Thread: too young

flexshack is offline Member

too young

hey guys
    i need your help bigtime. a young friend of my family came up to me the other day and explained to me that he wanted to start using some roids. i didn't know what to say. he is 17 years old at about 5'11''. he weighs 180 lbs. is it bad that he wants to start at such a young age? please help me. i don't want him to get hurt. i have known him since he was born. sorry for sounding all emotional but i have been very upset about this. what should i tell him? anybody have any advice or ideas? is it really that bad to take them at 17? he told me that he doesn't care if he stops growing now because he is already tall enough. please help. thanks
    flex

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    talk him out of it. not only will it mess up his growth, but his whole system will take a hit. he has enough testosterone in his body right now, he doesn't need any more. i don't know you're friend, but most 17 year old guys i know aren't mentally ready for juice. all of you guys who juiced know what i'm talking about. remember that no matter you say, he may do it anyway, but IMO you should try to talk him out of it

CYCLEON Guest
    its not just the tall issue - there are a number of things that are still growing and the primary issue is not to mess upp his hormonal balance at this age - tellhim wait fo r3-4 years - he probably wont but try to get him to anyway - as a last resort go with primo, which would probably casue the least damage to his system.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    when i was working out between 16 and 18 i got some of the biggest natural gains ever! There is so much test in a body that young that it is pointless (well to a certain extent) to do roids. Not to mention the sides as well

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by dane26
    talk him out of it. not only will it mess up his growth, but his whole system will take a hit. he has enough testosterone in his body right now, he doesn't need any more. i don't know you're friend, but most 17 year old guys i know aren't mentally ready for juice. all of you guys who juiced know what i'm talking about. remember that no matter you say, he may do it anyway, but IMO you should try to talk him out of it

well said...................

peace bb79

starter69 is offline New Member
    Over charge him for some steral oil from a fina kit. tell him it is cyp or something.when he sees no gains from it he will more than likley get discourged and give up . you take the money and buy him something he needs like gym membership,supplments,lift straps,whatever .

just my 2 sense 17 is pretty young you know.

STARTER69

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

haha

dane is right gear is all a maturity thing.the people who use should be well informed about the compounds, what they do, dosages, administration, etc.but more imortantly they should have an extensive grasp on thier own body.at 17 they have no clue no matter how much experience they think they have.look at how many people are on this board are askign questions about their diet and all the little stuff.they are all well over 17 and they are still in pursuit of learning their bodies.training is a stimulus and response game.you have to have put your body through constant "trials" for yrs to know how your body reacts to certain stimuli.hell, 40 is too young if you are not adequately informed.there is no right age, but before reaching full maturation and experimenting is definately the wrong age.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    well said partyboy!

AFRock22 is offline New Member
    Definently talk him out of it. You can get huge gains when you are 17 naturally. Guide him into eating right and a good routine, and see how he likes it, he will be more thean happy with his results.

thanks

thanks guys
    you really helped me a lot. i will definitely try my best to talk him out of it. one thing though, he has been lifting already for a few months i am not sure exactly how long and he told me that he got some gains. i can also see them. however, he told me that he was impatient and wanted to see more gains at a faster rate. i believe he already told me from previous talks that he has tried creatine and takes plenty of protein shakes. this is my biggest fear because impatience can really screw up a 17 year olds thought process. i don't know i just think that he is just trying to acheive what every teen wants, a perfect body for the girls. this is why i think there is no chance in hell of convincing him out of it. but i will sure as hell try my best. anyway thanks again guys.
    flex

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    wish i had this board when i was younger. Wait I AM. I was to dam stubborn to listen to anybody. I think that it is a good idea to try to talk him out of it. Chances are if he is not realy into lifting he will forget about it anyway. But i think you need to ask why he wants the Gear? There is always a reason. I know i had one. you need to find out what pressure is being put on him. is it Being bullied at school problems at home or a friend that has taken it and gets all the chicks. maybe he is just not seeing gains.
    I started taking juice when i was 15 to tell you the truth i didnt see many gains. i wasted alot of money and got even more discouradged. it took me a quite a fiew years to wake up and realise that my body wasent ready to grow like that.

Anyway i wouldnt change a thing about my experiances, i mean i am 17 and i know more about roids than half the people at my gym. i think that you should try to give him some good suplemental tips and maybe train with him at the gym a fiew times. somtimes having a really good workout partner is event better then juice.

Let me know your progress. i hope i was of some help.

thanks

Originally posted by Rukkus
    wish i had this board when i was younger. Wait I AM. I was to dam stubborn to listen to anybody. I think that it is a good idea to try to talk him out of it. Chances are if he is not realy into lifting he will forget about it anyway. But i think you need to ask why he wants the Gear? There is always a reason. I know i had one. you need to find out what pressure is being put on him. is it Being bullied at school problems at home or a friend that has taken it and gets all the chicks. maybe he is just not seeing gains.
    I started taking juice when i was 15 to tell you the truth i didnt see many gains. i wasted alot of money and got even more discouradged. it took me a quite a fiew years to wake up and realise that my body wasent ready to grow like that.

Anyway i wouldnt change a thing about my experiances, i mean i am 17 and i know more about roids than half the people at my gym. i think that you should try to give him some good suplemental tips and maybe train with him at the gym a fiew times. somtimes having a really good workout partner is event better then juice.

Let me know your progress. i hope i was of some help.

thanks man
    you really did help me out alot. you are right about trying to find out about what is pressuring him. he told me that its girls. he sees other guys getting them but not him. so he wants to impress them. he told me he also wants it for himself. he said that he would be depressed if he didn't get the roids soon. i tried to talk him out of it but it is no use. i guess the best thing to do is try to keep him as safe as possible while on them. by the way you said that you are now 17? thats how old he is. maybe you can tell me how or what the roids have done to you at that age. you have first hand experience don't you? anyway thanks again.
    flex
    Last edited by flexshack; 10-03-2001 at 01:51 PM.

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    Yeah when i first started out i did not know any thing about them exept that they are supposed to make you stronger than hell and be able to look like arnold. i really had no idea at all that there was so much to be learned. I really did not do any real cycles i just used to buy a shot of primo ever time i got my allowance. But after a while i decided to try and enderstand the differnt kinds and learn more about there chemistry. anyways As far as what they have done to me, when i started using more potent drugs like d-bol or anadrol and sustanon . i started to see pretty good gains but i did develop gyna which is still pissing me off. i would get really bad liver and kidney pains when on the anadrol. overall i got pretty strong and a little bigger. but when the cycles where done i would not come off with hcg and i would just shrink down to normal size. I think your safest bet is to keep him on 2-3 amps a week of primo and maybe throw in some deca keep the cycles to 4-6 weeks and dont really get any stronger AAS then that until he is older. Androgens are way more potent the Anabolics so try and keep him on a safer route until his body has time to mature. Dont get orals because i find that they are really hard on the liver especially when i was younger because your body is not used to those kind of toxins.

Hope that helps a bit.

O and now i am, still 17 and i have moved on to more types of juice i have taken almost ever spike known to man and just now i am trying insulin . i dont recemend any 17 year old move that fast hell i dont recemend myself to go that fast but, at least i can say that i am well educated on these subjects and i am mature enough to handle this drug.

Thread Information