got patted down and had to pull up my pants and had a dog run over me last time I walked through because I fit the profile, while carlos the poor mexican looks like everybody else in line got through
    they can't check everyone...But I get checked every time I walk through...Every time..
    My point is if your of nice stature,white,or black you most likely will get searched or patted down...So it's not worth it..IMO
    Good advice man, sounds better than shovin somtin in you ass thats for sure.

yeah I had a "pony express" in Nuevo laredo for 100$ and thats a great deal if you wanna move some 50ml bottles or like 1000 dboll ... as soon as I find one in matamoros, or progresso I will definatley just buy bulk and get a discount, and take what i save to pay the runner.

AnabolBoy is offline Junior Member
    you know, I am beginning to think I am hard core... I didnt realize the extent of my pursuit of steroids was bordering on some kind of abnormal behavior until just now...

I am really a super nice guy, but i would snap a border patrol officers neck like a bag of doritos if I could get away with it... dont get in between a man and his, woman, his money, his food.... and expecially his JUICE...

I Lika' da juice!!!
    ROFL!!!!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sounds like a ****ty job
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

cwf62777 is offline New Member
    Ok, now who wants to plan a road-trip?

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Ok the thing that scares me is that you mentioned 100ml vials in your story.

I hope you weren't shoving two of those up your arse!

im hardcore, but 10ml is as far as I will go... now if contained 100mls of growth hormone ... ( whats like like a million iu ) then I would get it up there even if it meant I had to get it surgicly removed....

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    your crazy taking it in jail house style.

moregunsthanroses is offline Associate Member
    **** i would never do that.. too bad im stuck in canada so making trips to mexico isnt a option

needle is offline Senior Member
    WOW all that for super test 250 I thought i was going to here a really crazy story!!! LOL

CARNIVORE is offline Associate Member
    Be All You Can Be, hardcore Bro

Thread Information