Thread: Gear and Acohol

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member

Gear and Acohol

Ok,

I know its probly not recomended but...

Ill be starting my fina prop winnie cycle soon and was wondering if you have a few drinks while on gear once a week or once every 2 weeks will it be bad during a cycle??? to juts go out and have a fun night??

thanks...

marlin444 is offline Associate Member
    id be carefull because your on winny. even though your injecting it, it still is liver toxic. other than that, id keep it to a minimum if you absolutly have to, and drink lots of water!! i cant stress that enough. and dont forget your eating.

It's not GOOD in anyway. All it will do is slow you down, making it difficult to reach your goals. Also, you're taking a 17aa steroid which isn't good on the liver. 17aa+alcohol=bad for your liver

colossus1 is offline Member
    Will it kill you? No
    Will it help you? No.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    not a good idea, some guys who have tryed it may tell you they get wasted waaay faster on juice.... thats because your liver can only filter so much crap out of your bloodstream at once.

you may as well take a few days off of the gym, have unprotected sex, and eat at taco bell for a week...

nobody here is going to condone doing steroids and undermining thier effects with drinking...

Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies... as far as the winnie it doesnt come until week 6. but i figured id ask... i wasnt looking to go out everynight and get all fired up, but if it came up to go out and have a few drinksi figured id ask and some intake...

thanks again...
    has anyone done a big cyc;e and has tried drinking what happend??

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    I have and drank every weekend...it's held be back from my full potential as the last few cycles i've done and not drank a single drop and made major gains.

Ok...

ill probobly not even drink anything on juice with the money and time dieting i already put into it im not looking to take any steps back... im only looking to go foward

::::Thanks::::

Thread Information