Danbrooks2k is offline Member

I need GH info... understanding amount of iu's... help!

ok I called a friend who speaks spanish and had him call some mex pharmacies about growth hormone ...

here is what I got right off the bat... still a rough draft...

humatrope ( Zomatropin ) 4iu 1.33ml 2mg 126$

humatrope ( Zomatropin ) 15iu 15ml 5mg 255$

LILLY humatrope... 5mg 15iu 150$

Nordatripin 4iu 1.33ml 2mg 85$

I know that when I did it once before I had enough for 4iu a day for 45 days and I bought it from an aids patient for 500$... and it worked wonders ( she passed away unfortunatley )

I have no idea how many IU you end up with when you mix the water in, and no idea how many doses I can get from each bottle....

humatrope 15iu 15ml 5mg 255$ for instance... anyone have a clue how many 4iu doses I would have after mixing... I want to see if its going to be cost effective???

and... god you know i have to ask this... if I get the bact water online and only need to get the bottle with the pellet across the border... are there any precautions as far as could I get the bottle too warm and ruin it???

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Then go to the gh furum??

oops my bad... thanks bro... but if anyone has a particular newbie GH link feel free to post it here...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if the vial says 15iu then that is how much you have when you mix it with the BW.

omfg... so hmmmn 4iu a day times 45 days = 180 iu and I paid 500 bucks ... that was roughly $2.75 per iu... hmmm I guess I got a good deal then... I only know of one source online, but I am not getting a grands worth of gh seized... I may have to stick to mexico... or just stay on da juice....

I am kinda thinking that eventually the price on gh will drop because its getting very poular...

I have a few laugh lines I wouldnt mind getting rid of with it...

Thread Information