Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapout125
    ".....calories up to about 4000cals or so over the summer, you will put on mass like a madman . . . maybe look into the dogcrap lifting routine, too."

what is the dogcrap lifting routine? and one mroe thing before im going to bed.....has anyone ever heard of a routine where you do no arm iscolation exercises, like upper body one day, then lower body. but say on upper body day, not doing bis or tris? my friend wants us to try a routine like that, and ive been doing it for about a week, but im kind of sketched out on the whole...no arms at all thing. how are they supposed to grow if you don't work them out? we do every other exericise...benching, rows, shrugs, etc. but no bi or tri exercises! and i figured id ask you guys on here because you all seem to know alot more about lifting then if i posted this question on a teen lifting forum. thanks
    If you're looking into steroids you should be able to pretty much write a thesis on training routines... its obvious you just want to get ahead (otherwise known as cheat) at wrestling, which I 100% believe is the wrong use for steroids. If you want to use for the purpose of improving your physique or competing in a sport that allows AAS like IFBB bodybuilding (by allow I mean untested, your level of wrestling may be untested but thats only because its based on the assumption that no 17 year olds have suffered enough brain damage to risk destroying their endocrine system for life). IMO competitors that compete in sports that are supposed to be played on a level field, without enhancement, ruin the sport, period.

AG5678 is offline Member
    hey, brand new to these forums so i don't know if this has been talked about before or not, so sorry if it has been.
    im 17 years old, a wrestler, and looking to put on serious mass and serious strength for next season. Some people have told me dbols would be a good steroid to use at my age instead of some of the stronger ones. Ive been working out for about 2 years, and im about 180 pounds (coming up again from cutting weight for the season). I'm pretty much just looking for advice from some people here who have been there and done that. And what kind of things would i have to look into before i juiced. thanks for your help.
    It sounds like you won't listen to anybody that is commenting on this thread. These dudes know what they are talking about and know the risks involved in taking steroids . Ok after reading this thread you sound like you know what you’re talking about, a big man, and a tough kid.

Ok then take:
    Test E 500mg (1-10wk) Shoot Mond and Thur
    DBol wk 1-4 30mg
    Nolva all through cycle
    Clomid 2 weeks after your test shot

Make sure when you shoot the test remember to aspirate to make sure you don’t hit a vain. If you have any problems go to spotinjections.com. Oh yea while were at it I would get some Milk Thistle the DBol is hard on your liver. And watch out for the "Bitch Tits" and Acne you don't want that going on at school do you.

Ok Big man there’s the cycle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    sorry tap, you have to go. you have to be 18 on this site. please come back in a year.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell yeah you can do that. When i straightened my diet out, I was able to gain about 40 lbs in a little over a year... very little of it being fat. so 20 lbs in 8 months isn't that unreasonable. Check out the diet forum, or the link at the bottom of my signature.. that's the diet i've been using, only with more protien and essential fat calories.

180 to 200 from now until november? i duno dude

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    i have a question for u guys , i no everyone says dont use deca by itself but a friend of mine ran a low dose of deca like 300 mg per week for 4 weeks , he ddint gain anything lol . would that mess with his natural test production at all ? i mean later in life he was 17 at the time he did it??

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    you will probley do the wrong thing and go against all our advice and take em just like i did long ago... you WILL regret it, i promise you this. your body is making enough test right now on its own to grown very nicley. do yourself the biggest favor, if you wanna get ahead of all your friends and what not. look into diest ALOT now at a young age, this is probley the best advice your gionna get.

First of all, dbol is going to get you bloated and wind you fast during a match. Second of all, if you need to drop weight for a match good luck if your on dbol. And last, your friends that are 17 and 18 running gear might not have had any side effects now, but they are shortchanging gains over the long run. They cant tell you that now because it hasnt been another 5 or 6 years yet. But I bet if you ask anybody who started juicing when they were a teenager if they regreted starting it that young or not, they will tell you yes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information